Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@Dreamerr - Normally when some one wants to look in my "HOLE" I open up a can of......

But for you, anything, just because your lips are so beautiful!!!

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

Keep in mind that these DONT have an ultra fine screen in them yet.

Perfect...now I will repeat then what I said in the PV thread...this would be turbo why would we need regular as the chillum is doing the job for us and it may not be as cost effective or it may not even work as well. I would imagine pv is going to charge the same for both if they do make both but I just don't see a reason and I am the one that doesn't like turbos. I hope PV test both to see if it makes a difference in this setup.

Edit: Thanks for letting me look at your hole:p

Last edited:

dopeasfck

Definitely having a muchhhhh different effect than when using the eq. much more of a "body high". Havent felt like this since I was Combusting. Charge light just came on. :( hope it doesn't take too long to charge.

dopeasfck,

Curiousone

Thanks for all replies concerning my broken blue LED. Besides the blue LED not lighting up, the unit still works as normal. However, I am inclined to get it fixed before my warranty runs out...just aggravated because I don't have a backup and I can't be without it!

I really love this device...one part of me is saying, "screw it, it's just a light..." But, it makes no sense to not get it fixed.

just weird to me that it has gone out in less than a year. I do use it ALOT though!!

Edit: Tried the reset method, but it did nothing. Pretty sure it's just a dead LED.

Last edited:

dopeasfck

The Charge light came on already ?
I'm guessing you didn't fully charged your Solo .

Yes , the blue idle light stays on .
You're fully charged when the green light stops blinking , after level 7 .

I heated it up 3 or 4 times at 7 for 12 minutes before my 2 sessions.
What tubes should i look at to make it easier to draw?

dopeasfck,
Reactions: OF

OF

I heated it up 3 or 4 times at 7 for 12 minutes before my 2 sessions.
What tubes should i look at to make it easier to draw?

Before you rush off, I suggest you break the unit it. Run a few dozen (at least) bowls through it, the seal loosens up and lets more air in. And more importantly this allows the stem to tip to one side as you hit it. This lifts the lip of the stem off the flat bottom letting air around and up.

The PVHES improves on these points. It uses 6 notches cut in the lip to let more air around the end and 3 grooves up the side past the seal to let more air in. But please understand some of us have decided that this can be too much increased air (dilutes the vapor). If it was a great idea in all cases you'd expect it to be designed in.

Yours will improve over time to a point many find 'just fine'. My advice is to spend your bucks on bud not stems at this point.

Best wishes.

OF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
looking at the pvhes . Now sure if i should go with the standard one or the turbo
I prefer the bent "Turbo", but that's just me. It breathes easier for me, and I get ample amounts of vapor - makes slow pulls easier (needed to maintain same vapor density as stock stem, IMO). It looks like PlanetVape has all the PVHES stems in stock right now...jump on it because they disappear fast!

PWT - more compact, better draw, better built, BETTER PRICE!!! JMO
I just today ordered a solo and was thinking of jumping on the PNWT sale. Do I need and other attachments to make it fit the solo? I am also thinking of getting a PVHES stem as well. Normally I'd wait to receive the device to decide if I need an attachment but with the sale on the PNWT I feel compelled to jump on it.

dionysos911,
Reactions: Lukevh

olivianewtonjohn

I just today ordered a solo and was thinking of jumping on the PNWT sale. Do I need and other attachments to make it fit the solo? I am also thinking of getting a PVHES stem as well. Normally I'd wait to receive the device to decide if I need an attachment but with the sale on the PNWT I feel compelled to jump on it.
No you dont need it, its just alittle nicer fit if you have the right adapter (PVHE GonG). Without it the easiest way to make the stem work with the PNWT is just put a layer of scotch tape at the top of the stem.

Lukevh

I have used my solo with a 14mm water pipe using the stock stem, but it is kind of wiggly and you need to hold it the whole time. I think it would be a pain with the PNWT, but it is certainly doable. I am going to order the PNWT and a Gong from planet vape this week!

olivianewtonjohn

I have used my solo with a 14mm water pipe using the stock stem, but it is kind of wiggly and you need to hold it the whole time. I think it would be a pain with the PNWT, but it is certainly doable. I am going to order the PNWT and a Gong from planet vape this week!
Definitely nicer with the gong but not a pain at all. It was more wobbly in the PNWT than my other 14mm water pipe (all pipes have differences after the 14mm opening)

Im actually surprised by how well the taped stem works. My only issue is center of gravity isnt great with a long stem and the PNWT so you just have to be cautious.

Caligula

Maximus
Solo should be here tomorrow. Got an email from PV that simply said "you order has shipped" (no tracking info) and I'm still waiting to hear from VB about the WT i ordered yesterday. So far all I have is a PayPal email about my payment to them.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last edited:

Lukevh

Get a PNWT before the sale ends!
I'm hoping to do so, how much does it add to the experience of the Solo? I find myself not using the solo anymore since i got the ENano, but solo+PNWT almost seems like a mini cloud! may I ask the point of all those pieces? why not go straight from Gong to WT?

Lukevh,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm hoping to do so, how much does it add to the experience of the Solo? I find myself not using the solo anymore since i got the ENano, but solo+PNWT almost seems like a mini cloud! may I ask the point of all those pieces? why not go straight from Gong to WT?
Funny you say that?

I got the PNWT for the NANO and SOLO'S.

For $50 ?

I love the NANO and I love my SOLO'S.
Totally different!

Both of these vaporizers are good stock or modified.

Just be creative!

You hit he nail on the head when you coined: "seems like a mini cloud!"
Tonight that is what the SOLO was like!
Tomorrow the NANO will pair well with the PNWT!

I need some 14mm GonG's!

Last edited:

Caligula

Maximus
Okay guys... as I said my Solo will be here tomorrow! As such, I am wondering what the proper procedure for use and break in is? What does a solo noob need to know for his first flight? Also IDK what other parts will arrive tomorrow so assume ill only have the OEM stuff to use at first, and the buds I have are semi moist (what I'd look for if I was smoking it) if that matters...

Also keep in mind that this is my first flower vape.

Be gentle with me.... its my first time.

Vaper

I don't particularly care for torontovaporizer.ca's terse reply to you. My Solo heats up to 6-7 level in about 45 secs to a minute...pretty fast! But 20 seconds???...I don't know about that:\. Arizer isn't usually quick about responding in my experience. And no telephone - what's up with that?:disgust: Try emailing them again, and again, and again! Now, other than the quick temp level indicator, is it vaping material as you would expect?

I timed the ON to 7 time. 17 seconds. Very interesting. I received an e-mail from Arizer earlier today and they stated that what I described (ON to 7 in 20 seconds) was not unusual.

Yes! I got a great abundance of vapor on level 7. However, despite that abundance, the vapor was less dense than vapor from the MFLB. Level 4 barely changes the color of the material in the glass pipe. torontovaporizer.ca has agreed to exchange it for a new unit. I'm gonna go for it and if the second one does the same thing, well, apparently it's meant to be, or, the latest units in their shipment from Arizer are all experiencing this.

Vaper,

This may be a stupid question but figure I should confirm first. To go with the PNWT I would want the 14mm gong correct and not the 18mm right? Any opinions on the turbo vs the standard?

dionysos911,
Reactions: Hexi

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@ Caligula do as many burns ins as you feel comfortable with. IIRC I did four although it isn't really necessary to do that many. Run it on 7 for the full 12 mins and let the oils burn off. Once it is burned off charge again...oh charge fully before starting...burn...charge fully again...go to town. I hope that is what you needed to know.

@2clicker you know taxi likes to play with different set ups for NO reason cause he has fun.

@dio 14mm

Top Bottom