Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medical Mark

Its not the point everyone, there the ones holding the power over us what they say is law and really speculating and assuming and getting angry at them isn't productive and won't get the units in your hands any faster.
I never put my hopes in the words of others just so ican be let down, but I this case there the ones making And sending these units to us and they know what going on, we don't.
So suck it up and be patient. Are the whole Cera thing I learned that BS flows I all directions and its not worth the stress to worry about we're they are made and where the coming from as LNG as there medically sound and work as good as everyone says.

Its all good.
Medical mark

Medical Mark,
Reactions: nigel

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
But they are asking someone else about it, so they aren't the source. Also, as they didn't quote the "you" in "you", I can't tell who sxmokeUP is asking for comfirmation.

Yeah nigel, sorry I got you worked up, I tried to keep my nonsense in the correct thread.

sxmokeUP,
Reactions: nigel

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
No ordering tonight. I heard a certain non member reviewer is telling customs: "That the Ascents are a foreign governments ploy to turn us all into mindless idiots frothing at the mouth for a yet thoroughly tested device."

Vapnoob,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Nesta

Customs, eh? Does anyone remember the Zephyr Ion fiasco that literally took them out of business.
These Vape companies need to be coy about the true use of their products, don't they? ["tobacco, herbal blends", etc].
I don't remember the Zephyr Ion story. Did they get nabbed as paraphernalia? Were they seized & never released?

Nesta,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused while trying to purchase an Ascent. Unfortunately, our shipment has been held up in customs since late Friday afternoon and we’re doing all that we can to get the product released quickly.
Thank you for your patience and your continued business,
Customer Service
Da Vinci Vaporizer
9484 S Eastern Ave., #108
Las Vegas, NV 89123
800-336-7224 ext 313
www.davincivaporizer.com

Whewww:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
And the second, third and fourth shipment are held up too???????????????????????
Snappo that joke rocked...you should win one for that cause it was way better then the jokes in the contest.

lwien

Congrats, Snappo

Your great joke wins the official non-contest.

pick up your $100 non-prize from lwien :):nod:

If a tree falls in the forest and no one's around to hear it, is that a non-sound, or.........is it the sound of one hand clapping? I'm sooooo confused. :uhh:

lwien,
Reactions: Shrike

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
Hot news: The entire shipment of DaVinci Ascent Vaporizers has cleared customs!

We have a update, let's go live on the scene to Hugh Jasole. Hugh what's it look like down there. Well Jack, the Ascents were just loaded on a plane, that is taking off in a second Jack. It's in the air....Oh no!! Oh the humanity!! Looks like the pilots got out ok, Jack, but anything on that plane is on fire and combusting. Back to Jack Mehoff in the studio. Well, looks like DaVinci/Oranicix will have to sucker another bunch of people to pay for more to be made.

Last edited:

lwien

Hot news: The entire shipment of DaVinci Ascent Vaporizers has cleared customs!

We have a update, let's go live on the scene to Hugh Jasole. Hugh what's it look like down there. Well Jack, the Ascents were just loaded on a plane, that is taking off in a second Jack. It's in the air....Oh no!! Oh the humanity!! Looks like the pilots got out ok, Jack, but anything on that plane is on fire and combusting. Back to Jack Mehoff in the studio. Well, looks like DaVinci/Oranicix will have to sucker another bunch of people to pay for more to be made.

fz68.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Sooooo I finally got some sort of reaction from davinci on their Facebook page.......... They blocked me! Hahahaha!!! At least I know they actually read what I write. Lol I just refuse to believe this is actually a customs thing. I just want what I paid for at this point.

grokit

well-worn member
Man if this gets ugly it's gonna be epic. I'm really glad I paid with paypal, if this goes 30 days and no tracking number is issued I will start a dispute. This customs story has more holes in it than OJ's alibi.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Man if this gets ugly it's gonna be epic. I'm really glad I paid with paypal, if this goes 30 days and no tracking number is issued I will start a dispute. This customs story has more holes in it than OJ's alibi.
I believe the customs story to be complete bullshit! I don't see customs grabbing every daily delivery. Even if they only pre sold 200 units.... That's 50 fuckin grand!!!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I believe the customs story to be complete bullshit! I don't see customs grabbing every daily delivery. Even if they only pre sold 200 units.... That's 50 fuckin grand!!!

Okay, let's cut out the accusations of bullshit. I've met some of the DaVinci people and exchanged a fair amount of email with some others, and I don't believe for a second that they are lying to us, or that they are financing anything from pre-orders. If you can produce evidence to support your opinion then do so, otherwise shut up about it or get a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom