CCA Liger banger V3.0

Gn0sis

I have the chadbro but dont use it cuz the have the tip angled against the wall. I dont know a glass blower around me to straighten out the tip to blow down. I even thought about breaking the tip off in the past but ended up putting it in the draw.

i sent him a message on IG to see if he'd make some like mine

Last edited:
Gn0sis,

lowtempdisciple

I would love to see the pictures of the final product it would give us more hope that the actual bangers are in production and not only existing in a computer (CGI picture)
That's reasonable. Perhaps after CCA's first publishing of REAL pics of the Air at their site? ;)

lowtempdisciple,
Reactions: Hogni

Ribman18

I got an email from Zach at Cca today. He said he thought a couple of prototypes had been finished. and when he had last heard, which was end of last week, it would be another 2-3 weeks before production units shipped.
But really, who knows anymore. Zach made it sound like the production guys dont tell him much. I am skeptical. This is a very small company. They only make one thing for a highly specific,niche market. How many employees can they even have? Really A production "department", A customer service "dept" a shipping "dept" I bet this whole Company is only like three guys who do this on the side. Anybody ever dealt with someone other than Zach or Josh? I wonder? Just saying. I am still awaitin'

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I would like to see a cooperation between CCA and GHL. Could be very funny for us customers to see that never ending story of delays by both sides. Perhaps then they would get a sense for the feelings of their customers.

Hogni,
Just for everybody new, I would balance out some of the very valid negativity with a little positivity....

I have seen an improvement in the speed at which I receive orders, and I think they’re trying. I preordered a Liger Air on day one to have a second banger (I had flat coil and all pieces already)...I have no idea when it’ll come but I know that it will some day. I don’t feel like I’ll get hosed. I just feel like I’ll be waiting a while.

It is important that people have a setup already before ordering a Liger. :)

Baron23

balance out some of the very valid negativity with a little positivity....

Here, here. My contribution to positivity is that I absolutely LOVE my 20 mm V2 with Obsidian (loved it with SiC too) and can't think of an equivalent replacement if something happened to my Liger (and I do have a D-nail SiC Halo and I do love it also....but Liger is aces in my book).

I'm pretty sure that @Ribman18 is right and that CCA710 is more of a craft shop than a factory. I have never heard of any communications except from Josh and Zach and Zach may well be a remote employee working from a home computer.

I do not want to make excuses for CCA710. I think their business management practices are appalling. But man, I do love the product once you get it all sorted.

Cheers

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Dealing with CCA is like dealing with a stoner. They keep forgetting but will eventually get back to you. You have to know what to expect prior to ordering and if you are ordering for the first time, its a long wait to have a banger to dab on.

I read on IG from Josh that they ship parts in 2 business days. But i havent seen that as i ordered two augusthaus shrouds that were stated in stock at 35 and now 33 on the 23rd and have not heard a thing from them. Basically a stoner company. very sad.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I'm still convinced Josh is more a well meaning but planless Gyro Gearlose than a tough business guy. No exculpation. But as @Baron said it's more a small craft shop and all depends on Josh.

JigMelon

Anyone here tried a PBW soak of their Liger and/or Inserts? I know the Quartz will be fine, but what about SiC and Obsidian?

JigMelon,

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
Still waiting for obsidian insert CCA said would ship August 2017. It has been a 9 month wait and looks like they aren’t sending it. Fuck CCA. They won’t get another cent from me.

Been Vapin,
Reactions: Danksta

lowtempdisciple

9 months ??? :(:disgust: what the fuck
i understand your frustration .. i hope it wont take that much time for the AIR to ship
Still waiting for obsidian insert CCA said would ship August 2017. It has been a 9 month wait and looks like they aren’t sending it. Fuck CCA. They won’t get another cent from me.

Last edited:
lowtempdisciple,
Reactions: Been Vapin

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Anyone here tried a PBW soak of their Liger and/or Inserts? I know the Quartz will be fine, but what about SiC and Obsidian?

Why? Just use room temp distilled water, its like magic. If you want it REALLY clean, torching it > any chemicals IMO

My most recent CCA purchase has been of course a mixed bag, on 1 hand I snagged 2 more sapphire and another Obsidian for @50% off on 4/20, received the 2 sapphire dishes 5 days later, the Obsidian (different transaction) still hasn't shipped. My buddy who placed his order before I did, ordered a sapphire and an Obsidian and has heard nothing so far.

Curious, can anyone chime in if they have recently purchased and actually received your Obsidian insert? wondering if they are out of stock as we have proven time and again the "xxx in stock" on the CCA site is total BS

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: JigMelon

tharealmclovin

Sucks. Had my liger 3.0 for less than a week before the liger air got announced. Now all accessories are sold out. Anyone wanna trade a liger for puffco peak or liger air?

tharealmclovin,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I ordered two AH shrouds on 4/23. These are in stock. no word from them until i emailed them on 427 asking them why is it taking so long and that day, Zach replied saying they will get it out today.

I did read on IG that they said they ship in 2 business days but that seems like horse shit.

However, i did get my replacement 20mm vapor bucket that is not all jacked up on the intake hole and a nice dimple in the bucket. Now I am waiting for the 30mm Air as replacement to my 3.0 Flat Liger that was jacked at the intake and had a huge nipple.

Ribman18

First time order placed. 2/20.
Informed out of stock 3.0s. 3/12
Approved "Air" substitution 3/13
Recieved nothing so far 4/30

Sporadic email replies. Promises of 2-3 wk ship times and free inserts.
nothing yet i think i should change my handle on here to "waiting4Cca" Or perhaps some one could start a new thread titled "Cca. What are you waiting for?" All that, and I am still psyched to get it. So tired of quartz and barrel coil

First time order placed. 2/20.
Informed out of stock 3.0s. 3/12
Approved "Air" substitution 3/13
Recieved nothing so far 4/30

Sporadic email replies. Promises of 2-3 wk ship times and free inserts.
nothing yet i think i should change my handle on here to "waiting4Cca" Or perhaps some one could start a new thread titled "Cca. What are you waiting for?" All that, and I am still psyched to get it. So tired of quartz and barrel coil

If you elected to get a Liger Air instead, just know they aren’t even out yet, and I don’t think any have been produced yet for sale, so that will be what you’re waiting on.

scalescliffs,
Reactions: KimDracula

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
They are definitely slow but do come through. I cannot believe that @Been Vapin has been waiting 9 months. I thought i was dealing with a long one. Since new years for me. Do they just ignore you? What i do is send a new ticket in.

I received my AH Shrouds yesterday. Took a week to get after ordering. Guess its not soo bad but i did have to email them to ask if they when they will ship 4 days into the order.

Sucks. Had my liger 3.0 for less than a week before the liger air got announced. Now all accessories are sold out. Anyone wanna trade a liger for puffco peak or liger air?

Put it up in classified. I am sure someone will want it over the Liger Air. But you should be very satisfied with the 3.0 Liger. As for as accessories, other than the intake and nut, the rest are still available as well as the caps and dabbers.

Danksta

They are definitely slow but do come through. I cannot believe that @Been Vapin has been waiting 9 months. I thought i was dealing with a long one. Since new years for me. Do they just ignore you? What i do is send a new ticket in.

I received my AH Shrouds yesterday. Took a week to get after ordering. Guess its not soo bad but i did have to email them to ask if they when they will ship 4 days into the order.

Put it up in classified. I am sure someone will want it over the Liger Air. But you should be very satisfied with the 3.0 Liger. As for as accessories, other than the intake and nut, the rest are still available as well as the caps and dabbers.

I'm curious what you think of the AH shroud.

Danksta,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
I'm curious what you think of the AH shroud.

As far as machining, its nice. Its not polished like the Liger so its dull like the current shrouds. I am still waiting for my Augusthaus Classic to arrive. I ordered the CCA coil and 30mm coil from AH.

I havent tried it with the regular flat coil currently. I am hoping Augusthaus sends out my order soon. Ill have a disorderly flat coil to compare against the AH Flat/barrel hybrid coil. When everything arrives, ill pull out the thermometer and see if there is any difference and update you.

Shooby,
Reactions: Shrike

stayoutoftheway

I was only able to get ahold of him during an Instagram livestream. He said he would be shipping out orders the 30th, 1st, and 2nd. I messaged him on Instagram yesterday asking if my order would be shipping, and he has yet to reply. I did get an email around 9:30PM PST with my personal instruction booklet, so I'm hoping it shipped. I placed my order on 4/8.

stayoutoftheway,
Top Bottom