CCA Liger banger V3.0

I did get an email around 9:30PM PST with my personal instruction booklet
Shipping notices usually follow the same or next day. He usually ships UPS.

Make sure to print a hard copy of the instruction booklet. That's not a sample picture in the booklet you received. It has your unique QR code that identifies your Kube. You scan it (or type in a long identifying number) when you setup your bluetooth connection. You will need it saved somewhere if you ever want to run the app on another device or future phone.

I'll start the pool and throw in my guess that the new "Air" gets shipping labels printed next Thursday the 10th and dropped off at the shipper the following day.

Last edited:

stayoutoftheway

Thank you for that insight, @releasethekraken! I believe it was you who steered me onto the AH and Liger path. I'm super stoked to get my stuff, I'm just too eager to get it. I guess I'm not as patient as I thought ☺

stayoutoftheway,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Thank you for that insight, @releasethekraken! I believe it was you who steered me onto the AH and Liger path. I'm super stoked to get my stuff, I'm just too eager to get it. I guess I'm not as patient as I thought ☺

What did you order that they couldnt ship for a month? They have no Ligers to ship. Thats why I am asking.

Shooby,

stayoutoftheway

I just ordered a basic clear Kubeone with the 30mm banger and an additional Liger coil. I ordered my Liger like 5 days later, but I know that won't be here for a while.

stayoutoftheway,

stayoutoftheway

Just got my shipping notification from Augusthaus. One more week until delivery I had asked August if I could send him more money to expedite shipping he told me he would get back with me and never did.

Really hoping his product is worth it. Not trying to bash or anything, but he's been less than responsive to me. I've sent multiple emails, and messages. It's kind of left a bad taste in my mouth that he's sent my package with standard shipping, when I offered to pay for expedited shipping. I will be recieving my product 1 month later to the day, IMO expedited shipping was the least he could have done. He promised me free goodies during his livestream, but thats the only time I can contact him. During the livestream.

Edit: He just replied to my message and said expedited shipping wasn't available. I find this hard to believe, as it is an option to his check out. Had I known there would be a 3 week lead out time for my order, I would have selected the expedited shipping in the first place. We'll see what kind of goodies I get I guess, I'm less than happy with my experience so far. Like I said, I really hope the product wins me over and makes it all worth it.

Last edited:
stayoutoftheway,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Anyone heard anything from Cca recently??? Still awaitin' my feb 20 ordet

I received my sapphire dishes from 4/20 right away, still nothing on the separate order with an Obsidian, my buddy emailed CCA and Zach said the Obsidians were out of stock since before 4/20 and thats why we haven't heard anything yet, and yet again reinforces their "stock levels" are lies.

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: Danksta

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Just got my shipping notification from Augusthaus. One more week until delivery I had asked August if I could send him more money to expedite shipping he told me he would get back with me and never did.

Really hoping his product is worth it. Not trying to bash or anything, but he's been less than responsive to me. I've sent multiple emails, and messages. It's kind of left a bad taste in my mouth that he's sent my package with standard shipping, when I offered to pay for expedited shipping. I will be recieving my product 1 month later to the day, IMO expedited shipping was the least he could have done. He promised me free goodies during his livestream, but thats the only time I can contact him. During the livestream.

Edit: He just replied to my message and said expedited shipping wasn't available. I find this hard to believe, as it is an option to his check out. Had I known there would be a 3 week lead out time for my order, I would have selected the expedited shipping in the first place. We'll see what kind of goodies I get I guess, I'm less than happy with my experience so far. Like I said, I really hope the product wins me over and makes it all worth it.

Im with you on that. He hasnt responded to me at all. Just crickets.... I have a tracking since 4/30 but UPS never got the package. Its like another CCA.

I am almost scare now to get this. If i have any troubles with the app, i now feel like i will be fucked completely with no support.

I received my sapphire dishes from 4/20 right away, still nothing on the separate order with an Obsidian, my buddy emailed CCA and Zach said the Obsidians were out of stock since before 4/20 and thats why we haven't heard anything yet, and yet again reinforces their "stock levels" are lies.
I am also starting to believe their inventory listing may be shit as well. I bet when he places his order for the inserts is when he list the parts as in stock on his site.

Shooby,
Reactions: Danksta

stayoutoftheway

Im with you on that. He hasnt responded to me at all. Just crickets.... I have a tracking since 4/30 but UPS never got the package. Its like another CCA.

I am almost scare now to get this. If i have any troubles with the app, i now feel like i will be fucked completely with no support
He responded to my direct messagea on IG after a few days. I voiced that I was displeased and he offered me a rig for the inconvenience. He's also been a lot more responsive to messages. I hate to act this way but it seems in this situation it really is true that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

stayoutoftheway,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
Ill try sending him a DM on IG. I would hate to cancel my order as i bought two CCA Augusthaus shrouds just for this coil. I just want to know if my phone will have any issues with the app. in Feb, someone with my phone on the google app store was saying it doesnt work on the Google Pixel phones.

Shooby,

stayoutoftheway

If it comes down to it, you can give him a call. The number is on his website. I use a Samsung so I'm not sure if Instagram has any issues on the Pixel phones. Wish I could be more help

stayoutoftheway,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
You know what, i will do that tomorrow in the morning since he is in PA. for some reason, i thought it didnt have his number or email as i forgot how i found his email.

Shooby,
I just want to know if my phone will have any issues with the app.
If you were able to load the app from Google and IF they have fixed their bluetooth issues on the Pixel, you should have no problem. The app requires bluetooth and Pixel users are having issues with bluetooth. Apparently, it may depend on the generation of your Pixel. Most of the Pixel bluetooth issues were supposed to fixed in an October update.

https://www.androidauthority.com/google-pixel-bluetooth-issues-android-8-1-oreo-823249/

If Google hasn't fixed their Pixel bluetooth issues yet, I would recommend picking up a refurb Iphone 5s or Ipad 4.0 or above for cheap. Check Woot or Amazon Warehouse deals. I have an old 5s that's not connected to a carrier that I use for the Kube and as a backup to run several home control apps. (old Sony tablet and Samsung S3 didn't work as their bluetooth versions were too old.) The only issue with having more than one device to control the Kube is that it can only communicate with one bluetooth device at a time. We also need someone to verify the app on an Amazon device so if you have one of those lying around. . .

Your Kube should be at your doorstep soon. Let us know how it goes.

Last edited:
releasethekraken,
Reactions: Shooby

Quakzan

3/16: Pre-ordered the Liger AIR
4/1 : Ordered a dropdown off IG
4/20: Ordered a Kubeone

Now its the amazing race to my mailbox haha. Haven't heard much from anyone yet, hopefully that'll change soon.

Quakzan,

Quakzan

If you ordered the Liger coil with your Kube, did you order its custom shroud from CCA?

Yea, I managed to get one while the sale was still on. :tup:
I got the SiC insert and the hurricane cap as well.

A friend who lives near me got a Liger with the storm cell and the sapphire insert around the same time I did. Can't wait to try both setups and take a group photo...

Ribman18

Shipping notices usually follow the same or next day. He usually ships UPS.

Make sure to print a hard copy of the instruction booklet. That's not a sample picture in the booklet you received. It has your unique QR code that identifies your Kube. You scan it (or type in a long identifying number) when you setup your bluetooth connection. You will need it saved somewhere if you ever want to run the app on another device or future phone.

I'll start the pool and throw in my guess that the new "Air" gets shipping labels printed next Thursday the 10th and dropped off at the shipper the following day.
Todays the 10th lets see if your guess was right. Ive given up on guessing.

Ribman18,

sarkunit

All these posts of service and waiting, and very few posts of USE :rant::lol::shrug: In that route, I would like to share how I have been using the liger 30 over the last week. I have been getting 20 dollar utility shatter that handles heat well, so I cranked it up to 630 and started doing .25's with my Wierder cap in a tight, fast rotation with TONS of suction. OMG, the clouds are epic like a medium hot thick walled banger's first hit. The flavor is still much superior to quartz, but you get to have that high school "I just snotted myself" experience that sometimes I actually miss. Just wanted to share that these things are flexible and great, which is why we bother with this company.

sarkunit,

Ribman18

Thanx for the positive use experience. Much appreciated. I have never had the chance to try any Cca products. Only seen vids and read reviews. I usually like a more med. To high Temp dab. So, its nice yo know that. When I have my setup, i plan to do some extensive comparative analysis of liger / hybrid Ti quartz nail with barrel coil/ quartz banger with barrel coil/ and finally /quartz banger and torch with a timer.
I'll share my findings and opinions then. I am hopeing the liger really does beat them all. I fear all this hype and waiting will ultimately lead to a let down. For the cost and headaches my expectations may be unreasonably high. It is just another eay to get stoned. Ive neen stoned before

Ribman18,
My head was starting to hurt from too much math with trying to match the perfect temperature for concentrate type. I've settled on getting a few sips off a dish temp of around 400F then I choose a glob mode for a nice uptemp dab covering all the temperature bases.

I will have a test ready to determine how much lighter the Liger "Air" really is. By the time I add the Augusthaus coil and shroud, I may need a lighter than "Air" model.

Of course, I will be using the Chinese model since this is for testing purposes. https://www.dhgate.com/product/sasquatch-glass-bee-hive-bubbler-clear-base/390234045.html

These things help manage and stabilize the coil cord against your glass plus you can use them for lots of other things around the house. https://www.amazon.com/TwistieMag-Strong-Magnetic-Twist-Ties/dp/B07322WRGB/ref=sr_1_2?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1525975190&sr=1-2&keywords=Magnetic+Twist+Ties&refinements=p_72:2491150011

Last edited:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
4/20 order update.

Finally got the Obsidian I ordered on 4/20 today, received #193 and the polish on it is so unbelievably far and gone superior to my early #16 Obsidian, the new unit is like a perfect mirrored bowl of SIC whereas the older unit is still smooth and polished but with large rings of varying levels (milling marks?) all over the bottom and sides of the dish. This is yet another instance where if both items were on a display table side by side for sale, you would be embarrassed as the merchant to even offer the lesser unit, the difference is so obvious and apparent in comparison. This really frustrates me again with CCAs consistency and quality control, had I known this level of quality was possible I would have flat returned my original Obsidian in a heartbeat and put them on blast yet again for shoddy workmanship and trying to sell 2nds as 1st quality. Ive in the past stated CCA has worked through their quality issues and were putting out solid product but I FULLY RETRACT that statement, continuing comments/criticisms from others and from my own continuing experience with varying quality show they are still the same old CCA that we love but more hate and every order is a dice throw as to when and how you'll receive it.

For those of you who use IG, is there a way to post a picture to someone else page/wall thing? Like can I take a side by side of these dishes and post it to CCAs IG and be like care to comment? Im guessing not, but id sure like to.

edit: I meant #22 for my older Obsidian, my #16 is 20mm

Last edited:

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
My obsidian is like your first one too. with swirls in the polish #144. I dont use it much as i have two 30mm sapphires. I grabbed a back up a month ago and been using the new one daily since. Its a bit lighter than last batch. My old one was going strong for 4 months so i cant complain.

Back to the obsidian, it does look like defect 2nds but to me, its expected. Only my first order with them that still took a month, was good parts. That was a flat liger, tsunami cap and flat sic insert. After that, each Liger i got had issue and has taken several tries and shipments to get a non defective bucket. I like the CCA idea but not the execution.

I use the Ligers daily, more the 30mm lately than 20mm since i cracked the 20mm sapphire. I want to save the 20mm sapphire for my 25mm halen bucket and DC 25mm coil with my Classic Kubeone. I do not want to be dependent on this company for my equipment so I am now moving towards the quartz flat top bucket with a sapphire insert connected to an enail coil. I got my Halen Bucket and coil and the Kubeone should be here Tuesday. But in the meantime, its Torch time.

Raw Garden Sauce

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
My obsidian is like your first one too. with swirls in the polish #144. I dont use it much as i have two 30mm sapphires. I grabbed a back up a month ago and been using the new one daily since. Its a bit lighter than last batch. My old one was going strong for 4 months so i cant complain.

Back to the obsidian, it does look like defect 2nds but to me, its expected. Only my first order with them that still took a month, was good parts. That was a flat liger, tsunami cap and flat sic insert. After that, each Liger i got had issue and has taken several tries and shipments to get a non defective bucket. I like the CCA idea but not the execution.

I use the Ligers daily, more the 30mm lately than 20mm since i cracked the 20mm sapphire. I want to save the 20mm sapphire for my 25mm halen bucket and DC 25mm coil with my Classic Kubeone. I do not want to be dependent on this company for my equipment so I am now moving towards the quartz flat top bucket with a sapphire insert connected to an enail coil. I got my Halen Bucket and coil and the Kubeone should be here Tuesday. But in the meantime, its Torch time.

Raw Garden Sauce

What do you think of this setup, that's pretty much what I've been envisioning, 20mm sapphire in a 25mm quartz housing.

invertedisdead,

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
What do you think of this setup, that's pretty much what I've been envisioning, 20mm sapphire in a 25mm quartz housing.

Love it. Just got to get my Kubeone to see if it can replace the Liger's Ti. Smooth tasting vapors. I use a temp gun to get it at 450F before i drop and its oily and barely any carbon on the walls. Im trying to get Joel Halen to make mea 35mm bucket to drop in the 30mm inserts. Ill know more next week.

Top Bottom