• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mauryk.jpg
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!
Thanks Tweek I needed that! :cheers:

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tweek

iamn3ko

So, you guys excited about getting a cera? I know I am. Gonna smash so many plates, maybe even use it to vape, but a lot of plate smashing.

I've already drawn targets on all my kitchenware and hung them up around my house.

Batting practice!

Start investing in paper plates and cups!

Ill have the Breakfast of Champions with 2 mugs please.

iamn3ko,

iamn3ko

If you do that we need a vid of it.

You too iamn3ko

I gotta see how it does IRL, and if TET will approve a warranty for the body of thrown Ceras before I start chucking this thing around my house!

A mug is one thing, falling off the 2nd story onto concrete floors is another.

But I'd probably be down to do it, see what crazy shit I can do with it, besides all the sexual adventures that have already been discussed.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: ShipDit

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
2- 2900 mAH 18650 Protected Li-Co
1- Cera - Replacement Ceramic Mouthpiece
1- Tenergy Home Charging Kit, with Wall Plug
1- Cera - Essential Oil Vaporizer (Titanium)
1- Cera - Loose Leaf Cartridge (Stainless Steel)
1- Cera - Liquid Cartridge (Stainless Steel)
1- Cera - Illuminated Latching Switch (Titanium)

-------------------------

I order 2 batteries because batteries fail or retire, that and just 'cause when I need another I'll have to pay for shipping again regardless from where.

Decided on a second mouthpiece because I plan to use mine mostly with oils, upside down, thru a bub, and I figure I may as well have an extra one to soak clean to reclaim, while using the other.

Ordered the charging hit because you just can't have too many, and I wanted the one that TET uses & offers based on their design.

EO Device (Titanium) .......... Ya baby !

LL cartridge in SS because I vape from stainless aleady (and want to use crumbly hash in a vape easily.

Liquid cartridge in SS because.... mehhh, why not, and at this point I'm not even sure what or how it works, lol.

Titanium illuminated switch..... because I don't need to worry about stealth when & where I partake.

I've been storing up product, and I'm now on the search for a small bub that provides a FIZZZZ action to compliment the huge clouds of concentrates we saw Noah producing. My anticipations are as HIGH as I hope to be when Cera gets here.

Damn man,that's a sweet ass set up!
Just in case you get overwhelmed with breaking the beast in,I would be proud to help you.
I'm a good houseguest and I'm like 80% potty trained! :lol:

2- 2900 mAH 18650 Protected Li-Co
1- Cera - Replacement Ceramic Mouthpiece
1- Tenergy Home Charging Kit, with Wall Plug
1- Cera - Essential Oil Vaporizer (Titanium)
1- Cera - Loose Leaf Cartridge (Stainless Steel)
1- Cera - Liquid Cartridge (Stainless Steel)
1- Cera - Illuminated Latching Switch (Titanium)

-------------------------

I order 2 batteries because batteries fail or retire, that and just 'cause when I need another I'll have to pay for shipping again regardless from where.

Decided on a second mouthpiece because I plan to use mine mostly with oils, upside down, thru a bub, and I figure I may as well have an extra one to soak clean to reclaim, while using the other.

Ordered the charging hit because you just can't have too many, and I wanted the one that TET uses & offers based on their design.

EO Device (Titanium) .......... Ya baby !

LL cartridge in SS because I vape from stainless aleady (and want to use crumbly hash in a vape easily.

Liquid cartridge in SS because.... mehhh, why not, and at this point I'm not even sure what or how it works, lol.

Titanium illuminated switch..... because I don't need to worry about stealth when & where I partake.

I've been storing up product, and I'm now on the search for a small bub that provides a FIZZZZ action to compliment the huge clouds of concentrates we saw Noah producing. My anticipations are as HIGH as I hope to be when Cera gets here.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was going to ask about why the extra cap and you said woohoo.

You know when we buy other portables we have no extra battery(yes I would get an extra too), but it isn't needed according to how long it runs IMO. The extra cap for most makes no sense but smokums reason does make sense in my crazy brain. Sometimes I wonder what you all really do with your vapes...screens of the Pax out car windows while driving and other strange stories around here. I think someone shot a mouthpiece as well and couldn't find it.

Ah mister roller coaster man when we were upside down I dropped my baby Cera so can you go in the gears and find her please:rofl:

I was going to ask about why the extra cap and you said woohoo.

You know when we buy other portables we have no extra battery(yes I would get an extra too), but it isn't needed according to how long it runs IMO. The extra cap for most makes no sense but smokums reason does make sense in my crazy brain. Sometimes I wonder what you all really do with your vapes...screens of the Pax out car windows while driving and other strange stories around here. I think someone shot a mouthpiece as well and couldn't find it.

Ah mister roller coaster man when we were upside down I dropped my baby Cera so can you go in the gears and find her please:rofl:
Believe me kind lady,you REALY don't want to know all the stupid,vile and possibly illegal stuff we do with our vapes! :freak:

ShipDit,

NoddingDonkey

Oil, Glass & I'm a bit of an ass
I was scared of roller coasters even before death due to ceramic and titanium vaporizer joined the exceedingly long list of ways to die on one. Thanks guys.

But seriously, I intend to hit this thing in situations where dropping it could be disastrous and mean the Cera is lost forever (boats, airplanes, motorcycles, bicycles). How hard would it be to drill a couple anchor holes in the end cap for a leash to thread through. They could be small in diameter so as to incorporate a two-part quick disconnect system similar to what Flip cams ship with; a thin wire loop on one end and a plush wrist or neck strap on the other, with a threaded fitting to connect the two. I would buy it.

I was scared of roller coasters even before death due to ceramic and titanium vaporizer joined the exceedingly long list of ways to die on one. Thanks guys.

But seriously, I intend to hit this thing in situations where dropping it could be disastrous and mean the Cera is lost forever (boats, airplanes, motorcycles, bicycles). How hard would it be to drill a couple anchor holes in the end cap for a leash to thread through. They could be small in diameter so as to incorporate a two-part quick disconnect system similar to what Flip cams ship with; a thin wire loop on one end and a plush wrist or neck strap on the other, with a threaded fitting to connect the two. I would buy it.
Given how hard the Cera's ceramic is supposed to be, I imagine it would be quite difficult.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'm kinda hoping that the CERA will fit in one of my maglite belt pouch holders

smokum,
Reactions: ShipDit

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Cera around the neck under your shirt ready to use. What more could a person want hehe. I think it is a grand idea.
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
TET nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?

Cera will you help me
Even if I'm feeling down
I iiiii
I have become comfortably numb

Absolutely beautiful!
Cera around the neck under your shirt ready to use. What more could a person want hehe. I think it is a grand idea.
Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
TET nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the basic facts.
Can you show me where it hurts?