Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Ah! They probably mistook them a guidance systems for W M D s.

So, not crushed at all!!

Blown up on tarmac instead!
[SEE previous post, RE "joke"]

nigel,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I check to see how often their online and they've been lurking and engaged in conversation here and there but not answering anything publicly. For all we know they've been instructed by legal council not to say anything.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: nigel

vape4health

Nope someone posted on a different thread about a spy. I though he get some inside info in the gov. :) joke

vape4health,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Spies ugh...everything we write, cell, text whatever is being spied on so who cares anymore. Privacy is a thing of the past thanks 9/11.

Dreamerr,

vape4health

I feel stupid as fuck every night trying to throw my money at them. I just hope it lives up.

vape4health,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm pretty okay with having paid for it and having it arrived when it arrives. But then again I'm a very calm and patient person. :chill::smug:
I try to be that way but this company try's my patience worse than my x-wife!!!!! All will be forgotten once that ascent is in hand but for the time being I'm quite a disgruntled customer!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Smknbud

Medical Mark

Double 00-bs I am telling you they are in China being made.
Hey dreamer your right. I talked to DV personally and was told they manufactured in china at there facility and are n customs in Ontario, California I believe as I remember on Friday and was expecting to see them released as soon as possible and doing all they can to get them released.
So I guess the post about having there own facility is in fact in China but run and maintained and controlled by them for quality control.
Its all good though there on the way.

Cheers medical mark:smug:

Medical Mark,
Reactions: nigel

lwien

Customs, eh? Does anyone remember the Zephyr Ion fiasco that literally took them out of business.

lwien,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Hey dreamer your right. I talked to DV personally and was told they manufactured in china at there facility and are n customs in Ontario, California

Well, we've known that it is their own factory in China.

But the Ontario customs is new data. (I was guessing elsewhere)

Anyone close wanna drive by and make some helpful suggestions? :goon:

Customs, eh? Does anyone remember the Zephyr Ion fiasco that literally took them out of business.

Do tell! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

nigel,
Reactions: grokit

Medical Mark

Ya
Well, we've known that it is their own factory in China.

But the Ontario customs is new data. (I was guessing elsewhere)

Anyone close wanna drive by and make some helpful suggestions? :goon:

Do tell! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
I just checked my emails with him and ya Ontario, California.
Never knew there was such a place Lol.
There close but not close enough.
:smug:Medical mark

Medical Mark,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I've shipped an item to a member on here to Ontario California. I didn't know it existed until then.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yea, it is a hub that drives me nuts cause I always think they are talking about Canada and never understand why my stuff goes from west to east Canada back to west lol.

Oh nigel, I am playing with you. Of course I know the factory is in China but what I was saying is that they are first building them now, now that they have the money....I have no real idea....they lead people to believe they were in hand in the USA and there wasn't even one unit. Also again I will repeat just cause the first is stuck in customs they said DAILY so that wasn't the case or they are all stuck which I don't choose to believe.

Last edited:

poonman

Hey dreamer your right. I talked to DV personally and was told they manufactured in china at there facility and are n customs in Ontario, California I believe as I remember on Friday and was expecting to see them released as soon as possible and doing all they can to get them released.
So I guess the post about having there own facility is in fact in China but run and maintained and controlled by them for quality control.
Its all good though there on the way.

Cheers medical mark:smug:

So....are we back to BELIEVING in everything DV says now ???

poonman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom