Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_dog

K ever1, it was an honest attempt 2 pass some good news! If u feel diff "blow me" anyway these f ers charged my f n card twice and then try to do an unauthorized refund for both followed by an email of jason "guy I talk w l/n" stateing he just lost his job ov this & his bad and blah blah blah. The dumbass sent me emails from work in conwhonts w John "ass mayb mang" still after he got fired....hmm wonder how that works "ur fired but do me this 1 fav b4 u go"?... LMAFO D-BAG! Still waiting on call from these d-bags but looks as if they were trying to sell b4 they even hwd stock possibly ordered. ....STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM KULBNICKS.COM.......I KNOW THEY JUST OPENED UP there NEW warehouse we need to let them know that WE DO. NOT WANT TO SUPPORT
You dont believe me or just wanna give an ass of a hustler "John" a call "let him know well never ourchase because of his sceems & hopefully lose da vinci ov this!!!! 317 918 2685 Not to mention his false advertising of 15% off witch is nowhere 2 b found as of 2day...f
Im gonna wait 4 da vinci 2 release and go that way!!!! Better for warrenty 2!!!

d_dog,

cellardoor

K ever1, it was an honest attempt 2 pass some good news! If u feel diff "blow me" anyway these f ers charged my f n card twice and then try to do an unauthorized refund for both followed by an email of jason "guy I talk w l/n" stateing he just lost his job ov this & his bad and blah blah blah. The dumbass sent me emails from work in conwhonts w John "ass mayb mang" still after he got fired....hmm wonder how that works "ur fired but do me this 1 fav b4 u go"?... LMAFO D-BAG! Still waiting on call from these d-bags but looks as if they were trying to sell b4 they even hwd stock possibly ordered. ....STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM KULBNICKS.COM.......I KNOW THEY JUST OPENED UP there NEW warehouse we need to let them know that WE DO. NOT WANT TO SUPPORT
You dont believe me or just wanna give an ass of a hustler "John" a call "let him know well never ourchase because of his sceems & hopefully lose da vinci ov this!!!! 317 918 2685 Not to mention his false advertising of 15% off witch is nowhere 2 b found as of 2day...f
Im gonna wait 4 da vinci 2 release and go that way!!!! Better for warrenty 2!!!

If you want people to read this post could you please fix some of the more egregious spelling and grammar errors? I had to give up halfway through...

d_dog

No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. You've worn out your welcome.
Nope lol u dont need to read if all ur gonna do is put some1 on blast on a f n vap site kiss my ass u fag bitch get off the f n computer a. Get out!

d_dog,

d_dog

No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
And you welcome BITCH!!!!

d_dog,

SteezyJ

If you want people to read this post could you please fix some of the more egregious spelling and grammar errors? I had to give up halfway through...
To save people the time, pretty much don't pre order, and if you absolutely can't resist and a pre order becomes available, do it through da Vinci or one of the supported retailers. Kulbnicks is bogus, don't trust them... All the info/ reasons not to pre order are apparent on this forum

d_dog

Dont really care enough to proof im doing this on my cell 4 unappreciated asses as urself.sorry you go ahead and order ask 4 john lol u dick
Would u realky b thie brave toe 2 toe hmmm im thinkn id bend ur bitch ass over haha

d_dog,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
My attempt:

okay everyone, it was an honest attempt to pass some good news. if you feel different, blow me. anyways, these [fuckers' charged my [fucking] card twice and they try to do an unauthorized refund for both, followed by an email from a jason "guy I talk with l/n" stating that he just lost his job over this (the transactions possibly?) and it was his error and blah blah blah. The dumbass sent me emails from work in conwhonts (kahoots??) with Jonh "ass kayb mang" still after he got fired (wat :hmm: ) Hmm, wonder how that works. "You're fired but do me this one favor before you go." LMOFA D-BAG! Still waiting on [a] call from these d-bags but it looks as if they were trying to sell [the units] before they even had ordered any stock. STAY FAR AWAY FROM KULBNICKS.COM (fun fact, the website is misspelt, it's actually http://store.kublnicks.com/ and they don't seem to have the Ascent up for preorder/order anymore?) I know they just opened up their new warehouse, we need to let them now that we do not want to support you. Don't believe me or [want to help me exact personal revenge on someone I think is a scumbag] call John, and let him know we will never purchase because of his [schemes]. Hopefully he loses DaVinci (rights to sale I guess?) over this. They also falsely advertised 15% off which is nowhere to be found. I', going to wait for Da Vinci 2 release and go that way. (I don't get this part, did you mean for the 2 to release, or for the DaVinci to release?)

I don't expect you to stay here long with that attitude, though. 4chan might be a better site for you?

jasong

i couldn't wait for the ascent. the vape i was using was a joke and i was in the market for something new. I found out about the new ascent and thought that was the answer but the more i talked to everyone on this thread and on the davinci thread i went ahead and bought i dv though da vinci themselvs. i couldnt be happier with my purchase. the people at da vinci are super nice and have answered all my questions and more. da vinci does price match so if your like me and worry about your warranty and such just send them an email and they will get back to you. of course this is all my own opinion. i will be buying and ascent after i get to see some reviews and i will be buying it direct fro da vinci. thanks everyone who helped me figure out what to do. i am so glad i found the fc page its been nothing but great info for a beginner

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
i couldn't wait for the ascent. the vape i was using was a joke and i was in the market for something new. I found out about the new ascent and thought that was the answer but the more i talked to everyone on this thread and on the davinci thread i went ahead and bought i dv though da vinci themselvs. i couldnt be happier with my purchase. the people at da vinci are super nice and have answered all my questions and more. da vinci does price match so if your like me and worry about your warranty and such just send them an email and they will get back to you. of course this is all my own opinion. i will be buying and ascent after i get to see some reviews and i will be buying it direct fro da vinci. thanks everyone who helped me figure out what to do. i am so glad i found the fc page its been nothing but great info for a beginner

I did the exact same thing and also plan on ordering directly from DV

treecityrnd

Is what it says, did anyone try contacting them yet?
Tue 3/5/2013 7:29 AM
Hello, My name is NAME from Kublnick's

The Ascent's are marked Pre-order on our website, and we are still awaiting word from our distributor that they are in and ready to go.

All will be sent in a first order, first shipped situation, and will definitely be backed up once they arrive since we have received pre-orders already.

We will change it on the website the moment they come in, but they will more than likely be backordered is why we were contacted by the distributor to start advertising them early to get customers in line.

Thanks for stopping into our online store, we appreciate your business.

NAME

Kublnick's Specialty Gifts

http://www.kublnicks.com
317-918-2685"

I emailed them yesterday...
Obviously a blanket email response...

treecityrnd,
Reactions: iamn3ko

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
People be aware of new members coming in with bs. Now after this troll got everyone upset we have two pages of bs posts. I just reported him after his first post so the mod could take care of it which they did.

Now I still am hoping we get an FC discount straight from DV if not we can go to vapeworld I suppose which gives good service as well. I really just hope they worked out all the bugs before release so we don't have to see a million revisions.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I am so sick of all the pre order talk! They haven't even been able to produce a video of the unit in use! I highly doubt that they'll hit their late march launch date if they can't even get a simple video up proving the unit actually works! TET (even with all the setbacks they've had with the cera launch) was able to have videos to prove that they had a working product! Right now to me the ascent is imaginary until we see it actually work! They have got to have working units if their shooting for a release in under a month! Sorry for the rant but I don't understand why they can't perform this SIMPLE task to back their product!

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hi all,

I'm not sure who this store is that is taking preorders, but I assume its someone trying to jump the gun. I will look into this immediately. Trust me- there are no units that will be shipping out in the next week. If there were, there would be reviews!

Since we have not released a hard date yet we have not released nor authorized any pre-orders. I am waiting on a few specific details to fall in place before I do this and of course it will be on dv.com first. I don't want you guys to all get excited and then be like...aww they missed the date too. March 31 is still the target date and I will update when and if that changes.

Now let's talk about that video. We have one that we simply haven't posted yet, as we are reviewing all ramifications of doing so. I'll post the video of the Ascent utilizing loose leaf tobacco in due time. But...it works like a charm for loose leaf and essential oils. :love:

Medical Mark

Sounds good ill be waiting for the march 31 st release date for the ascent and purchase one at that time I can't wait to see this little thing in action. Pure glass vapor path convection / conduction ? We will see.
Sounds like the ascent is very versatile and has a great battery life and digital temp and small like a cell phone wow.
Looks very nice and for the price of $249.00 with everything included 2 batteries, unit charger case glass pieces for herb and oils couldn't ask for more bang for your buck I suppose I hope it performs and good asit looks and costs.lol
My next purchase ascent, ill compare it toall my portables Pinnacle, Cera(LL)(EO), Pax, vb 2.0, solo, and see how she measures up.
At least I know when it's coming out and don't have to worry about all the gossip and all the hype, I like dealing with the ones who make the product and know what there talking about allways get your information from the source.
Then your never second guessing yourself.

Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

JoeKickass

March 31 is still the target date and I will update when and if that changes.
At first I was all like :o :\
Now let's talk about that video. We have one that we simply haven't posted yet, as we are reviewing all ramifications of doing so. I'll post the video of the Ascent utilizing loose leaf tobacco in due time. But...it works like a charm for loose leaf and essential oils. :love:
Then I was like :D :tup:

JoeKickass,
Reactions: iamn3ko

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey, I have designed a portable vaporizer that's better than any on the market. It will be released in a month or so. I have a video that I'm sitting on, but take my word for it guys, it works great!

Nope! Not doing it for me! Video or it didn't happen!

Quit teasing potential customers by posting yet another comment saying that there is video but we'll just have to take your word!
To me it says maybe it's not as stellar a product as its being made out to be (doubtful from a proven company like davinci, but possible).

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
They just dont want to get in trouble with the law guys.... if they get in trouble then bye bye ascent before it is released.

DV just make sure in the video it has a disclaimer either at the beginning of the video or scrolling the bottom of the screen stating that it is not for illegal means only aromatherapy or a tobacco alternative or something
.... just thinking aloud

MidwestBeast,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom