Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Whoopeee!! Am I the first to get fucked by the Post Office?

Are you the only person alive? Then yes.

Ohhhhh... You mean with the Ascent shipment? Well, SOMEONE'S gotta go first.

:p :p :p

[all kidding aside--Sorry to hear that! :shrug:]

nigel,
Reactions: JCat

Tweek

Whoopeee!! Am I the first to get fucked by the Post Office?

I only live two states away & paid for the express shipping and it should have been here today. Hope Davinci will reimburse me for the extra postage.

I went to my PO and told them to hold my mail tomorrow. They usually don't come by my house until 3-5pm and I want to go pick it up (hopefully) around 10 tomorrow morning.

It better be there then...grrrrrrrr.....:rant::bang::bang::bang::bang:

No, I got pretty badly fucked when I ordered my Cera. Took a couple of months for the post office to figure out where I lived, and my unit took many trips to California and back.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Sorry...yeah I meant for the Ascent.

I've been screwed by them before as many of us have...and I actually worked for those clowns many, many years ago. Believe me, I know for a fact why some employee's went Postal from time to time. You probably would have read about me if I had stayed with them. :)

rsqemt911

I
Closest I ran recall is a rumor a while back about DV stockpiling units to be able to deliver to GV, TV, and direct sales simultaneously. Key word is rumor, and unsubstantiated. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not what you want to hear...but the only real option is to wait. :shrug: ASAP has to give way to TBA...these things have barely been released, and it'll take a while for them to fill the channels.

The upshot is that they are indeed coming. They've apparently fixed the issues with customs, and will presumably resume shipments from the factory shortly.

Edit: just saw GotVape is showing a list price of $360, but they give you a magical discount down to $250. I really hate when companies do that...

got the $25 off from GV back in April. Was the only reason I didnt cancel the order. Now I am glad I didn't.

And to all the EZVape customers, your SOL. you were told they weren't an authorized distributor. And they aren't getting them from DV so that whole situation is moot. DV will send to distributor, they will sent to EZVape, and EZVape will send to you. Just going to have to wait.

I hedged my bets and preordered through DV and GV. DV's last update to me was the custom issue and that was only the second thing I heard from them. The first being the original delay email. And don't get me started on GV. I'm just going to sit back and wait. A this point when it comes it comes. I give up.

rsqemt911,

Skulduggery

Stealth arrived on time, still waiting through the 10 hour initial charging session (5-7 hour charges thereafter).

Removed the glass pieces and swabbed inside path and mouthing end with ISO soaked q-tip. Q-tip turned black and silicon smell seems drastically reduced. Will see after I turn it on in two hours....at like 5am

Skulduggery,

Jacktheripper

The latest setback: My package does not exist!

After waiting weeks to have my unit out of customs, to get my tracking# it should have arrived yesterday. But when i contact Fedex there is no such package with that tracking# within their hands.

My friend who ordered 5 min after me and got hes unit in the same shipment, got his yesterday. That makes it even more painful as he won't be home so i can't even see the freaking thing. WHEN.. GOD WHEEEN WILL I SE MY ASCENT!?

Jacktheripper,

Kaptan

The latest setback: My package does not exist!

After waiting weeks to have my unit out of customs, to get my tracking# it should have arrived yesterday. But when i contact Fedex there is no such package with that tracking# within their hands.

My friend who ordered 5 min after me and got hes unit in the same shipment, got his yesterday. That makes it even more painful as he won't be home so i can't even see the freaking thing. WHEN.. GOD WHEEEN WILL I SE MY ASCENT!?
Try USPS tracking.

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
From everyone at the Got Vape and DaVinci Team, we want to extend a heartfelt apology for the extensive delay. We want to thank you for your enduring patience in receiving your Ascent Vaporizer.

I am pleased to announce that your unit is going to be shipping out in the next few business days. Our main goal has been to take care of our pre-order patrons because we value you as a customer, and more importantly, as a member of the Got Vape Family!

While there is no way to make up for the delay, we are confident that you will enjoy your Ascent. We hope that our gifts have helped you cope with the postponement.

Over the last few months, we have been in constant communication with our partners, at DaVanci, so I want to assure you that your concerns have been addressed and we have made every effort to produce a viable Vaporizer in a suitable manner.

Once again, I want to apologize for the delay, we are pleased to announce that your unit will be delivered very shortly; you will receive a tracking email once your Ascent leaves our shipping facility.

Thank you for choosing Got Vape as your Vaporizer source.

Vapnoob,

rsqemt911

From everyone at the Got Vape and DaVinci Team, we want to extend a heartfelt apology for the extensive delay. We want to thank you for your enduring patience in receiving your Ascent Vaporizer.

