Aromed 4.0

Fox

A wooden housing would be really cool. I tweaked my Aromed some years ago. And had the same concerns about the PTFE/Teflon housing.

View attachment 12076

And my little "bong-head" (adopted from a LightSabre-setup). Twist and turn and tilt and the seal is sufficient.

View attachment 12077

"AroMed HQ-Vaporizer": I am ready for the upgrade!!!
hi, I say thank you for the motivation through your picture to get my AroMed out of the closet after 5 years, although I had the same idea with the cable shortly after I got it, but never implemented it. Finally it's done and it's so good. Thank you!

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
well in case it helps anyone here, I have come to the conclusion that vaporisateur.net is a scam. i'll update this if anything changes, but I've given up hope. they took my money in exchange for nothing at all and it has been about 6 weeks. if anybody has a glass bowl for an aromed that they would be willing to part with, please let me know! I'll get copies made for anybody else who needs one
I haven't been on this thread for a while, it's good to see some action again. I think I have a glass down stem bowl I could sell. My two pieces had become fuse together many years ago but luckily I have been careful not to break them. I'm a little surprised at some of the recent comments such as a hard learning curve or the unit being unstable. My 4.0 has an attached strap to hold the glass and it is quite secure and has never been anything but stable. I suppose getting the goose neck in place is a little finicky but actually using the vape is as simple as dropping in some herb and selecting a temp. My results have alway been great and tasty. It is the most flavorfull vape I have ever owned but not one for cloud chasers. I can almost micro dose or drop in whole buds , which is sublime, with great results. Usually I don't stir and it only has mild hot spots. I never did get the smaller recreational bowl, however, I did use a glass cylinder from my Tinymight which fit into the original bowl and raised the screen closer to the bulb. I'm not sure I thought it worked better that way but it's nice to have the option.
As far as the Arizer, I have that as well and though it can't compare with the Aromed in flavor, it work great, hits hard, and has options for whip, bag, or stem mouthpiece just like my old Herbalaire and I think its a solid vape.
Truthfully, I don't use my Aromed all that often since I have other vapes that are far quicker and portable, but it will never leave the collection and alway hold a special place in my heart.:rockon:

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
I need some help - my old girl has her 25. birthday coming up (she's from the last year thousand lol), and i wanna get her the missing original water tank or at least a replica...
Anyone out there that can give me some real measurements of that original plastic water tank with a plexi glas lid and cork ring seal? Just building of picures is sub opimum...

Used2use,
Reactions: vapirtoo
Top Bottom