Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsqemt911

ARGH back to square one... I had pre-ordered from EZVAPES and guess what they already charged my card on 7/23... i chatted with them and asked them for a full refund.

WTF? Davinci and EZVapes charging our credit cards as soon as the order goes in?

I'm so turned off by the whole thing I guess I will be waiting until this item is not leterally "Vaporware"!

Don't get me wrong the original Davinci rocks, and I will get the ascent ONE DAY. but this whole thing has left a terrible taste in my mouth!

Got Vape started charging for preorders in may. And never updated with the first delay. I recieved word from DaVinci and didn't get anything from them until I emailed them several times.

And they now have all but stopped replying to emails. I did get an automated boo hoo letter from them about my lousy review on their seller feedback site 2 days ago, But no pertinent or new information. Just the same: "we're giving you free stuff (when the ascent ACTUALLY arrives; including a Vape pen I have no interest in) And we will be updating you as we find out (lies)"

I have recieved more updates and info from here than from DaVinci OR Got Vape. If I wasn't already all paid up and sure that canceling the order would delay it even longer, I would.

But I think they all know they have us on the hook now.

rsqemt911,

Lazarus

Has any one spoken to dv about when we will be able to order it again. I want to place my order from dv but when I called them no one answered.

Lazarus,

lwien

Ill just agree to disagree with you, I can sling a lot of mud about the US government here but ive already posted too much in a "non-sense" thread.

Good day.

For me, the bottom line to all this is this. I too can, and have, slung a lot of mud at the US government but THAT does not prove, in any way, that I like my country or my countrymen any less, and in the same token, I can sling a lot of mud at the Chinese government and that also does not prove, in any way, that I dislike or don't respect the Chinese people.

There is no government that is beyond criticism, and in fact, it is that criticism that allow governments to become better then they are (of course, "better" is pretty subjective, eh..... ;))

Last edited:

toros23

I too can, and have, slung a lot of mud at the US government but THAT does not prove, in any way, that I like my country, or my countrymen any less, and in the same token, I can sling a lot of mud at the Chinese government and that also, does not prove, in any way, that I dislike or don't respect the Chinese people in any way.

Damn that is a lot of commas!! :rofl:

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Moving this to proper thread:

US customs not the Chinese side.

Yup. I had already pointed this out previously (post#711), but in this case it was for the sake of the joke.

Looks like I needed to add a few more of these: :rofl::lmao::p:rofl::D:lol::p;):rofl:

PS: Other people grooving on the site changes? I'm not but maybe I need to get used to them first.

nigel,

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
Has anybody else had problems ordering to Europe? I entered vapor s thompsons comp for the $50 voucher as that would persuade me to order direct, so thought I'd double check that DV will ship to the UK.. and they don't. 'unfortunately we can not ship there' or something like that. WHY? I live in suburban London so its not because I'm in a rural area.. I've contacted DV but got no response.

smokie didn't you order one? Aren't you from the UK?

Also, not digging this new layout.. edit: ahhhh system update. Gotcha
Try gotvape.com they might ship across the pond.

Vapnoob,
Reactions: salivape

vape4health

Paka >>>>
Like that could really be Pak, no sunset or umbrella drink.

Do I get a plus point for moving the comment myself.

salivape

Try gotvape.com they might ship across the pond.

Yeah thanks man but it seems to be working ok now. Must have just been a glitch in their system. That or they got my email and fixed it but didn't tell me.

I doubt I'll be getting one anyway, it was only in case I won the voucher. It'd be rude not to use it! Otherwise I'll just wait for European stores to stock it. In which case it's gon' be a loooong wait! $50 just about covers the cheapest shipping option :doh:

salivape,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Moving this to proper thread:

Yup. I had already pointed this out previously (post#711), but in this case it was for the sake of the joke.

Looks like I needed to add a few more of these: :rofl::lmao::p:rofl::D:lol::p;):rofl:

PS: Other people grooving on the site changes? I'm not but maybe I need to get used to them first.

Hate it and thought maybe it was my computer cause this site looks broken. Lost color of icons or at least detail in this text box. Post number reduced to a young person font and so is there location ugh make it go back please:cry::cry: wow hard to ven find the smilies:cuss::rant::bang::doh::nope:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
What I want to know is why when I am typing a response every so often it says "draft saved" and I see a draft button with save and delete options. Where do these drafts get saved to and why? How do I turn this feature off? I don't want drafts of anything I am typing to go anywhere . . .

t-dub,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Fuck 500 years...I only care about the next 20-40...depending on how much longer my carcass stays animated. :)

Shrike,
Reactions: Snappo

Dreamerr

It doesn't even have the option to go to watched threads so if you miss a thread you are screwed till you remember if ever. CHANGE IT BACK...button colors suck, number buttons colors suck...ok it all sucks.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I think they are waiting to make sure they don't have any compatibility issues before enabling everything on the forum.

Not sure what's up with yours' Dreamerr...I have full ability to go to any watched thread I want...not different than it used to be...

Shrike,

Dreamerr

The menus on top changed...I found watched threads in my profile on the left side but it takes more steps now to get there. I also all grey buttons in the text box. The numbers are like tan and the page you are on is blue. The font size change as well where is says messages and location. I see that draft thingy too but that might be so we don't lose our posts as typing as we have in the past. That if it works for the moment might be the only improvement. OK I hate change especially the time it takes to learn and in this cause the ugliness/plainness.

Dreamerr,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
"draft saved" and I see a draft button with save and delete options. Where do these drafts get saved to and why? How do I turn this feature off? I don't want drafts of anything I am typing to go anywhere . . .

Actually I kinda like the drafts saved. (After loosing a few verrrrrrrrry long responses. However, I'm sure the rest of the thread is thankful I didn't have drafts saved.)
:)

It seems it is saving drafts on a per thread basis. (and only one at that)

So, if you don't want it cached, just delete the text and put a period or comma in there and let that auto-save over the previous one.

nigel,
Reactions: Snappo

poonman

I don't get the purpose of the PEN grey box , to show only the threads you watch .
Plus , some of the threads , I currently am following , does not have the grey PEN box ???
and
This last one has been happening to me all along , I'll start getting alerts on the SOLO thread .
and then suddenly it stops giving me alerts .
Why Does it stop alerting me ?

poonman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom