Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natural farmer

I'm thinking a nice, relaxed game of Chardee Macdennis
5Tbd4.gif
+10

ToxicShade

Where am I?
Wow i was thinking on buying the davinci or Solo as my first vaporizer but heck this thing looks amazing! I hope we can at least pre-order soon, I Really need a vapor and rather not be tempted to spend my money somewhere else!

(yes i can be pretty compulsive)

ToxicShade,
Reactions: ShipDit

drbluntastik

So does the removable batteries mean i can carry a backup set of 18650s. Because i already carry two 16340s or two 18650s in a plastic case depending on which flashlight i have on me. Not to mention i have a charger and supply of lithium batteries already. Being able to swap batteries would be awesome, even if i never have to.

drbluntastik,
Reactions: Jeff-K

treecityrnd

...heck this thing looks amazing! I hope we can at least pre-order soon...

(yes i can be pretty compulsive)
Welcome Toxic.
Unfortunately, many FC members haven't had the best of luck with "preorders", especially for portable vaporizers (and one pseudo log).
I hope DaVinci doesn't release it until they are prepared for immediate turnaround time on orders...not 2 months that spills into 3 months...and keeps going on false promises and "vendor problems".

Please just let the March 31 date start the Ascent "flood" and not the "trickle".

By the way Toxic, PIU has the newest M1A4... Solos for $160. Might as well pick one up for the wait? Mostly positive reviews (especially the newest models) and good resale here on FC. Just saw one go in the classifieds for $150 (with Ed stem).

But like you stated above, this vape looks amazing and I think looks combined with what's under the hood (the real amazing parts for me) could be "the one" for many people!

D33z

Vape Newbie
18mm & 14mm GonG adapters please DV!

Inhalaters, Ascents, and VaporBlunts....oh my!

D33z,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
Any words on a GoG adapter for bongs

I might be wrong but i think this is the first mention of the water pipe adapter you speak of DaVinci.. im not sayin i came up with the idea but i think i was first on this thread to talk about it so that should count for something... right... also my addition is for the GoG is you could set up a link on your website for people to order the color, length, and diameter they need/want... if you do it that way you could put a small "flyer" in the instructions (like with the sticker i got with my DV2). The flyer would have the info about the adapter like options and prices and your website. Obviously if they get an adapter with the unit they wont need a flyer but you could send it anyway in case they break their adapter or any of the other glass pieces. If you think about it not everybody will purchase an adapter immediately but if u put an inexpensive but attractive "flyer" in there packaging, it might just spark an interest in the whole idea for someone who never thought about it. The flyer would be very cheap to mass produce and would be a suggestive sales marketing tool

MidwestBeast,

ToxicShade

Where am I?
Welcome Toxic.
Unfortunately, many FC members haven't had the best of luck with "preorders", especially for portable vaporizers (and one pseudo log).
I hope DaVinci doesn't release it until they are prepared for immediate turnaround time on orders...not 2 months that spills into 3 months...and keeps going on false promises and "vendor problems".

Please just let the March 31 date start the Ascent "flood" and not the "trickle".

By the way Toxic, PIU has the newest M1A4... Solos for $160. Might as well pick one up for the wait? Mostly positive reviews (especially the newest models) and good resale here on FC. Just saw one go in the classifieds for $150 (with Ed stem).

But like you stated above, this vape looks amazing and I think looks combined with what's under the hood (the real amazing parts for me) could be "the one" for many people!

Thanks a lot for the insightful info, I've decided to get the Solo at PIU for now.

ToxicShade

Where am I?
Just finished ordering it. Should arrive in a couple days after i do. (In Germany atm going back to Canada next week)

Those Ed's Wooden stems look nice! i defiantly will need to get one of those or maybe another material? a bit cheaper perhaps? I always end up breaking my Bongs so im not to keen on carrying Glass pieces around.

treecityrnd

Since you're getting some nice vapes maybe you should be a little nicer to your glassware :science:
We love our Glass here on FC :cool: Sometimes we can get obsessive...but that's the fun!

Cameron: Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself.
Ferris: A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile.
Cameron: Ferris, he never drives it! He just rubs it with a diaper!
Ferris-Bueller-Bonhams-Movie-Prop-Car-Auction-Ferrari-250GT-Spyder-California-x500.jpg

treecityrnd,
Reactions: welderboy

cellardoor

I might be wrong but i think this is the first mention of the water pipe adapter you speak of DaVinci.. im not sayin i came up with the idea but i think i was first on this thread to talk about it so that should count for something... right...

A Waterpipe attachment would be so huge, that would give you every edge over the solo.

I've got you beat on the gong adapter, so if it does count for something I'll take the credit :p

treecityrnd

Dear MidwestBeast,

I'm sorry if you thought I was intentionally trying to derail the Ascent thread. I personally hope most of the current content is removed once the Ascent is released and/or member pictures/videos are actually available. This is only a Thread Candidated and will get moved once all conditions are met accoding to the mods. However, I believe using "dick riding" was inappropriate and uncecessary. If anything, I promote log vaporizers because of their efficiency and ease of use. However, this did not fit the OPs (ToxicShade) needs of a portable vaporizer.

My first post was directly related to the Ascent and preordering (or the problems associated with this type of practice in the past on FC). I only briefly mentioned an alternative vaporizer to a specific individual, ToxicShade, who had NO vaporizer at the present time. I’d rather someone start vaping immediately and reap the health benefits as opposed to combusting for another month while waiting for the Ascent to be released. But I guess that’s just the doctor in me, always thinking about other peoples health first.

Wow i was thinking on buying the davinci or Solo as my first vaporizer but heck this thing looks amazing! I hope we can at least pre-order soon, I Really need a vapor and rather not be tempted to spend my money somewhere else!
Welcome Toxic.

My second post was a direct reply to Toxic and only for informational purposes after he informed us of his purchase of the Solo.

My third post never mentioned the Solo vaporizer and was in direct reference to the Glass thread here at FC.
Since you're getting some nice vapes maybe you should be a little nicer to your glassware :science: We love our Glass here on FC Sometimes we can get obsessive...but that's the fun!

Since you were one of the first people to talk about a waterpipe adaptor for the Ascent…
I might be wrong but i think this is the first mention of the water pipe adapter you speak of DaVinci.. im not sayin i came up with the idea but i think i was first on this thread to talk about it so that should count for something... right... also my addition is for the GoG is you could set up a link on your website for people to order the color, length, and diameter they need/want...
…I’d hoped you would have liked the Glass thread link. The Solo is pictured because there is currently no photo of an Ascent hooked up to a waterpipe. A Mobius Ion Matrix was pictured because it is my personal glass piece of choice.

Congratulations on your new purchase, first post and recent switch to vaporization
Whats up FC, after hours of reading this forum while Vaking in my new Plenty by Storz and Bickel, which i love by the way. I decided to fully join the FC cause, and do away with combustion all together. (Feb 22, 2013)
I wish you luck in your new found vape path. It has changed many lives here on FC

Thanks for getting us back on track Dreamerr
Please don't release the ascent till it is really ready. I hate returns.
I feel your pain!

MidwestBeast

Ya i agree i keep checking in on this thread like every hour or less and im sure im not the only one and its driving me crazy. I want what all of us wants, a in use video, contest details, pre orders.... come on DaVinci help out this crazed community

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I'm sure they are working on everything (pre-orders?,contests,videos, mathematical formula for time flux teleportation :D) we just need to try and be patient. All good things take time to do right :tup:
My excitement is gaining ground quickly as the release date approaches. I can't wait less than 30 days!!!

1_gr8_underdog,

MidwestBeast

i wish there was a way to do a good old fashion "smoke off" well now it would be a "vape off". but all there is to it is get a bunch of people together, start vaping and see who is the last man standing......... i will never tap out... ever

MidwestBeast,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom