CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
People a few pages back in the main thread, TET said that there computer system is having issues sending tracking and they would rather spend time sending the units so we don't bitch then worry about that for now. Blunt you may get it this week you never know. They also said if you have ants in your pants, my interpretation, call and they will give you the number. Just remember the more you call and email the less time they have to put units together.

Cheerful Dub

Spaced Station
Hoping the best for those still waiting :zzz:

Unfortunately I am still not able to report back one way or another in a substantial fashion on the performance of the Cera.

We ordered two EO units, primed one cart and got it fully loaded and sent my buddy on his way. I have only heard back that it needs to be refilled, so I can only assume it was working sufficiently over the weekend :nod:

The few hits I took while priming were sufficient to prove the point in my mind, although I did not take a draw that would white-wall my glassware by any means. I am interested in performing and recording a side by side comparison at some point.

I will say that much like the T1 lineup I really enjoy the simplicity of the build and the quality of the materials and am looking forward to see how it holds up over time, although I see very few vectors for failure assuming you take care of it in a similar fashion.

I have not experimented with the liquid cart and I should make that a priority as we have no reports on its performance relative to the AVA and I know there are a lot of interested parties. Considering I used the AVA line to quit smoking six months ago, I feel it is imperative to prove the value of the new iteration sooner rather than later. If the liquid cart could be added to a potential customers order "now" instead of six months and god knows how many grams of tar later, then it would be information that they would have benefited from having.

I need to spend a substantial amount of time with the unit in various circumstances to fully "port" my expectations and behaviors learned from the T1 system before I can feel I have an informed opinion that will be worth sharing. Also we need more user videos in various contexts and this would be a good opportunity for an intersection there as well.

A slight aside, upon using and handling the unit a more discerning and feminine voice dubbed it the magic Crayola, which I really enjoyed :lol: if anyone ever refers to it as a "pen" I will give them a "cera stamp" across the cheek :whip:

Tweek

Tweek is sad. No Cera today.:disgust: The worst part is that it is probably at the local delivery facility right now. Arrrrrrgh!

Tweek,

Dreamerr

You should have driven over you said it was only an hour.

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yep. I grabbed all three cores, so I have lots of fun lined up. :D

I don't think they allow that. Highways are a mess with snow too, so I will just have to wait until tomorrow. :spliff:
I pick up my order at the post office all the time instead of waiting until later in the day for it to arrive ... especially if I'm going to be out-and-about and don't want to have to wait for it or risk missing it.

JCat,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

I pick up my order at the post office all the time instead of waiting until later in the day for it to arrive ... especially if I'm going to be out-and-about and don't want to have to wait for it or risk missing it.

So I am a bit slow...would it be at the local sorting centre right now assuming it made it into town or the post office where I pick up packages at the drug store?

Tweek,

Dreamerr

I would say don't worry about it tweek it will come to your house. If you haven't gone to get it let it come.

Dreamerr,

JCat

Accessory Maker
So I am a bit slow...would it be at the local sorting centre right now assuming it made it into town or the post office where I pick up packages at the drug store?
I live in a town of 9,000 people with 1 post office so it's pretty simple :) ... they might not let you just "pick it up" where you're at :(

JCat,

buchee

I got my tracking number this afternoon. Ordered 9th of Nov. All 3 cores. This is my first thermovape product so I expect a bit of a learning curve but sure to get the hang of it rather quickly. My only other vape is a DaBuddha which i use with a nice water piece.
I'm a smoker of 20 years and promised myself that I'll quit(hopefully) with the use of the ejuice core. I'm really excited about that more than anything....and nervous too...heh.
I've never posted videos either but there's a first for everything so I'll try and do my part to help others out there that are on the fence. Thanks all for you invaluable help and knOFledge.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am curious about the ejuice core myself, my man recently decided to take up the ecig again. I'd much rather him use healty gear, over the cheap stuff we already have. I'll be watching for more info about how good that is working for folks that ordered the liquid cart.

PB88123

Vaporist
We need more people to get their hands on them, I'm more than ready to show everyone up. I can get clouds out of my T1, where as some people can't even get wisps of vapor. I'm up for the challenge!

Can't wait to see!

The T1 did work well for me.

I was hoping to see more activity in the main thread but nothing yet.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Bad boy that man of yours is jam. Once you quit stay that way hehe.

well, sadly he never quit completely. I am the vape enthusiast, and though he enjoys vaping, he does not restric himself the way I do. Luckily I never smoked tobacco after highschool, but burned plenty of that wacky-tobacky over the years, so I was very glad to find vaping.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: LeTchen

2ndSight

From earlier on this page:

I got my tracking number this afternoon. Ordered 9th of Nov.

