• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Convection vape...could be nice but a lot of informations are missing...

PPN,

skyvaper

Reminds me of the crafty. Maybe the mouthpiece swivels like on the crafty/mighty? Id personally like to see more pics and would hope for a video at some point.
Did the site mention full convection? I went back just now and did not see any mention of convection or conduction heating.

Update: So I went to their blog and they say 100% convection.

Last edited:

biohacker

Wow! That looks awesome! Nice find on the video.... how did you find this one Smokey? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on what you think vs Mighty/Crafty.... you will be my enabler on this one bro, if you say the word, I will definitely drink this Koolaid!

Really looks close to a Mighty/Crafty ripoff, but obviously has enough differences not to be?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Looks more like a miVape to me than a Crafty or Mighty. I like that it doesn't use a capsule like the miVape, however I am not sure I like a pivoting mouthpiece unless it can be completely dissembled without being destroyed otherwise cleaning the reclaim build up will be impossible. I really like how the video shows all the parts and pieces of the vaporizer coming together and from what I can see an isolated vapor and air path. I am slightly concerned about some of the materials for this one, but otherwise the concept and all is there and good.

I will have to keep an eye on this one too.

biohacker

Should this vape be in the released portables? It's ready for retail sale no? Smokey did you actually buy one yet?

biohacker,

Justpassedu

Vape looks awesome , reminds me of the crafty. I hope it works as well and even better as this may be a better option for all of us. Also really digging that led display and how it reminds me of a cars tachometer , I am big into cars so it def appeals to me. @smokey_da_vape good luck and please keep us updated.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I received an email saying they received more units and should get a tracking number today. I'll update when I receive it.
What do you do with your vapes? Do you sell them or just don't like them...I don't get why you have so many listed in your signature under Portable Vapes I've owned and only two you own today. Sorry, off topic I know but I'm so damn curious.

smokey_da_vape

@nosmoking. Vas is real! Lol. But seriously tho I have been vaping for 3 years, and am a medical user here in Canada, which means I vape alot. Since I quit combustion and strictly vaping I can breathe way better. I am also a big fan of technology and if I can contribute to make vaporizers better then I'll put my money toward that. Does that give you insight into my insane vaporizer acquisition syndrome?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@nosmoking. Vas is real! Lol. But seriously tho I have been vaping for 3 years, and am a medical user here in Canada, which means I vape alot. Since I quit combustion and strictly vaping I can breathe way better. I am also a big fan of technology and if I can contribute to make vaporizers better then I'll put my money toward that. Does that give you insight into my insane vaporizer acquisition syndrome?
Not really. I get VAS as well, but do you not like the vapes? It's not the acquisition that had intrigued me, it was the thought of parting with so many vapes that seem to be really good vapes and then to compare some of those to the only two you still own...it just seemed odd and intriguing at the least. By no means am I trying to judge here, just trying to observe and understand.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The CF is it the same heating technology than the CFX?

I can see the CF get only 5 t° presets and shorter battery life...but it is cheaper!

Glad to see Boundless vape is here, welcome to you...be brave!:lol:

hackslasher

Kinda sucks they didn't add replaceable batteries, but cheaper to send in for new ones then S&B. Wondering how the cooling unit is on it. Does look like some stiff competition for the mighty and crafty especially at that price point

hackslasher,
Reactions: biohacker
Top Bottom