I am pleased to announce that your unit is going to be shipping out in the next few business days. Our main goal has been to take care of our pre-order patrons because we value you as a customer, and more importantly, as a member of the Got Vape Family!

While there is no way to make up for the delay, we are confident that you will enjoy your Ascent. We hope that our gifts have helped you cope with the postponement.

Over the last few months, we have been in constant communication with our partners, at DaVanci, so I want to assure you that your concerns have been addressed and we have made every effort to produce a viable Vaporizer in a suitable manner.

Once again, I want to apologize for the delay, we are pleased to announce that your unit will be delivered very shortly; you will receive a tracking email once your Ascent leaves our shipping facility.

Thank you for choosing Got Vape as your Vaporizer source.

when did you order yours exactly? i ordered mine in late April. hopefully i see one of these emails soon myself!!

rsqemt911,

Jab

rsqemt911 said:
And to all the EZVape customers, your SOL. you were told they weren't an authorized distributor.
"Shit out of luck"? Well thanks, that's... very considerate.

We knew EZV wasn't an authorized distributor, but definitely thought *they* were buying from one. At the time we had no reason to suspect that one distributor > other distributors. So EZV customers could reasonably expect the extra delay incurred at this distributor itself (which was fine, considering the discount), but not even more delays due to not all distributors being treated equal.

Why do so many people go out of their way to laugh at people in their faces? I, for one, hope you get to enjoy your two units asap :peace:

rsqemt911

I wasn't laughing at all. Just watching all the ANGRY posts from the EZVape customers after DV said they were sending to GV first. I was more puzzled than anything why people would be upset. There was no expectation that EZVape customers would get anything ahead of anybody.

Now I could understand the TV customers being irate since TV should be on the same track as GV.

And I'm not locked into anything with DV so don't fret, I won't be purchasing the one from them. 1 extra for the masses. :peace:

rsqemt911,
Reactions: CMD

Jab

rsqemt911 said:
There was no expectation that EZVape customers would get anything ahead of anybody.
True that. EZVape's supplier, however, ...

Jab,

Jab

rsqemt911 said:
A company that that promises to always got vapes?
What? Not sure what that means, but I guess it's definitely not meant to laugh at anyone? Right. If you're implying EZV made promises they couldn't keep, I think that goes for literally everyone involved (DV, GV, TV, EZV). Anyway; Done with this; Have a good one.

Jab,
Reactions: Snappo

rsqemt911

What? Not sure what that means, but I guess it's definitely not meant to laugh at anyone? Right. If you're implying EZV made promises they couldn't keep, I think that goes for literally everyone involved (DV, GV, TV, EZV). Anyway; Done with this; Have a good one.

Stop being so defensive.

And no. I meant that Maybe Got Vape was the mysterious middleman. I don't see DV shipping to Canada to TV to have it turned around and shipped back to the states to EZVape. And DV has already established they have no dealing or connections to EZVape.

rsqemt911,

Lazarus

Stop being so defensive.

And no. I meant that Maybe Got Vape was the mysterious middleman. I don't see DV shipping to Canada to TV to have it turned around and shipped back to the states to EZVape. And DV has already established they have no dealing or connections to EZVape.

I have said this before and I'll say it again there are THREE distributors dv sends to. There is gotvape, tv, and a secret one. Gv and TV are the only ones that do retail and distribution, the other one is the one that is selling to ezvape.

baltik

I understand that Glow industries is the 3rd distributor and most likely the largest responsible for distributing to local shops as well as to other online retailers such as EZV - but I don't understand the presumption that Davinci is somehow obligated to provide to glow at the same exact time as their other distributors. We certainly don't know the economics behind these transactions...

baltik,
Reactions: grokit

Lazarus

I understand that Glow industries is the 3rd distributor and most likely the largest responsible for distributing to local shops as well as to other online retailers such as EZV - but I don't understand the presumption that Davinci is somehow obligated to provide to glow at the same exact time as their other distributors. We certainly don't know the economics behind these transactions...

That is a great point. BUT I think the problem is not that dv is obligated to ship to them at the same time but more as unfair and bad customer care. I'm not trying to say how they should do business but it does seem not fair.

Lazarus,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
I'm thinking about picking up some gold metallic vinyl and wrapping my ascent with it. The names Vinci...... DaVinci!!!!

Uh.... wouldn't that be Goldfinger's vape, not Bond's?

EDIT: DERP.

Last edited:
nigel,

theCerberus

Looks like Tuesday for us Canadians. Mine has yet to even be received by customs. Yet it boarded a plane yesterday at 7am.
Should be through customs Monday and on its way to me Tuesday.

Last edited:
theCerberus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom