Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medical Mark

Would i be the FIRST in Aussie? me thinks i am thanks to Fed ex (then again i paid almost half the value of the Ascent for postage) Divinci said they would try to give me a discount on the postage because at time of ordering i only had ONE choice for postage, so i hope they come good on that promise?. Stealth unit on charge now for a while. It seems ok no scratches from what i can see and looks like the t shirt just might fit.!!:lol::lol:

How can you get you scent before me when I live in Canada, my is still in usps travel.
Upgraded shipping fucking bullshit over week om the USA so lame.
Atch me get a fucking piece of crap unit that is ll fucked up, I really can't ford this shit I especially order on time to be here on time.
Pissed off medical mark

Medical Mark,

theCerberus

How can you get you scent before me when I live in Canada, my is still in usps travel.
Upgraded shipping fucking bullshit over week om the USA so lame.
Atch me get a fucking piece of crap unit that is ll fucked up, I really can't ford this shit I especially order on time to be here on time.
Pissed off medical mark

I'm in Canada too, mine should be here in a few hours (perhaps even minutes). :)

USPS is really the best option when it comes to shipping to Canada. Courier services cost way too much and tend to get stopped at the border for a much more thorough inspection.

theCerberus,

Jab

I just cancelled my Ascent order at EZVapes and joined the Solo massdrop for $119 (which is ending in just 45 mins!).

Just too much negative feedback for this to be my first portable. I'm sure DV will get it right eventually, but I won't be an early adopter. What finally tipped me over are the stories about the limited battery life. Plus, I'm in Europe and chances are I'd be sending a faulty unit back overseas... not fun.

I'll keep watching the thread, good luck everyone.

BubbaGump

Good luck to you Jab. While you may have to be patient on delivery to EU, think you will be happy with your choice. You will at least be receiving something with a long & proven track record. Cheers!

BubbaGump,
Reactions: Jab

grokit

well-worn member
Wow, massdrop got the price of the solo down to what you can just buy it for on ebay :rolleyes:

grokit,

Jab

^ Not quite -- by 10%. I paid $135 at Massdrop. Cheapest on Ebay was $149. Both include shipping.

Jab,

grokit

well-worn member
Last edited:

Jab

^ Not everyone lives in the States. I'll do my own research, thank you very much :wave:

Jab,

grokit

well-worn member
^ Not quite -- by 10%. I paid $135 at Massdrop. Cheapest on Ebay was $149. Both include shipping.

So this statement is only valid for what country?

Because it reads like a blanket proclamation; please explain yourself so your post could actually be helpful to somebody else.

Also thanks for pointing out my insensitivity, I have corrected my earlier statement thusly.

grokit,

Jab

grokit said:
Because it reads like a blanket proclamation; please explain yourself so your post could actually be helpful to somebody else.
I did say I live in Europe (it's Belgium, to be exact) and that the prices I quoted include shipping.. Your posts included none of that, I might add.. but that's ok.. why the animosity? :peace: out

Jab,

grokit

well-worn member
I did say I live in Europe (it's Belgium, to be exact) and that the prices I quoted include shipping.. Your posts included none of that, I might add.. but that's ok.. why the animosity? :peace: out

Both of the prices I posted included shipping; why would you think that they didn't? The ebay listing is quite clear on the matter, and the massdrop price without it was $119.

Sorry I did not make the connection between your two posts earlier, no animosity was meant.

:chill: :peace:

grokit,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Guess I'll take a back seat on this vape for future general releases. Hopefully the imperfections will be worked out by DV, and it will give me a much better chance to see future vid/txt reviews from members on performance.

I truly thought this vape (with its many delays for tweeking and supposed QC changes), was going to be the 'cats ass' vape for portability and digital exact temp control. But from the sounds of it, other than being more 'pocketable'.... my Solo's seem like they still rule !

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Same reason here smokum...it isn't bettering then solo so it isn't worth it to me. Like you I thought it was going to be a more pocketable solo, which it isn't really, and thought it was going to be a solo with less restriction on steroids but it isn't as far as I can tell. If it is as hot as sam said and others said very warm it isn't going into anyone's pocket right after a session anyhow. I can put my PN or even my solo, yes it fits, in between my breasts with no issues.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
I was hoping that it would be like the pax but without pissing me off. Jury's still out.

grokit,
I was told by a davinci rep on the phone that i am in the low hundreds on the list of people pre registered, and after hearing that over 800 people signed up, i am a little confused as to why i havent been able to make an order yet.

ascendedthoughts,

Lazarus

I was told by a davinci rep on the phone that i am in the low hundreds on the list of people pre registered, and after hearing that over 800 people signed up, i am a little confused as to why i havent been able to make an order yet.
The rep told me two thousand

Edit: 2000 seems like a LOT

Lazarus,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
i am a little confused as to why i havent been able to make an order yet.

I believe than only a few production runs were made until the customs issue, and the production was stopped until they could get that problem resolved. As I'm sure you know now that the first few days of orders are out, some people have units with little or no issues. But others didn't and DV is looking it to most everything we have reported. I'd expect they are going through everything with a fine tooth comb before they start taking the next round of orders. So, patience, you chance will be soon!

Cheers.

nigel,
Reactions: Snappo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom