Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Agree on wanting to see the way it opens closes. Is there anyone on here that saw it at the show? If so can you give your input?

smokie,
Regarding the Ascent, the only thing left I really want to see in action now is the hinge and latching mechanism for the bottom portion. I'm sure it'll be something robust, but would love to have a closer look at it all the same.

From what it looks like I'm guessing it uses magnets to keep it closed

upintheclouds,

Yoshi

Woah
If I can see a usage video this vape will be one of my top priorities. I'm really exited about this one. Is there a specific release date as of now? It's March now :D

Yoshi,

smokie

If I can see a usage video this vape will be one of my top priorities. I'm really exited about this one. Is there a specific release date as of now? It's March now :D
End of march available on davinci website.

smokie,

Arfsdad

I made my first vape with an old soldering iron, a mason jar and a rubber tube from a sphygmomanometer. This was in 2001. My second vape will be the Ascent.
Me too on the soldering iron/mason jar vape. I used a variac to adjust the voltage to the soldering iron to get the ideal temp, used surgical tubing, great minds think alike! Its my nature as an engineer to design and build but my goto vape is now the Da Vinci, waiting to see if the Ascent will be my third vape.

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
Guys just wanted to say i tried to SMOKE a blunt at my friends house and it was gross and it was good bud too. Now i know there is no turning back now. Just a life filled with vapor clouds never again smoke... Thanx again FC for opening my eyes

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Happy Friday! So we've been racking our brains over here about a contest..and a great opportunity arose last night as we were brainstorming on the Gog tobacco water pipe adapter. We need a little help to bring you this cool product.

Let me make sure this contest is cool with the mods first :cool:

Edit: okay...let's do the the haiku thing too. Why not have 2 ways to win. Once again- let me double check to make sure all is good.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Can we please please please have a video of the ascent in action??? Surely you have a unit and a camera handy! Please!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

treecityrnd

I'm thinking a nice, relaxed game of Chardee Macdennis
5Tbd4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom