Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Eatrocks

Can we get some flavor discussion going on? I'd like to get some reports on that aspect of this vape before I buy it. I've got a solo so that's an easy comparison for me but any flavor discussion will do.

Flavor is good...not mighty good or solo good. I have an arizer air..that's the best flavor out of the 3 I own. But the effect and extraction doesn't compare to cfx or mighty. Flavor on cfx is really good for 3-4 hits then turns into that toasty flavor pretty quick. No toasty notes on mighty(or very minimal)

I does piss me off u cant fit ur finger down in the bowl too on the boundless vapes

Taz

Tester
I like the way the water adapter can be used with a male or female bubbler. I tried it yesterday and had difficulty with draw resistance that I haven't had using the stock stem or the haze 3 water adapter I've been using until the boundless water one came. Have others had this problem and if so how are you dealing with it. I could always just use the haze one but I like the flexibility of this metal one.

I use a big screen on top or the elp cap and removed stock one on WPA.

@BobWehadababyitsaboy are you still using the stock screen?

Yes. I have only used the stock screen so far. Even when no bud contacts the metal screen, the holes are small and few enough to be clogged by reclaim/resin during use. It looks like I need to remove the original mouthpiece screen and put an ELB screen at the top of the oven.

If anybody thinks my review or update was helpful and wants to send me an ELB screen, I'd be happy to review the mod free of charge haha. PM me for address.

RelaxedNow

I used the elb screen at first and now I just use a stock 3/4" pipe screen placed inside the mouthpiece. Air flow is great, but I do get a little more bits in the mouthpiece. Not enough to discourage me, though! Give this screen a shot, as it doesn't reduce the amount of herb the bowl can hold.

You've hit on the one downside that I've noticed with the ELB's; if I'm not careful, and overfill the bowl, the ELB packs the load a bit too tight, to the extent that it impedes airflow. I'll have to try your method, so I can pack more weed.

djchexxx

I just got in my WPA today and im really happy with the quality of it. It's all I expected with a metal WPA. What I was really happy about was that there wasn't any leftover grease/machining oils on the insides. I had to clean my omnivap pretty heavily when I got it to remove all the gunk as well as the grasshopper even though they say you can vape it out of the box. Both of them had a lot of machining oils/grease in between the threads/in general while this one didnt even have a spec.

Great job @Boundless Vape Technology and thank you Eric for the awesome customer service!

Ital meditation

Greetings, just got a CFX vape a few weeks ago and am very impressed, esp. with the quick heating time. Amazing. Like the flavor in the beginning but get the popcorn taste only after a few puffs. Been an avid Solo user for a while and have been used to the flavor lasting longer I guess...But I think this is a great compliment to the Solo.

My only issue has been the draw restriction and constantly cleaning the stock screen. So I replaced it with a random pipe screen to test to see if that would help. Though now I want to put the stock screen back but can't seem to be able to screw it back on. Can't get the metal cap to catch on the retractable screw (hope that makes sense...) Anybody have any idea how to do this?

Justpassedu

Greetings, just got a CFX vape a few weeks ago and am very impressed, esp. with the quick heating time. Amazing. Like the flavor in the beginning but get the popcorn taste only after a few puffs. Been an avid Solo user for a while and have been used to the flavor lasting longer I guess...But I think this is a great compliment to the Solo.

My only issue has been the draw restriction and constantly cleaning the stock screen. So I replaced it with a random pipe screen to test to see if that would help. Though now I want to put the stock screen back but can't seem to be able to screw it back on. Can't get the metal cap to catch on the retractable screw (hope that makes sense...) Anybody have any idea how to do this?
Hold the other end of the screen with your thumb while trying to screw it back in. Many of us here have just removed that screen completely and either put a arizer extreme q elbow screen at the top of the oven or you can cut your own screen and put it on the top of your flowers to help with airflow. As for taste I found it to be great with this vape. Taste will trail off with any vaporizer as you get further into your session. The solo having a glass air path tends to last a bit longer taste wise but you can try some lower temps and keep stepping up about 5 degrees every few hits to make that taste last a bit longer for you.

djchexxx

Theres this picture floating around on reddit claiming this is what the Full convection vape you guys are creating looks like. Any truth to it @Boundless Vape Technology ?

boundless-jessica-alba.png

waxdab23

I did a bowl of nugs in my CFX without a screen at all and enjoyed it. Anything wrong with that or is the screen solely there to keep ground flower out of your mouth?

waxdab23,
Reactions: Yoosh

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I prefer a smaller mouthpiece :) just the straw part really. narrower. Sorry @YungLeaner lol I see you said wider. Much prefer the Mightys in this regard.

That's it. Don't even mind the not full convection/mostly conduction. nice signature. I have no doubts an all convection model with the CFX heating would be dope though.

Milkytime

Yeah if yall can redesign the mouthpeice that is my #1 complaint with my cf.

Im loving my wpa eric at boundless resched out to me to get me my wpa faster and got here in 2 days!! Love the coustumer service at boudless.

I have loved my cf so im looking foward to the cfv.

Milkytime,

RelaxedNow

So, what is on everyone's wish list for the CFV aside from full convection?

Smaller bowl wider MP air flow that's it

I'm curious as to why you would want a smaller bowl.

Personally, I like the CFX's bowl size. Of course, it may be difficult to make convection work well with a large bowl, but if they can make it happen, it shouldn't cook unless drawing on it, so it seems there'd be little or no wasted herb.

Top Bottom