From the main thread:
Good luck. I'm a November (mid nov-20's) SS order and was told my order isn't gonna be ready. No estimate given.
So i'm purely guessing based on the info available--but it would appear they're still working on shipping early November orders. The last official update said today (28th) was estimated to be the final day for November pre-order shipments, (and Feb. 4th for December orders) it's looking like perhaps that's being delayed once again?
I was really hoping mine would ship by the 4th like the latest estimate said so i could get my Cera for my birthday--I may be jumping to wild conclusions, so here's to hopin' it's still a possibility! :cheers:

EDIT: Thanks for the update Bluntcrush, appreciate it bro!

2ndSight,
Reactions: ogcook

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I'm disappointed to see you behave like this. the rule is: Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed. Warning issued.
Original email from last Tuesday: Hi __________,
Your order was placed in mid-November, so I would expect you to be receiving at least tracking information soon. Our current shipping estimation is as follows:
  • Orders placed in the month of November will be packaged and shipped by January 28.
  • Orders placed in the month of December will be packaged and shipped by February 4.
  • Any outstanding orders placed before February 7 will be packaged and shipped out by February 10.
  • All orders placed after February 10 will ship as normal production cycle continues usually within 24 hours of order.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer-
I received this info last week, but I still have not received any tracking info or the Cera yet. It is the 28th as of today...Others on the FC forum who ordered around the same time either have received tracking info or their unit(s) by now. I emailed yesterday for follow up (with no response as of yet) Can you please, (please) give me something definitive?... It might be nice also for those who have tirelessly inquired, waited patiently; and have not yelled, or cancelled yet to be upgraded to NEXT DAY shipping. I am beyond disappointed as to how this has been handled up to now and it is my belief that your company will seriously suffer for it's lack of responsiveness in it's efforts during this pre-order debacle. I also think that a discount towards a future purchase would not be unappreciated as a consolation benefit for the lack of communication.

Thanks for allowing me to state my views.

Their response from minutes ago-
Hi _________
I was just about to respond to your inquiry send via our website, but hopefully I can cover all points in this email.
First, thank you for checking in. We were able to ship a number of Cera's last week, as well as several units this afternoon. Unfortunately, this is not as many as we had initially hoped would have shipped by now. Based on what has shipped to date, there are still four orders ahead of yours that need to ship before yours does. Your order already includes an upgrade to express shipping, so once the next batch of Cera's ships, your order will definitely be a part of this batch. I can guarantee your order will be shipping within the week.

I apologize for the lack of communication, but Zeki and I are the only ones who handle all customer inquiries - both by email and phone. The two of us are doing everything we can to respond to the inquiries as quickly as we can as well communicate with production regarding when the Cera's will actually be able to ship. Unfortunately, it's a complicated process, but we are doing everything we can to prepare these units as quickly and efficiently as possible. I hope you can understand.

t,

My reply to this last:
So I thought I'd point out that you did not cover all of my issues in the email. Do I get NEXT DAY shipping and do I get a retroactive discount on my next order? Those are simple things for you to accomplish and any vendor should be MORE THAN WILLING to do so under the circumstances. Serial apologies and inaccurate info sent time and time again is unsatisfactory.

Please outline PRECISELY for me what is causing the hold ups? Did the four people ahead of me yell more, order more, or call their cc in order to get their units shipped ahead of mine? Are there little screws falling out (as reported on the forum) of the carts or are you finding new and creative ways to put them into their boxes? Will my Cera arrived dressed for dinner and smelling of cheap perfume?? Is it that your product needs such precise machining? (lest it fall apart on it's first use)

My next course of action is heavily dependent on your response to this email.

Cheers.

I wanna have a job where you can start at 3pm and get all medicated while trying to deal with irate customers. It is no wonder Noah had issues with this group of rag tag layabouts. I am disappointed beyond belief. Mine will likely be going back for a refund (unused) after this experience.

PB88123

Vaporist
FC is overwhelming their small operation. I remember Noah saying he was surprised so many people were interested.

PB88123,
Reactions: LeTchen

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
FC is overwhelming their small operation. I remember Noah saying he was surprised so many people were interested.
Really???

I wished I would have heard that bit of info about $431.00 ago.

So long for now FC. I am afraid that soon my vitriol will poison others and I do not wish for this to happen.

GR

Personally I think things will get rolling this week. For one assemble becomes far easier once you get a routine down. 2nd don't forget TI parts just came in so those early orders need to be filled. 3rd if I was TET I would be very cautious giving dates that can't be held to considering all the hoopla from folks on missed projected dates, telling someone it will ship tomorrow and it ships in two days could cause riots, lol.

I am hopeful now that the pre order sales are done and buy now is the button! I will wait two weeks before pressing the button but excitement is started for me.

GR,

PB88123

Vaporist
I am hopeful now that the pre order sales are done and buy now is the button! I will wait two weeks before pressing the button but excitement is started for me.

Some other changes.

Auto check marks the battery and charger. The battery changed.

ZelCf7Q.jpg

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
Judging by the time its taking to get these ceras assembled and out the door I wouldn't be surprised if some enterprising early adopters start listing them on ebay at a ridiculous markup. Same thing happened with the pax when it first came out.

J.D.420,
Top Bottom