Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GanjaDude

I'm not making fun of China. Whatever I have said is fact and is in no way an indictment of the Chinese people but rather an indictment on their government. I have no doubt that if we here in the US had a government that didn't provide any oversight in this arena, that we would be just as entrepreneurial as the Chinese and do the exact same thing. You calling anyone a racist for simply calling out the Chinese government on this issue is silly, but the label, "racist" is so negative, that it goes beyond just being silly.

The term racist or racism is thrown around way 2 frequently these days. People really need to understand the definition!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I'm not making fun of China. Whatever I have said is fact and is in no way an indictment of the Chinese people but rather an indictment on their government. I have no doubt that if we here in the US had a government that didn't provide any oversight in this arena, that we would be just as entrepreneurial as the Chinese and do the exact same thing. You calling anyone a racist for simply calling out the Chinese government on this issue is silly, but the label, "racist" is so negative, that it goes beyond just being silly.
I feel strongly in agreement with you, here...even though I "Liked" Ilegul's" sentiment (because he is sensitive and entitled to his opinion, until proven otherwise). Iwien, your comment laser-focused on Chinese govt., that was clear;-) Offense should not be taken, IMO.

Snappo,

Smknbud

Just got this:

Organicix, LLC would like to thank you for your patience and brand support in regards to the highly anticipated release of the Ascent Vaporizer.

Previous emails stated pre-sale orders would be shipped starting today and continue throughout the week. Unfortunately, our shipment has been held up in customs since late Friday afternoon and we're doing all that we can to get the product released quickly. As a result, units will be shipped as soon as they become available to us and as always we will keep you posted on their release.

DaVinci recognizes how long you have stayed loyal to the Ascent release. To show our continued appreciation, we're adding a few more bonus gifts for you. In addition to the already featured Straight and U-Adapter pre-registration gifts, those who participated in the pre-sale and are "customs-delayed" will also receive express shipping, a complementary internal glass piece, additional oil jars, and a DaVinci t-shirt for the inconvenience.

As we do our best to accommodate your needs, we offer our sincerest "thank you" for your patience and for being a valued DaVinci customer.

vape4health

Wouldn't some post have been cheaper?
I would assume if we didnt or dont get and email that we didnt make the cut.

vape4health,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
It appears that our beloved FC mod indeed DOES have a "patient" sense of humor after all! Note our new thread heading: "
Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread";)

theCerberus

@Smknbud

yea, i just got that email too, i'm glad i didnt need to contact them or anything, they let us know whats up, so everyone complaining can relax now :chill::) lol.

who knows how long the customs delay will be, but probably not more than a week id imagine.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Snappo, that was done so many hours ago I can't even remember. Ah guess your herb is good today lol:brow: .

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Snappo, that was done so many hours ago I can't even remember. Ah guess your herb is good today lol:brow: .
You know it, my trusted FC friend:ko::rockon::clap:!!! And when you mix in a dram or two of Jameson on ice, triple that!!!:p

"In addition to the already featured Straight and U-Adapter pre-registration gifts, those who participated in the pre-sale and are "customs-delayed" will also receive express shipping, a complementary internal glass piece, additional oil jars, and a DaVinci t-shirt for the inconvenience."

What about over promise......over deliver lol. Looking forward to the t-shirt, that's a nice gesture and the express shipping is a needed bonus for sure. Cheers for effort anyways!
Wonder if this'll get to the point where we earn a Jaguar XJ and a box of Cohiba's for our patience?

@Smknbud

yea, i just got that email too, i'm glad i didnt need to contact them or anything, they let us know whats up, so everyone complaining can relax now :chill::) lol.

who knows how long the customs delay will be, but probably not more than a week id imagine.
DaVinci = Emotional Roller coaster!

grokit

well-worn member
Under promise........over deliver. THAT is the key to any successful business...

"In addition to the already featured Straight and U-Adapter pre-registration gifts, those who participated in the pre-sale and are "customs-delayed" will also receive express shipping, a complementary internal glass piece, additional oil jars, and a DaVinci t-shirt for the inconvenience."

What about over promise......over deliver lol. Looking forward to the t-shirt, that's a nice gesture and the express shipping is a needed bonus for sure. Cheers for effort anyways!

AscentiaL

...those who participated in the pre-sale and are "customs-delayed" will also receive express shipping, a complementary internal glass piece, additional oil jars, and a DaVinci t-shirt for the inconvenience.

Received this as well. Does this mean we are all in the "customs-delayed" group?

I agree, it is a nice gesture, but almost completely necessary given the circumstances surrounding this release.

What a rollercoaster. It seems as if they are creating one problem for themselves after another- what's going to happen to those who already paid for Express Shipping (not me)? How will they know my T-shirt size?

Also, I tried several times to contact DV today, nobody answered a single time. Anybody have any tips on actually getting through to talk to somebody? Stay on the line, or dial one of the extensions?

AscentiaL,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Just for the record mr davinci im at the cypress hill concert in co at red rocks and it is 8 pm mt time and i cant order my ascent! It wont let me! As the Shepard's say, what da flock?

Custom Flower Hardware,

lwien

Try the Ardbeg "Provenance"...SUBLIME!!!

Ooooo........never tried an Ardbeg. The Provenance is just a tad over my price range. lol

Just finished up a bottlle of Balvenie DoubleWood. Nice Sherry overtones. Really liked it.

lwien,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower

I mentioned the tshirt thing in a convo with DV earlier, looks like they took my idea and ran with it.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Ooooo........never tried an Ardbeg. The Provenance is just a tad over my price range. lol

Just finished up a bottlle of Balvenie DoubleWood. Nice Sherry overtones. Really liked it.
Don't get me started:brow:. Wrong forum anyway:rofl:

Snappo,
Reactions: lwien

lwien

Hey, you started it with the Jag and Cohiba's and Jameson on the rocks (my favorite rocks drink).

And don't get me started on Louis Royer Cognac. :p:p:p

Ok, back to DV....

lwien,

lwien

Ok............wayyyy too off topic, even for this thread. Delete.....

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom