Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by smokey_da_vape, Feb 3, 2016.

1. smokey_da_vape

smokey_da_vape Well-Known Member

2. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Convection vape...could be nice but a lot of informations are missing...

3. smokey_da_vape

I emailed Randall @ boundless vapes and mentioned that he should check out fc and make an appearance so we shall see.

4. skyvaper

skyvaper Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the crafty. Maybe the mouthpiece swivels like on the crafty/mighty? Id personally like to see more pics and would hope for a video at some point.
    Did the site mention full convection? I went back just now and did not see any mention of convection or conduction heating.

Update: So I went to their blog and they say 100% convection.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  5. Wesmac33

Wesmac33 Well-Known Member

Found a video
    Click to play YouTube Video

Actually looks really cool (and really similar to the crafty/mighty) but 100% convection and around 10s heat up time....Good price point as well. Nice.

6. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

Wow! That looks awesome! Nice find on the video.... how did you find this one Smokey? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on what you think vs Mighty/Crafty.... you will be my enabler on this one bro, if you say the word, I will definitely drink this Koolaid!

Really looks close to a Mighty/Crafty ripoff, but obviously has enough differences not to be?

ataxian, skyvaper and vapen00b like this.
  7. skyvaper

skyvaper Well-Known Member

I really like the dc 30 min charge option! 100% convection and 10s heatup time. Ill keep an eye on this one.

8. biohacker

If it does what it says it does, could be a game changer!! Especially for the price.

smokey_da_vape and skyvaper like this.
  9. Mustang_52

Mustang_52 Member

This definetly could be a good replacement for a lot of vapes!

smokey_da_vape and biohacker like this.
  10. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

Looks more like a miVape to me than a Crafty or Mighty. I like that it doesn't use a capsule like the miVape, however I am not sure I like a pivoting mouthpiece unless it can be completely dissembled without being destroyed otherwise cleaning the reclaim build up will be impossible. I really like how the video shows all the parts and pieces of the vaporizer coming together and from what I can see an isolated vapor and air path. I am slightly concerned about some of the materials for this one, but otherwise the concept and all is there and good.

I will have to keep an eye on this one too.

11. biohacker

Should this vape be in the released portables? It's ready for retail sale no? Smokey did you actually buy one yet?

12. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

I think it stays in Upcoming until an FC member actually has it and has reported back.

Joel W. and biohacker like this.
  13. smokey_da_vape

I received an email saying they received more units and should get a tracking number today. I'll update when I receive it.

14. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Vape looks awesome , reminds me of the crafty. I hope it works as well and even better as this may be a better option for all of us. Also really digging that led display and how it reminds me of a cars tachometer , I am big into cars so it def appeals to me. @smokey_da_vape good luck and please keep us updated.

skyvaper, vapen00b and biohacker like this.
  15. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

What do you do with your vapes? Do you sell them or just don't like them...I don't get why you have so many listed in your signature under Portable Vapes I've owned and only two you own today. Sorry, off topic I know but I'm so damn curious.

Shit Snacks and smokey_da_vape like this.
  16. biohacker

I own several of his previous vapes. I have the same VAS as Smokey as do many other members! Gotta watch out for each other!

17. smokey_da_vape

@nosmoking. Vas is real! Lol. But seriously tho I have been vaping for 3 years, and am a medical user here in Canada, which means I vape alot. Since I quit combustion and strictly vaping I can breathe way better. I am also a big fan of technology and if I can contribute to make vaporizers better then I'll put my money toward that. Does that give you insight into my insane vaporizer acquisition syndrome?

18. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

Not really. I get VAS as well, but do you not like the vapes? It's not the acquisition that had intrigued me, it was the thought of parting with so many vapes that seem to be really good vapes and then to compare some of those to the only two you still own...it just seemed odd and intriguing at the least. By no means am I trying to judge here, just trying to observe and understand.

19. smokey_da_vape

I just received an email from Randall from boundless vapes and my order is shipping today. He is waiting to be approved then will be here to answer any questions.
    @nosmoking I prefer to sell a vaporizer I get bored of to someone that will use it, over keeping it to collect dust.

20. nosmoking

nosmoking Fogmonger

Touché and all apologies to everyone for getting us off topic.

21. smokey_da_vape

Looks like the price dropped from $199 to $179 for anyone interested. I'm still waiting on my shipping confirmation

22. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

The CF is it the same heating technology than the CFX?

I can see the CF get only 5 t° presets and shorter battery life...but it is cheaper!

Glad to see Boundless vape is here, welcome to you...be brave!:lol:

biohacker and Shit Snacks like this.
  23. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Does this remind anybody else of the new 7th floor sidekick?

24. smokey_da_vape

Cfx has been shipped and tracking number provided! :rockon:

25. hackslasher

hackslasher Well-Known Member

Kinda sucks they didn't add replaceable batteries, but cheaper to send in for new ones then S&B. Wondering how the cooling unit is on it. Does look like some stiff competition for the mighty and crafty especially at that price point

biohacker likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors