Arizer Solo

Mrmrmrmr

I k
there are no water tools made just for the solo but you can use it with any water tool with a 14mm or 18mm (with the addition of a gong addaptor) ground glass joint i use mine with a cheap j hook (£7) and a precooler (£20) and i just cut down my stock steam and use it instead of buying a gong i cut it so its about 3 inch's long and it fits and gives a good seal to any 14mm ground glass joint
I know there aren't specifically for the solo I wanted to know if you guys know of any good hydra tubes or such that work well with it

You don't need links!

Think like a plumber!

GonG adapter 18mm or 14mm

http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

Water Pipe 18mm or 14mm

Male or Female

EXPLORE!
I know this and have already done so I want something on top of the solo like a hyda tube

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged. Please do not quote more than necessary. Pictures removed.

Mrmrmrmr,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I didn't mean to sound rude man ill look around for something appreciate it
I just had a WAKE & VAKE session with GOD'S GIFT with a straight stock solo stem and a fitted CHILLUM for the tip. (the fitted seal as well)
LEVEL 4

This was sweet.

No water needed at this level of NIRVANA!

ataxian,
I k
I know there aren't specifically for the solo I wanted to know if you guys know of any good hydra tubes or such that work well with it

Pinnacle WT. Can be had for under $100 and works mint with the Solo.
LqASnNy.jpg

"Think like a plumber"? I can do that.....I know the rules:

1) Hot goes on the left
2) Shi* flows downhill
3) Get the check before you leave the job site

Right?
I'm going on break now.

OF

lol the idiots that installed my kitchen sink put the hot on the right lol

VapeNStone,
Reactions: ataxian

OF

lol the idiots that installed my kitchen sink put the hot on the right lol

Yeah, I've seen that a couple of times. Usually as a result of their being 'the right way' on a sink on the other side of the wall.

However, a lot of years ago I got a clue in life when the landlord (who lived up the street) left a note on my door that looked like a 3rd grader had written it to the effect he'd (finally) come to replace the washers in the shower to fix the drip. The handles were back on backwards??? So I conducted a little experiment, I misspelled his name a bit on the next rent check. When I took it up after dinner on the first, I stood on the porch (on the other side of the screen) while he examined it (as he always did) and thanked me (again, as he always did).

I was paying a large part of my hard earned money to a guy who couldn't read and write! His 9 YO son really had written the note to me. My money, down a 'rent hole' to the benefit of a guy with less going for him than me? I bought a house not long after, took everything I had and then some, but the best move I ever made in the long run. Over the years, as rents when up, my mortgage went from 'too much to pay without a roomate', to 'about par', to 'embarrassingly low' relative to my workmates. A lot of years ago, but I never did thank him.....

All because a guy didn't know the difference between H and C. Life often turns on fun things like that IMO.

OF

Yeah, I've seen that a couple of times. Usually as a result of their being 'the right way' on a sink on the other side of the wall.

However, a lot of years ago I got a clue in life when the landlord (who lived up the street) left a note on my door that looked like a 3rd grader had written it to the effect he'd (finally) come to replace the washers in the shower to fix the drip. The handles were back on backwards??? So I conducted a little experiment, I misspelled his name a bit on the next rent check. When I took it up after dinner on the first, I stood on the porch (on the other side of the screen) while he examined it (as he always did) and thanked me (again, as he always did).

I was paying a large part of my hard earned money to a guy who couldn't read and write! His 9 YO son really had written the note to me. My money, down a 'rent hole' to the benefit of a guy with less going for him than me? I bought a house not long after, took everything I had and then some, but the best move I ever made in the long run. Over the years, as rents when up, my mortgage went from 'too much to pay without a roomate', to 'about par', to 'embarrassingly low' relative to my workmates. A lot of years ago, but I never did thank him.....

All because a guy didn't know the difference between H and C. Life often turns on fun things like that IMO.

OF

lol sounds like most of the people around here. I actually know someone personally that is like this lol

VapeNStone,
Reactions: OF

grokit

well-worn member
lol sounds like most of the people around here. I actually know someone personally that is like this lol

It's not cool to make fun of someone just because they didn't have access to education. People don't get to choose the station they are born into, or the education they have access to. Kudos to the guy for having scratched together a place to rent out to others, he may be illiterate but he's no dummy. Oh yeah Arizer Solo.

OF

Gentle Friends,

A bit more nerdy stuff on Solo for both of you in the mood. As part of some ongoing fiddling I just did a pretty careful 'input voltage vrs what happens' tests. I rigged up a higher voltage variable supply (basically a hot rodded, adjustable version of my PA regulator fed with 24 Volts so it can go higher). Here's what I found as the voltage goes up:

Flashing light (the idle one)
7 Volts (6.9 actually)
Normal PA function
9 Volts (almost 'spot on')
Flashing lights, beeping sometimes
10 Volts (10.1 is closer)
Normal charging
15 Volts (test ended)

I ended at 15 Volts since that's a 'worst case maximum' you might see on a car cord. Going down this shows that you have useful charging until you get to almost 10 Volts, then the 'light show' and lack of charging some have experienced. This 'dead band' exists until 9 Volts (don't go over this number...) where PA mode takes over and holds until it drops under 7 Volts.

This is very much like the other partial and more casual tests I've done before. Done up and down a couple times, IMO it ties it down. PA from 7 to 9 Volts, charging above say 10.25 Volts? Trouble between.

So now you know.

OF

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Wrong ssvun....I still have no idea as always.

Hey pipes, do we have to put plugs in and out to use the triple adapter...I just coined that name....or do we have to pull plugs in and out as we do now? Thanks as always and keep up the good work.

OF when do you get yours so you can comment or is it the postal we don't know when type of thing?

Dreamerr,

xjvcm

Hello fellow FC members. I recently purchased my first Arizer solo and received it yesterday. It worked great for the first day. The next day though, it refuses to heat up even though it is at max charge. The model of my Arizier is M1B1104389. Background information: 1. I brought to the beach for the first time but minimal sand entered the unit 2. I recharged the unit after the first session without letting the battery run out. I have tried to unplug and reconnect the battery from the circuit board, no luck. Thank you for you support!

xjvcm,
Reactions: OF

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
No plugs in that set up. If you're referring to the 2.1-1.7mm adapter to fit the Solo? Those short cables are the equivalent. I have ordered the plug type as well so the best will win out in the final kit.
I know clear as mud...

OF

No plugs in that set up. If you're referring to the 2.1-1.7mm adapter to fit the Solo? Those short cables are the equivalent. I have ordered the plug type as well so the best will win out in the final kit.
I know clear as mud...

Actually there is, the battery is connected by a plug. You have to crack the case, but that's easy. Lots of us have done this.

A reconnect forces a hardware reset and has chased a few ghosts out for owners. It's not magic, of course.

As to what's up, that will take a little more thought...... Limited troubleshooting tools on the other end you know.....

OF

OF,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I think pipes was talking to dreamerr there, OF

xjvcm, if you have already tried reconnecting the battery then this sounds like a job for Arizers warranty department. This is a very rare issue and is probably due to something on the board letting out the magic blue smoke.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Actually there is, the battery is connected by a plug. You have to crack the case, but that's easy. Lots of us have done this.

A reconnect forces a hardware reset and has chased a few ghosts out for owners. It's not magic, of course.

As to what's up, that will take a little more thought...... Limited troubleshooting tools on the other end you know.....

OF

Had me scratching my head. Ya, I was responding to Dreamer.
Missed the reply button.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh yeah Arizer Solo.
I was messing around some and found this to be interesting.
Remember what I do is pure entertainment.
I'm not recommending anything just sharing the fun.

By putting the cone mesh upside down it provides a platform for your FLOWERS.
What I'm trying to do is create a convection oven effect.
This was producing more of a blue vapor rather than a milk cloud.
However really sweet in FLAVOR and the EFFECT intense.
I use the seal as well.
Stock Stem too.
I don't want the heat to escape.
Remember CONVECTION is the goal.
DIRECT verses INDIRECT!
The ABV is more uniform as well.

ataxian,
Reactions: BowChamp

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Thanks centi for clearing it up for OF you too pipes.

Ataxian who used to take clear pictures, are you putting it in the crucible or the stem? I just like to understand your entertainment not that I am doing it cause I am not.

Dreamerr,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian who used to take clear pictures, are you putting it in the crucible or the stem? I just like to understand your entertainment not that I am doing it cause I am not.
I put this in the bowl.
The stem is full and well packed with a medium grind on these loads so far.
I works well actually.
My pictures suck I know.
I'm setting up a better camera for close ups.
Not a pro by any means.
Going to apply this new set up to a water path using a stock GonG.

IPHONE SHOT

Top Bottom