Aromed 4.0

Egzoset

Banned
In any case, under such context i'd say the "useless" word sounds like an under-statement, "counter-productive" describes what comes to my mind much more accurately. Oh, i wrote "accurately" again... Euh...

Egzoset,

HazyDayz

Would've been nice to have said FC helped me with this excellent purchase, but unfortunately not.

HazyDayz,

lwien

HazyDayz said:
Well, here's the way I see it. Stink and Lwien are completely biased.

"Personally, I have no idea if Stink is right regarding the questions that he has and I have no idea if Hazy is right in how good the Aromed is, so slamming or praising this vape is not where I am coming from.."
---me

"The Aromed is a good enough vape that it deserves to be represented here much better than it is."
---me

Does this sound like I have biases against the Aromed to you?

Again, your blind allegiance to this vape is getting in the way of you comprehending what anyone is saying here. Either that, or it just may be that you are a very, very young person attempting to communicate with adults, and it's just not working out very well. Not quite sure which it is. Maybe a combination of both.

lwien,

HazyDayz

No, you lot are blind. I wanted to let people know about this unit, and by people knocking it, its had more advertising so fine by me :lol:

I think AroMed have done a great job on this, well happy. :)

HazyDayz,

luchiano

Stink, maybe you didn't take into consideration that it was you and your friend who didn't connect the bowl and element right?.

If you are really worried about air mixing inside the bowl all you have to do is put something under the water filter chamber like a pamphlet or small magazine which will push the bowl and heating chamber more tight to create an airtight chamber if that is a serious worry for you.

luchiano,

lwien

Egzoset said:
Unfortunately, from now on (and it's likely to last for a while!), when someone will mention the AroMed i'll recall HazyDayz's behaviour and that of his follower(s).

I know, huh? It's kind of taken the luster off of a vape that I once held in very high regard.

lwien,

lwien

luchiano said:
Stink, maybe you didn't take into consideration that it was you and your friend who didn't connect the bowl and element right?.

If you are really worried about air mixing inside the bowl all you have to do is put something under the water filter chamber like a pamphlet or small magazine which will push the bowl and heating chamber more tight to create an airtight chamber if that is a serious worry for you.

Hazy, read the above and learn, for this is the way to carry on an intelligent debate. Stink WILL challenge luchiano on this, no doubt, but it's a conversation that is valid and can provide us all with some useful info.

Ok, I'm done. No more from me on this.

lwien,

Egzoset

Banned
And i regarded it highly too, just take a look at how i started my fantasy thread:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3829&p=1

Euh... Anyway, i read the word "serious" now so lets see if i'm going to get reasonable feedback to some of my ignored posts from you know who this time:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=95491#p95491
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=95493#p95493
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=95505#p95505
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=95599#p95599

Egzoset,

stinkmeaner

luchiano said:

Believe me, if you have used yours for a while you would see that when you insert the light into the bulb chamber, there is a slight rebound action of the light caused by the flexible arm and when you try to force it to stay put, you feel like it is going to break the glass.
There is no doubt about it, without a air tight seal, air can enter. That is why they use GonG seals on lab glass and it has migrated into the water-pipe industry. Silcone would be another option.

Anyway you put it, the better location for a thermocouple is directly below the heat source like the Ape Vape put theirs.

stinkmeaner,

HazyDayz

Righto Lwien :lol:

Really is an awesome vaporizer readers. ;) If anyone at AroMed reads this, thanks for a superb product guys! :)

Happy Vaping - Be Well ;)

HazyDayz,

HazyDayz

There is no doubt about it, without a air tight seal, air can enter. That is why they use GonG seals on lab glass and it has migrated into the water-pipe industry. Silcone would be another option.

So frickin stubburn and arragent. The pictures clearly show no backdraft of air while im drawing lol.

Bye bye :)

Mod note: You might have gotten a pass, calling a member stubborn and arrogant, but with your previous baiting posts, enough is enough. 2nd infraction=3 day ban.

HazyDayz,

Egzoset

Banned
Well, this piece of "information" appears to be a bit redundant.

If that's information at all...

Egzoset,

luchiano

stinkmeaner said:
luchiano said:

Believe me, if you have used yours for a while you would see that when you insert the light into the bulb chamber, there is a slight rebound action of the light caused by the flexible arm and when you try to force it to stay put, you feel like it is going to break the glass.

Anyway you put it, the better location for a thermocouple is directly below the heat source like the Ape Vape put theirs.

That's why you position it to where the light is right above the bowl before attaching both chambers. I think hazy mentioned this in an earlier post.

He also did your test and didn't get the same results so it was most likely user error on your part. Either way I like the Aromed and I will still listen to what you have to say. So I think this thread is done at least for me.

Peace to all.

luchiano,

stinkmeaner

luchiano said:
He also did your test and didn't get the same results so it was most likely user error on your part. Either way I like the Aromed and I will still listen to what you have to say. So I think this thread is done at least for me.

Peace to all.

Talk about biased. He shows a picture of a blown out candle and it is suddenly case closed your wrong and I am right.

For one, when you blow out a candle it barely smokes for seconds and the smoke it sporadic from the actual motion of blowing them out, haven't you seen when a birthday cake is blown out? Smoke goes everywhere, whereas smoke from a lit cigarette in room with no breeze will rise straight up.

stinkmeaner,

HazyDayz

Talk about biased. He shows a picture of a blown out candle and it is suddenly case closed your wrong and I am right.

For one, when you blow out a candle it barely smokes for seconds and the smoke it sporadic from the actual motion of blowing them out, haven't you seen when a birthday cake is blown out? Smoke goes everywhere, whereas smoke from a lit cigarette in room with no breeze will rise straight up.

The fact is, that smoke was very close to the gap while I was drawing full force, and no air movement altered its course. There's no 'side air' effecting this unit, end of story.

HazyDayz,
Reactions: sweetherb

HazyDayz

This still isn't convincing. The Aromed bowl is not "Air Tight" so therefore it will always have potential of the 2nd air flow, the amount determined by how snug you fit the heater, which will vary.

:rolleyes: Ok, can we leave it now. There's enough on this thread now for people to make their own minds up so its cool. :)

Highlight

HazyDayz said:
It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing anymore, the facts are right in front of you if you choose to accept them.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/Hazy7/2.jpg

Gee wizz, I totally agree Hazy, and I sure enjoyed the groovy step by step picture review, thank you kindly for posting. *teehee* :)

Well I suppose the proof is in the pudding now, is it not? I suppose AROMED IS THE KING OF VAPES! WOOHOO! :brow: Shux, if only I'd have bought it sooner! *snarf snarf* :brow:

Well not much else to say here, AroMed rocks, case closed.. Have an EXCELLENT day everyone!

*toke-toke-tokey-mctokersonz*

Mod note: From the rules page- Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Don't post for the purpose of starting a dispute

Highlight,
Top Bottom