Aromed 4.0

stinkmeaner

I happy you are enjoying your new toy, I have always thought it was a interesting looking vape.
I think vaporizers are like dog breeds, one that is right for one person, might not be right for another. I had no intention of stopping you from purchasing it, I was just sharing my opinions and experience.

Happy Vaping, Enjoy.

stinkmeaner,

HazyDayz

I happy you are enjoying your new toy, I have always thought it was a interesting looking vape.
I think vaporizers are like dog breeds, one that is right for one person, might not be right for another.

Thanks stink, really enjoying it. :) Packed the PD away now, wont be using that while this things around. :brow: I'd never sell it tho, ideal emergency vape as they're bomb proof. Always there just incase I ever have an accident with the glass on this baby. :D

I had no intention of stopping you from purchasing it, I was just sharing my opinions and experience.

You were never going to, i'd already purchased it before posting on here anyway. Just didnt want other people being put off for no good reason. If you were talking from experience the only issue here was user error.

Anyway. This unit doesnt appeal to everyone obviously, but anyone wanting a high end whip that keeps a precise temperature and produces heavenly vapor this is a superb solution IMO.

HazyDayz,

HazyDayz

vap1.jpg

vap2.jpg

:D

I've learnt you dont have to inhale at a set rate to get the best vapor really. There's quite a wide range you can inhale at, and the bulb and electronics work accordingly to maintain temps. I've found it takes well under 2 mins to get to 190C. You dont need to keep check of the display to gauge when its up to temp really as the bulb dimming down is a bit of a giveaway.

When preparing the unit, if you unstrap the filter and set it sqaure first, then strap it up and attach chamber, the element slots in nicely :)

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

HazyDayz said:
If you were talking from experience the only issue here was user error.

I assure you I had much time to eliminate user error since I used it many times before it was sold. Frankly there shouldn't be any user error considering the Aromed should adjust the temperature in case of different inhale speeds anyways.

Now that you have it though you can see for yourself as I did that air can enter where the bowl meets, all you would have to do is hold a burning cigarette/joint near the bowl and see if the smoke creeps in when inhaling.

stinkmeaner,

HazyDayz

I assure you I had much time to eliminate user error since I used it many times before it was sold. Frankly there shouldn't be any user error considering the Aromed should adjust the temperature in case of different inhale speeds anyways.

Well, I havn't had any problems and i've had it days?! Its a great unit, but its not magic. The user does have to assemble the machine as directed for it to work properly, but it really is straight forward. AroMed cant be held responsible for that :lol: There's products on the market like the volcano for people that cant work it though I suppose. :)

Now that you have it though you can see for yourself as I did that air can enter where the bowl meets, all you would have to do is hold a burning cigarette/joint near the bowl and see if the smoke creeps in when inhaling.

I have seen for myself, and i've tried to show you. The element and chamber fit together tightly, and overlap considerably as well. Its holding the temps no problem, producing great vapor, which is turning white tint around the 200C mark which would indicate its also accurate to the readout. Not rocket science.

Agzoset mentioned something earlier about damage control......

luchiano

stinkmeaner said:
HazyDayz said:

Come on Stink, now it really seems like you're trying to find reasons to make the Aromed look bad.

Think about what you're stating. If you light a burning cigarette near the bowl of course smoke will mix in with the regular air because you are inhaling which means the rising smoke will blend in with regular air because it is going to be forced to go through the hole which is right above the bowl because inhaling is like creating a vacuum.

Even if the air mixes in for whatever reason, it will get heated up to temperature because the little air that may get through will still have to travel across the long glass bulb holder sides and then mix with the hot air that has traveled along the bulb which will be hot, unless the space is really wide open and if that is the case you should be able to see for yourself and then it's your fault not the Aromed.

luchiano,

Egzoset

Banned
Mind you, it's Egzoset and it would be nice to get more "rocket science", on the contrary! The part about confusion on stability vs accuracy, for example... Or why not my passage about heating solid molybdenum in the air path, etc.

:/

Egzoset,

luchiano

Egzoset, why would that be a worry of yours if the boiling point is WAY TOO HIGH when dealing with vaporizing temperatures?. It's melting point is 4753 F and it's boiling point is 8382 F.

luchiano,

HazyDayz

Or why not my passage about heating solid molybdenum in the air path, etc.

Hahaha!! :lol:

This unit has passed strict German laws thats proven the safely of the air path. No trace of anything was in the air path. This company is trying to make this a certified medical product in a very strict part of the world regarding this sort of thing.

Im not using a knife and folk any more now!!

LMAO!! :lol:

The inventer and owner of company uses the unit himself every day, says it all.

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

luchiano said:
stinkmeaner said:
HazyDayz said:

Come on Stink, now it really seems like you're trying to find reasons to make the Aromed look bad.

Think about what you're stating. If you light a burning cigarette near the bowl of course smoke will mix in with the regular air because you are inhaling which means the rising smoke will blend in with regular air because it is going to be forced to go through the hole which is right above the bowl because inhaling is like creating a vacuum.

Even if the air mixes in for whatever reason, it will get heated up to temperature because the little air that may get through will still have to travel across the long glass bulb holder sides and then mix with the hot air that has traveled along the bulb which will be hot, unless the space is really wide open and if that is the case you should be able to see for yourself and then it's your fault not the Aromed.

I am not trying to make the Aromed look bad, I was simply giving an example experiment that would prove my theory right.

1. There is a 2nd air stream that is not going through the thermocouple (FACT) then the microprocessor does not know the temperature (FACT)
2. That 2nd air stream does not go through the bulb which is the main heat source (just the outside or the glass cover), how would it get heated to the same temp for sure?

You have a way of taking this right off the deep end when all I am suggesting are simple and valid points. Your talking vacuums, smoke mixing, etc .... All I am saying is that there is another stream of cold air entering without full exposure to the heater, it also is not touching the thermocouple. Smoke would creep into the bowl if there is a leak. Can you really not see this?

HazyDayz

This is soo funny. Clutching at straws, bouncing from one 'issue' to another... hahaha! :lol:

HazyDayz,

HazyDayz

THIS UNIT WORKS AMAZING - FACT!!

YOUR BS IS HILARIOUS IF YOUR SITTING WITH AN AROMED IN FRONT OF YOU - FACT!!

HazyDayz,

Egzoset

Banned
I notice you two have nothing to say relatively to any possible confusion about stability vs accuracy. I guess that's why there were no echoes the first time...

As for the presence of molybdenum in the air path, i'm not German, i'm not a lawyer and even less a German lawyer and yet these things need to be clarified because when left to themselves the eventual future AroMed customers might risk to find references like these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molybdenum#Precautions

...which just might lead to more questions, IMO.

Egzoset,

HazyDayz

bhahaha!! :lol::D

Mod note: From the rules page-
Don't make short posts that offer no significant content
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

HazyDayz said:
This is soo funny. Clutching at straws, bouncing from one 'issue' to another... hahaha! :lol:
This is what you call contributing to a thread in an adult manor? What are you even talking about?

All I did was give you a logical test to see if outside air can enter, hold a stream of smoke near the bowl while inhaling. They do similar tests in leak testing all the time.

It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing anymore, the facts are right in front of you if you choose to accept them. Of course the thing still produces vapor, that isn't the point here. The point is that it can't read the temperature of the herbs, it always has been.

HazyDayz

hold a stream of smoke near the bowl

I dont smoke :rolleyes:

Look for yourself on that pic. Air has to go up, over and all the way gown the glass before getting near the herb. Wont have any impact. Actually, IT DOESNT HAVE ANY IMPACT!
Get it?!

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

This is your answer "I dont smoke" what are you talking about? I am not suggesting you smoke, just use a stream of smoke to test for a leak.

Just because it goes over the bulb cover does not mean it will get heated to full temp. Why do you think they put the bulb in the glass cover with 3 holes in the first place? The answer is obvious, to slow the air flow so that it has time to reach temperature.

stinkmeaner,

HazyDayz

Why do you think they put the bulb in the glass cover with 3 holes in the first place? The answer is obvious, to slow the air flow so that it has time to reach temperature.

Make ur mind up, so it does reach temp now! hahahaha!!

HazyDayz,

stinkmeaner

Did you not see my above post which says
stinkmeaner said:
Of course the thing still produces vapor, that isn't the point here. The point is that it can't read the temperature of the herbs, it always has been.

You have shown the board by your reaction to a simple experiment I proposed has shown that you are incapable of accepting any ideas except your own.

HazyDayz

You have shown the board by your reaction to a simple experiment

You've shown the board your incapable to put together a simple vaporizer. An awesome vaporizer at that!

HazyDayz,

lwien

Well, here's the way I see it. All HazyDayz does here is mock anyone who questions how the Aromed works with a laughing smily along with being totally blind and incapable of holding a rational discussion regarding the workings of his favorite vape.

A case of myopic allegiance. Totally closed off to any questions that challenges his preconceived ideas that the Aromed is without fault.

Personally, I have no idea if Stink is right regarding the questions that he has and I have no idea if Hazy is right in how good the Aromed is, so slamming or praising this vape is not where I am coming from, but rather coming from a place where I firmly believe that Hazy is a very, very young person trying to communicate in a place that is beyond his comprehension, and therefore, his only response, being that he has no other is this................. :lol:.

Personally, I'd like to see someone else come to the Aromeds defense because Hazy's here is totally useless.

Either that or just close the thread and let it die unless someone else can come in here and debate this with even a sliver of analytical expertise such as either luchiano, Hippie Dickie, and some of the others here who can debate in an open and intelligent manner without the condescending laughing emoticons.

The Aromed is a good enough vape that it deserves to be represented here much better than it is. So please, can we have someone else come to this vapes defense other than Hazy here. Luchiano, you should run with this. While Stink may not agree with you, at least we would have a conversation and debate worthy of FC's attention.

HazyDayz

Well, here's the way I see it. Stink and Lwien are completely biased.

I wouldnt normally entertain this, but think its out of order, and this product is top notch.
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

HazyDayz,
Top Bottom