Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Yup.

But too many bloody Bond films with "Gold" in the title. :p

Showing my knowledge is rusty, combined with the fact that I've heard Netflix is loosing some (17) of their Bond titles for streaming, I think I now know what I am doing this weekend.
:)

nigel,
Reactions: Shrike

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I wouldn't have remembered him if it wasn't Christopher Lee...always loved that guy. Great voice. And who can forget Nick Nack alias Tattoo...de plane...de plane!!!

On another note::::My Ascent arrived today!! A day late but in perfect shape. I was expecting something to be broken with all the damn delays...I was pleasantly surprised.

Charging as I type this...:clap::tup::cheers:

pastadoble

For those of us who have pre-ordered through GV, anyone get a confirmation email with tracking number yet?

Because I did… :smug:

pastadoble,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Sorry guys...moving to that thread.

Edit: So sorry, hadn't read the other thread fully prior to hopping over hear. Thank you for the heads up.

Last edited:

rsqemt911

Just got my email mine is shipping. Will have it next Friday. Seems like it can't be real. I'll post pics, vids, and reviews (though I'm sure the other thread will be saturated by then with all the ascents currently in their descents to your awaiting grubby mits)

rsqemt911,
Reactions: nigel

Jacktheripper

Try USPS tracking.

I did that. I also emailed Da vinci and they told me i have to talk to USPS again as they have no control over the package. And they tell me to talk to Da vinci as they never recieved the package.

Give me a fucking break here. When the unit were in the hands of custom, at least i knew where it was. Now it's just gone. FUCK.

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Whoopeee!! Am I the first to get fucked by the Post Office?

I only live two states away & paid for the express shipping and it should have been here today. Hope Davinci will reimburse me for the extra postage.

I went to my PO and told them to hold my mail tomorrow. They usually don't come by my house until 3-5pm and I want to go pick it up (hopefully) around 10 tomorrow morning.

It better be there then...grrrrrrrr.....:rant::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I am on the exact same boat. I came back from working for 11 hours and there is no Ascent to be had here. Oh well, here's to hoping that tomorrow is our day.

Pickz,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I am on the exact same boat. I came back from working for 11 hours and there is no Ascent to be had here. Oh well, here's to hoping that tomorrow is our day.

Got mine today, Pickz...the tracking even changed (finally) to show it was out for delivery:)

Shrike,
Reactions: Pickz

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Got mine today, Pickz...the tracking even changed (finally) to show it was out for delivery:)

Great to hear. I'm guessing that mine will be here tomorrow as I haven't had too many problems with USPS. I count myself lucky with that. A little rough reading all of this negativity around the Ascent, but after little vaping and a little reading between the lines, I've accepted that the sky is not falling here. This is calming me about my purchase.

Trial and error seems to be an important part of mastering new vapes. If I wasn't so cash-strapped I wouldn't care as much about how well it works, but this is going to be my go-to portable. Once more FC members have this in their hands I have a good feeling that there will be a lot more solutions and not as many problems. Now I'm going to relax, vape some bud, and move on over to the non-shipping/nonsense thread.

Edited to be more coherent.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
USPS has been inconsistent where I am this summer. The ascent has landed in-state though.

I would say my chances tomorrow are 50/50; both that it arrives, and that it is without visible flaws!

rsqemt911

USPS has been inconsistent where I am this summer. The ascent has landed in-state though.

I would say my chances tomorrow are 50/50; both that it arrives, and that it is without visible flaws!
Gv is shipping theirs UPS so that's either going to be a good thing or bad thing. Guess we will see next Friday (or earlier maybeeee)

rsqemt911,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Sad to see them shipping with notable obvious QC issues. Even the cheap shit I buy from dealextreme looks as it should :/

Can't exactly recommend this product what with its notable defects as of now.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Snappo

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I'm so glad my "number" was high and i wasn't in the first wave, i'd be pissed:cuss: Thinking about adding a Solo to my collection . I won't be walking around Manhattan like i do with my Pax but everyone raves about the Solo ;)

VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: nigel

jivebuggered

Would i be the FIRST in Aussie? me thinks i am thanks to Fed ex (then again i paid almost half the value of the Ascent for postage) Divinci said they would try to give me a discount on the postage because at time of ordering i only had ONE choice for postage, so i hope they come good on that promise?. Stealth unit on charge now for a while. It seems ok no scratches from what i can see and looks like the t shirt just might fit.!!:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom