• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CERA, the wait & gibberish thread

When will I get my CERA ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bart

I'd like to change my vote on the poll.
On a real note. As a general contractor who does disaster repairs I can understand the lack of communication.
Especially when it's your business that just had the roof fall in. Takes a lot to try and sort thru and even know how bad the damage is or what it's gonna take to get back up and running.
I'm kinda glad Carlos or Tim wasn't on here screaming the sky is falling. This close to the 21st someone mighta thought it was the end and jumped off a bridge or someshit. Glad no one got hurt and I'll just kick back with the excellent generation one products I have and go back to checking emails only once a day.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

It wasn't my FAITH in TET that was in question...... it was my faith in pre-ordering 'anything' for the first time knowing it would drive me crazy.

So here we are, in one of the busiest times of the year while feeling the seasonal stresses and pocket dig of presents & festivities and make a purchase decision to treat ourselves by entering into a pre-order situation on something we really really want following the hype and determination of a known established company with a good standing. Anticipations high, emotions fragile, and the slightest off course of the current norm becomes enough to blow a gasket. Welcome to being human ;) I was freaking, but not that I was getting scammed (protected by the almighty VISA), but rather the idea that I fell into that NEED feeling and dove into something (pre-order), that I swore I'd never NEVER do because of the zen type patience that's usually needed for one.

Glad to hear TET et all are OK with what has come to light in their latest unfortunate situation, as I'd never like to hear of anyone's mishap commercially nor personal. But, realistically....... and with all do respect.... this show of anxiety could have all been avoided considering both that the release/shipping was planned for last Monday and nobody heard otherwise, and that two staff members were online here Friday eve and simply could have brought everyone up to speed on status. Welcome to being a consumer based commodity offering a relatively expensive item that is paid for in advance of release.

As I said, I'm glad everyone is ok, and I hope your setbacks are minor and your drive to continue pursuing your dream (as you've stated many times before in regards to making it a non smoking world), are quick to be back on track for both 'our' sakes.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Every time you say they were on line Friday I just wonder what was going on.
The best part is cause of the border crossing you had no shot in hell of getting it by x-mas anyhow so now you more then likely will get it the same time you would have to begin with. Patience is a virtue that a lot of us don't have including me. I used to buy no more. I am glad I am not waiting but in a way I am cause I want to see it in all of your hands. That is very exciting to me believe it or not. Soon my friend smokum soon.

AirDru

All the talk of water damage has me considering the upgrade to titanium. But then the wait could be even longer!

AirDru,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
If you are by the ocean then it should be a thought if you vape a lot outside. There is so much salt in the air. I doubt it will be that much longer or rather it depends on what you think long is.

Dreamerr,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Oh I never expected by xmas, lol.... but as you mention, the border, now a week gone by and deep on the list.. I definitely don't expect it by NewYears either even IF I was hopeful at time of ordering. :ugh:

Is what it is I suppose....... doesn't mean I gotta like it :p

harmudge

It wasn't my FAITH in TET that was in question...... it was my faith in pre-ordering 'anything' for the first time knowing it would drive me crazy.

So here we are, in one of the busiest times of the year while feeling the seasonal stresses and pocket dig of presents & festivities and make a purchase decision to treat ourselves by entering into a pre-order situation on something we really really want following the hype and determination of a known established company with a good standing. Anticipations high, emotions fragile, and the slightest off course of the current norm becomes enough to blow a gasket. Welcome to being human ;) I was freaking, but not that I was getting scammed (protected by the almighty VISA), but rather the idea that I fell into that NEED feeling and dove into something (pre-order), that I swore I'd never NEVER do because of the zen type patience that's usually needed for one.

Glad to hear TET et all are OK with what has come to light in their latest unfortunate situation, as I'd never like to hear of anyone's mishap commercially nor personal. But, realistically....... and with all do respect.... this show of anxiety could have all been avoided considering both that the release/shipping was planned for last Monday and nobody heard otherwise, and that two staff members were online here Friday eve and simply could have brought everyone up to speed on status. Welcome to being a consumer based commodity offering a relatively expensive item that is paid for in advance of release.

As I said, I'm glad everyone is ok, and I hope your setbacks are minor and your drive to continue pursuing your dream (as you've stated many times before in regards to making it a non smoking world), are quick to be back on track for both 'our' sakes.

Great post smokum.

harmudge,

iamn3ko

So considering we have to wait a little longer, that might have given me the time and money to get some add ons, didn't really care for the illuminated switch but now that I know it'll be $75 down the line if I want one it kind of makes sense, maybe an additional battery. I just wish I knew how one battery would work for me, or if I'd need 2.

And is there really a need for an additional mouth piece? I guess if you lose it, but it should be pretty durable right?

Also I wonder if they'll come out with different mouth pieces, maybe some like a few of the T1 model MP's but still fit the top cap on the Cera, that would be cool, cause the new MP is a little short it looks like. Won't knock it til I try it, just opening my mind to other options.

And I don't see the need for a car charger either, but that's just me, my life pretty much runs off technology now (so sad) so I have a pretty religious technology charging routine.

I guess it would be good for long trips, any one have any say on why a car charger is a good idea for me?

I'm over the wait time, glad TET is okay and all is well.

Hope to get it by New Years, but now my mind is ready for everything I'm going to throw at the Cera once she arrives ( and everything I'm going to throw the Cera at, not really BUT I COULD!)

Tweek

I went for the second battery....it's always nice to have one charged and ready to go, since the charging time is about 3 hours from I hear. Car adapter is only 5 bucks, so if you don't have one, might be handy for a road trip or something. I personally wouldn't bother with the mouthpiece right now...it will be built of the same strong ceramic as the unit, and doesn't look like it would pop out easily.

I went for the illuminated switch, just to look cool. :brow: And yes, it is cheaper to do the swap right now, than having to buy a second whole switch.

fake name

I went for one battery. My choice of one was based on the run time of the Rev. Two sets of batteries were more than enough for a day, and this is suppossed to have 4x the run time. So, I figure I can just charge at the end of the day. But if I got the ll I would have ordered a second, for the Ceo I think I'm good with one.

fake name,
Reactions: iamn3ko

iamn3ko

Thanks guys, yeah buying 2 batteries for the LL kind of makes sense.

And very true car adapter is only $5 didn't realize that. Hmm.

Possibilities, I'm super excited for the next gen of adapters/ MPs that come this next year for the Cera.

Soo, is there a lot of people that plan to post reviews?? Or will it be a ghost town in here once we all receive our Ceras?

All wayy too highly medicated to remember we even bought the Cera!

"Wait... Whaa..? Wasn't I supposed to do something...? (Hits Cera again) nahh, ill just sit here all day"

It's going to be a good year ;)

iamn3ko,
Reactions: smokum

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
And very true car adapter is only $5 didn't realize that. Hmm.
Honestly I think you should get the car adapter even if you don't plan to use it on the road. Reason being, what if something happens to the plug you have for the wall and it becomes damaged? You'd have to go without charging the batteries long enough to get the new piece in the mail. For $5 you have a backup solution that you can safely put away until you need it. $5 is what I spent on coffee yesterday :wave:

Envious of all you guys and girls getting your Ceras! I'll probably get the Cera Mini Oil piece next year.

iamn3ko

Btw, got an email back from TET, I know everyone has the information but I thought this was cool.

"The first shipments will start just after Christmas, this pushes the delivery time to just before the New Years. All orders will be upgraded to expedited shipping to help get your Cera's to you as quickly as possible."

Upgraded to expedited shipping! That's pretty sick, thanks guys!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Btw, got an email back from TET, I know everyone has the information but I thought this was cool.

"The first shipments will start just after Christmas, this pushes the delivery time to just before the New Years. All orders will be upgraded to expedited shipping to help get your Cera's to you as quickly as possible."

Upgraded to expedited shipping! That's pretty sick, thanks guys!

There's a bunch of you (you know who you are) who don't deserve this.

iamn3ko

There's a bunch of you (you know who you are) who don't deserve this.

Awh you're funny Paka

Thanks for that!

I don't deserve many things but you don't deserve to talk to me like that.

Regardless if you're the host or w/e.

Don't act like you've never been upset before.

iamn3ko,
Reactions: smokum

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Awh you're funny Paka

Thanks for that!

I don't deserve many things but you don't deserve to talk to me like that.

Regardless if you're the host or w/e.

Don't act like you've never been upset before.

Ears burning, perhaps? I don't recall mentioning you or anyone else in particular.

When I get upset, I don't act like a child. Note that I'm not saying that you do.

pakalolo,

iamn3ko

Ears burning, perhaps? I don't recall mentioning you or anyone else in particular.

When I get upset, I don't act like a child. Note that I'm not saying that you do.

Alright here we go.

No, ill take full responsibility for getting upset, I know I'm not he only one who was upset so I'm not saying you're specifically calling me out.

It doesn't need to be explained again, but I guess I have to for some people who are slow (not saying that you are)

Sometimes in this land of money, $300 is a lot to some people, I sure know it is to me, but the Cera was/ is worth it, so I took the plunge and bought it on Pre- Order (which i never do) got super excited TET was here ramping up the 10th getting us all ready then it didnt happen.

TOTALLY not TETs fault AT ALL, I understand that, just a little communication would be nice. (For us impatient CHILDISH people)

I'm going to leave it at this.

All I posted was we are getting expedited shipping, and someone told me me some of us (who paid for this item) don't deserve it.

Little childish?

I'm done, it just came out of left field, so naturally I'm going to respond.

Ill leave you alone Paka. Sorry for the harsh words.

Do what ya gotta do.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Alright here we go.

No, ill take full responsibility for getting upset, I know I'm not he only one who was upset so I'm not saying you're specifically calling me out.

It doesn't need to be explained again, but I guess I have to for some people who are slow (not saying that you are)

Sometimes in this land of money, $300 is a lot to some people, I sure know it is to me, but the Cera was/ is worth it, so I took the plunge and bought it on Pre- Order (which i never do) got super excited TET was here ramping up the 10th getting us all ready then it didnt happen.

TOTALLY not TETs fault AT ALL, I understand that, just a little communication would be nice. (For us impatient CHILDISH people)

I'm going to leave it at this.

All I posted was we are getting expedited shipping, and someone told me me some of us (who paid for this item) don't deserve it.

Little childish?

I'm done, it just came out of left field, so naturally I'm going to respond.

Ill leave you alone Paka. Sorry for the harsh words.

Do what ya gotta do.

I don't think anyone here is so slow as to not understand why some of you got upset. What you should be explaining is why you are defending their behaviour because this one doesn't cut it. Some of you really don't deserve it. Some of you even brought up the possibility that there might be a scam. As Haywood eloquently posted in the Cera thread, some of you suddenly forgot everything TET had done up until that point and threw tantrums because they thought TET owed them an explanation before attending to saving their business from a disaster. That seems to me to be the very definition of impatient and childish.

iamn3ko

You're totally right.

For the record

1. I posted on how it was definitely NOT a scam because others were commenting on how they hope it's not. I never believed it was a scam for one second. So that was SOMEONE else.

And

2. I'm defending my behavior because you came out of left field!

If no one else wants to chime in and say they were upset as well that's fine, not trying to get anyone in trouble with you.

But I'm not the only one, I just think that us who were left in the dark and felt a little lost needed an idea of something.

Not everyone has patience like you, some people just gotta vent, this is a forum right?...

Sorry...?

I posted something good, and you put a damper on it.

No one else did that, YOU did that.

Tweek

mauryk.jpg

Top Bottom