• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think that may just be why we are not getting any more updates here in the forum. It's been a while since I've seen any posts from TET in the Cera thread. They are running into snags that are causing delays, that obviously can not be avoided. Putting more pressure on them for being a few days off target isn't helping speed anything up I'm sure. I do recall there being disclaimers at the beginning of the pre-sale that all dates were merely projected targets, and subject to change.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yes that was the disclaimer as well with other companies. I would have loved to see you jam milking one of your pieces by now but still it really doesn't matter cause it will come when it is ready. Now if people would stop calling them so they can work that would be nice. I really might want to get one of these but can't do anything till it is in peoples hands. So leave them alone and let them work. Oops rant over.

Ok not over...what would you(all here) do if your business flooded or burnt to the ground, robbed or whatever...how long would it take you to get back up and running? I think they are mighty fast cause they want to get this vape in your hands. Honestly when they reported the flood or other possibilities before that I didn't even expect them to get back to business till maybe middle to end of January. It is lucky Cera's don't drown cause that is the only reason there is still a chance of getting it soon.

Trever

I think their having more than just Cera problems.... Ive had a warranty rebuild thats had a tracking number since Nov 26th.... Thats a few weeks after i sent them in and still no word on shipping even after 2 dates were not fulfilled.... Their lucky i love their products

Trever,

AirDru

no need to rant. im a very reasonable and understanding person. i totally understand that shit happens. im just venting due to disappointment.

the way i see it im a valuable part of the retail machine.

Perturbed customer vents on the internet. (through an appropriate venue btw. this is the waiting thread).....

.... ideally the negative things said make it back to the brass and the company improves to satisfy future customers.

in this new age of media everything you do as a company is going to be speculated on. this here is the world we got. TET are big boys. they can handle a few upset customers and phone calls.

Dreamerr

Oh I wasn't trying to make you not rant cause you are right this is the place for it. I was just putting in my two cents and maybe have some of you release some stress. I rant plenty and yes in this new age it is hard not to.

I would be pissed as well but I do understand. I would be even more pissed if I sent my shit in in Nov and still nothing cause they were launching a new line. I think that would make me way madder then the cera being delayed.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

rking

the wait is consuming me it is becoming a weight to bear...(my preciousses) i have a 3 day weekend coming up for the new year and sure hope i can start '13 with no combustion. i have faith and understand setbacks and floods and the almost apocalypse all delay things but im getting antsy

rking,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Hey everyone.

As you know by now, we've had a series of unfortunate events hit us one after the other.

That being said, our main priority is to get the Ceras out of our facility and into your hands ASAP.

To clear up any confusion, we will be sending out 2250 mAH IMR batteries in lieu of the 2900 mAH. As a token of our appreciation, you will also get one additional 2250 mAH IMR battery, free. The free battery will only be given to those had originally preordered their Cera with at least one 2900 mAH battery.

Given the unfortunate circumstances, I would like to thank everyone here on behalf of the ThermoVape Team for the support- we are excited to move past this and get the Ceras into your hands ASAP!
One week since the last TET message here on FC.... It would be nice if TET gives us good news from shipping CERA :D :huh:
I think it's really critical now that we hear from you soon...

That being said, our main priority is to get the Ceras out of our facility and into your hands ASAP.

Ooooooohh yeahh ! :smug:

Keep cool, all !..... TET says that the shipping will begins after Christmas..... I think we have to wait after new year... don't be impatient ! ;)
In France we say : "more it is longer, more it is good" (plus c'est long, plus c'est bon) !!! :lol:

Yes, I wrote that... but it was 20th december........ now 8 days more :nope:

LeTchen,
Reactions: AirDru

Dreamerr

Yea ok gibber jabber, gibber jabber.

I feel so bad for all of you who did order and expected this vape. I can't wait till you all get it and are "hopefully" thrilled with it. I do "command" all of you to give reviews and videos to continue the good stuff instead of the bad hopefully....:D

Dreamerr,
Are all the mini-Cera references I've seen just speculation, or has TV mentioned at some point that they plan to make a mini version?

kingofnull,

fake name

Are all the mini-Cera references I've seen just speculation, or has TV mentioned at some point that they plan to make a mini version?

They mentioned a mini cera hopefully in production starting around this time next year.

fake name,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
So next year we wil be selling the Cera, the same Cera we sell now. This is THE device for 18650 battery driven vaporization that we will be making for the foreseeable future. We will continue to innovate. That innovation will be centered around continuing to add value to our products. We have designed the Cera mini, however we need to make sure that a Japanese 14650 or 14500 will deliver consistent performance. That is what to expect next Christmas.

Cheers,

Noah
:tup:

nopartofme,

2ndSight

But, I was told shipping looks like late next week... Not sure what or when that means

With the delays and what n3ko was earlier told this week, as a conservative estimate i'd say we probably won't start actually receiving the pre-orders until around Jan. 7th? I'm hoping TET will prove me quite wrong about this though. :doh:

Still certain i'm gonna enjoy the hell outta this product, people talkin' but they just don't know, what's in my heart and why i love you so. I love you Cera like a miner loves gold. Come on sugar, let the good times roll! :rofl: Haha! I'm just glad there's a gibberish thread for us to jib-jab about it while we thumb-twiddle.

ITS_ALWAYS_SUNNY_IN_PHILADELPHIA_Season_7_Episode_8_The_Anti_Social_Network_3_300x213.jpg

2ndSight,

AirDru

the way things have gone, im not holding my breath for next week either...

AirDru,

Dreamerr

jam it is your fault that I actually posted old vids on the INH thread...ugh:doh:

Dreamerr,

iamn3ko

TET update prease!

I think I'm considering ordering another vaporizer to tide me over til I get the Cera, a better desk top. I get bored, and antsy, and extremely impatient so I have to like suppress my waiting anxiety.

Cause chances are I could order something today and receive it by Monday and be vaping away... Sad to say

NOT canceling my order, just considering buying something else for the wait time. Cause I have NO idea how much longer it'll be or how much longer I can sit on my hands. Cause everyone has a breaking point.

This is how I feel sometimes.

iamn3ko,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey Iamn3ko you are in LA that's not a long drive to SF is it? I would be taking a tour of TET if I was only a couple hours away.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

You aren't that far jam go for it. While you are there go to OF's house and make him have company and try all his toys. Take pics of the garden and make sure he is not 17:D

Yes even the roof falling in was your fault...I heard it from a special source :rofl:

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I'm not making that drive while it's been snowing, we have mountain passes to go through you know, from OR. 12+ hours in the car is not fun for me anymore...

I do wish we were closer, if it were just a couple of hours, I might be using a Cera right now.

jambandphan03,

iamn3ko

Hey Iamn3ko you are in LA that's not a long drive to SF is it? I would be taking a tour of TET if I was only a couple hours away.

Meh I'm about 6-7 hours away, I could do that (but with my job and deadlines and stuff i never have time to do that) I'm also flying to San Francisco in January/ February so I am seriously considering stopping by, given I'm in the right area.

But that would be amazing! We could have a Cera war! I'll make sure to bring a helmet! And maybe he rest of the needed body armor.

But regardless even if I stopped by now, I probably wouldn't be able to just go pick mine up.

Who knows if they even have all the parts yet.

iamn3ko,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah anything over 3 hours is too long in my book, for sitting still in a car. I have a lot of pain issues myself, so I can see why 6-7 hours one way is a stretch for anyone, but if you are going to SF later, look into visiting them for sure. They are on the peninsula, about 30 mins south of SF proper (san carlos) I would stop in even just to meet the team and say hello if I were able.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom