Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Justpassedu

I pulled the trigger on a CFX last night, big props to Puffitup for shipping it out before I woke up this morning. I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

Currently I'm using an E-Nano as my daily driver, while waiting on a Grasshopper. Even after I get my Grasshopper I knew I would want a session vape to use in large groups. All of the reviews talking about effortless clouds sold me on the CFX.

Personally, as a user of the nano I am fine with using a manual vape but I specifically wanted an automatic vape to use with friends. I considered the Firewood etc. but I know my friends will combust with them so I prefer automatic vapes in my portable arsenal.

I should have my CFX in hand soon and I will make sure to share my experience. I love pure convection vapes but conduction gives a different effect which I sometimes prefer depending on my needs at the moment.

The water tool adaptor intrigues me, is it 14mm or 18mm? I only have an 18mm bubbler. It's not a big deal as I prefer to vape dry generally, but it would be great if I could use the CFX with my D020-D.
It fits 14,18 & 10mm male and female .

ohmygodimsohigh

I got mine yesterday too. For some reason putting the cfx through my water pipe has been hitting me super hard. I can't even finish a session, but I normally hit the cfx two sessions straight in a row.

ohmygodimsohigh,

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Pleasantly surprised today as I'm in receipt of the WPA.... just as the good folks at Boundless promised!

They will be a vape company to keep an eye on, me thinks, given their orientation for attentive customer service.

lomein07

How hot does the metal WPA get after a session at say 415F? Can you still remove it right after that session without burning yourself?

ohmygodimsohigh

How hot does the metal WPA get after a session at say 415F? Can you still remove it right after that session without burning yourself?

I took one for the team.
Just did a 5 minute session at 415. Going to type this quick before it hits me.
Metal feels warm. Thermapen reads it at 107.
The IR therm reads it at 101.
The K-type surface therm reads it at 110.

I didn't take huge rips though, because it was milking up my little d020 VERY quickly.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Another Canadian Manufactured Vape ?
Count me in !!!

Hey @ataxian
Here's that metallic ' SONG ' WPA you were looking for .

@Boundless Vape Technology
Any Father's day sale happening ?
Why doesn't ARISER make a unbreakable GonG?

Boundless is in CALIFORNIA FYI!

Ontario, California

Brown shoe's and blue jean's is a GREAT WHITE NORTH thing!

If BOUNDLESS has a WPA that is unbreakable they will be around for a long time.

Glass parts when we were cavemen however plenty of materials to make stuff out of now!

Let's be CIVILIZED?

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: poonman

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Would you believe I failed Geography ?
My apologies to @Boundless Vape Technology
I'm just messing with you!

When I lived in FRANCE blue collar workers knew more about USA history than most civilized cultures.
WESTERN EUROPE had a good education system before they accepted SHIRA!

I will get a BOUNDLESS vaporizer because of the WPA.

Thanks!

Eatrocks

Pleasantly surprised today as I'm in receipt of the WPA.... just as the good folks at Boundless promised!

They will be a vape company to keep an eye on, me thinks, given their orientation for attentive customer service.

Yup..I'll be ordering the next boundless vape they are currenty working on..which should be TRUE convection..sometime in the fall.

I really hope they widen the screen hole in the mouthpiece for mighty like draw

djchexxx

Yup..I'll be ordering the next boundless vape they are currenty working on..which should be TRUE convection..sometime in the fall.

I really hope they widen the screen hole in the mouthpiece for mighty like draw
Same here, i'm definitely keeping an eye out for that one.

I hope they upgrade the body material. The plastic doesn't feel cheap at all but I would pay a premium price for a full convection vape with an aluminum body? Not sure what metals would be good for a vape so throw some suggestions out there.

Eatrocks

Same here, i'm definitely keeping an eye out for that one.

I hope they upgrade the body material. The plastic doesn't feel cheap at all but I would pay a premium price for a full convection vape with an aluminum body? Not sure what metals would be good for a vape so throw some suggestions out there.

High quality Titanium and ceramic are best to use but I really doubt they'll go that way.
Hope they use a matte finish on this one

waxdab23

Loaded up with gorilla glue #4 and the clouds at 165* are amazing. They just keep coming

Do you mind sharing your technique (load/draw) to getting the fat clouds? I just received my CFX and trying to find that sweet spot.

waxdab23,

shaolinmilk

So I've been using my CFX over the weekend and here are my observations:

1. The flavour is not close to a desktop vape; not even close.

2. PAX 2 tastes way better for the first couple hits, however CFX tastes a bit better after.

3. The initial plastic taste is strong and will be there for a good 4 or 5 sessions.

4. After a 5 minute session no matter how much herb you put in, the colour looks the same to me (it's always dark brown - can get close to black if you push it)

5. After the 5 minute session timer, if you go for another session on the same load (even if you filled say .5g), the vapor will be harsher, clouds won't stop, but the big downside... the taste is pretty spent at this point 4/10 flavour at this point.

6. I need to test the unit without drawing on it. I want to see if the herb still turns into the same colour. If it does, I'm leaning towards 99% conduction and maybe 1% convection.

7. The battery life on this thing is awesome! Maybe because the sessions are shorter (5 minutes).

8. You will definitely get high off this, however with that being said... it does feel like a knock off Mighty, however it's smaller and the heat-up time is extremely fast.

murf2010

2. PAX 2 tastes way better for the first couple hits, however CFX tastes a bit better after.

3. The initial plastic taste is strong and will be there for a good 4 or 5 sessions.

4. After a 5 minute session no matter how much herb you put in, the colour looks the same to me (it's always dark brown - can get close to black if you push it)

5. After the 5 minute session timer, if you go for another session on the same load (even if you filled say .5g), the vapor will be harsher, clouds won't stop, but the big downside... the taste is pretty spent at this point 4/10 flavour at this point.

6. I need to test the unit without drawing on it. I want to see if the herb still turns into the same colour. If it does, I'm leaning towards 99% conduction and maybe 1% convection.

7. The battery life on this thing is awesome! Maybe because the sessions are shorter (5 minutes).

8. You will definitely get high off this, however with that being said... it does feel like a knock off Mighty, however it's smaller and the heat-up time is extremely fast.

I agree. However if the reliability of this product holds up, it's definitely not a knock off. Well you know what I mean. Quality is there.

The abv , same thing here. Nearly black

YungLeaner

There's a plastic taste to burn off in many units. While the form factor is close to the mighty and crafty we're talking about a huge price difference and a huge heat up time difference. Pretty surprised about your flavor observations, pax 1&2 always had mediocre flavor for me from the get go , while first few CFX Rips feel great. This is one of those vapes that performs so much better with mods they should probably become stock product accessories. Its flavor is not comparable to desktop vaporizers, but in the portable market the CFX is a rarity. Well under 200$, partially convective, instant heat up time and A++ customer service...its comps are Arizer Air (vastly superior function and taste from the CFX IMO) and vapes in that price range. :razz::2c:

Top Bottom