Arizer Solo

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Oh ya, don't regret getting the vape for sure. Love it.

Yep, basically the 12 volt supply has enough punch to provide the needed current for PA operation. Just need to add the step down converter to achieve the necessary 8 + volts to get the Solo to go into PA operation.

The main big difference is that it can be used in the car for PA operation as well which is currently very hard to do without an inverter of sorts.
Pretty straight forward. No step down = charge mode. Add the step down = PA mode.
Either way = wasted.
:brow:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
WTF is tweek doing here...rain rain go away tweek come back another day:rofl:. Tweek did you come all the way over here just to like pipes post:lol:. We absconded so don't mess it up mister.
:love:tweek

OF

Thanks must go to OF as he dragged me into this. Also advised as to the methodology. And of course those requests from Dreamerr.

You're welcome, of course, Brother Pipes. There are a couple other 'tire kickers' asking about how to make them but you're the proven PA provider around here. With any luck at all owner's options will be expanding soon.

Until then I think we can all agree it's Dreamer's fault?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I went from the omni right way to the chillum and the chill is a step up woohoo.
BTW I checked to see how much bigger it is to put it in straight and it isn't even close so variations must be huge. I wouldn't suggest getting them on line.
Dreamer the CHILLIN set up you have works the best so far.
The CHILLIN direct taste sweet however too much glass to heat up.
The stock stems have the best function with the bowl.
The CHILLIN on the tip works really nice.

Dreamerr

I have to pull my stock stem out. I just want to finish my oiling of the pvhes stem. It should only take a few more days if I keep using water. I really don't like water it makes me cough. When I am done I am going to soak it in iso and then evap. The iso is already golden so there is a bit in there already. I bet I have to soak it long for that much to come off. I may even need to use more iso. While I am at it I will do my grinders as well.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ataxian

Dreamerr

Very nice mosh and thank you. You made me smile:) . Is that one of your songs?

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Sure send it. It is very nice. I want to hear one of your songs.

Dreamerr,

OF

In terms of the plug. Is a laptop plug 4.8mm/ 5.5mm*1.7mm suitable.

I'm not sure if I'm following this right, but if the question is 'what connector is needed for the Solo' the answer is 4.0X1.7mm, also known as "EIAJ-02". A pretty uncommon size it seems. Solo is actually using it slightly outside it's normal voltage range (3.15 – 6.3 V) making it all the more rare. I strongly doubt you'll find it attached to a laptop supply of the correct value.

HTH

OF

ou812?

Wow read some good info on reclaiming oil out of the stem.I like the Everclear over the Iso, sounds a whole lot better for you. I did a milk boil on my stem, the thing was dripping like a syphilitic male member, golden like honey.I shouldnt have did what I did but oh well live and learn.
Dropped in some nestles quick and made coffee and have to admit the reclaim milk even w/ the nestle's still tasted like ass.Put it in the coffee w/ice in the blender.Looked great and tasted still like ass but drank the thing.My bad, no food in the tank and way too much THC in that coffee elixir and BAM hypo-glycemic attack:puke: .
THC will diminish blood sugar levels and if your empty stomach it will do it fast!!.Well easy fix for the nausea and sickness is to eat, well did that but was so wasted and I had to keep eating every hour afterwards until it was useless and had to go lay down........time lapse 10hrs later ...wake up and feel a bit like I should of had a V8 still wiped,went back to bed and slept another 5 hrs and woke up sober, whoa doggy There was enough oil in that stem to send an army into space!! I could have realistically used a shot glass worth of the elixir (roughly 6oz of fluid total) and been good to go.I think I will learn how to do a re claim w/Everclear and make some type of dabbing tincture instead (even though I havent ventured in to that community yet) Will be a while before I eat or drink any type of cannibis for a while:(

samirfuzzywuzzy

@ ataxian: ive scrolled many pages trying to figure out what you found was the best battery pack or components to build a better pack. Sorry if its already a sticky somewhere....I just cant find it

samirfuzzywuzzy,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ ataxian: ive scrolled many pages trying to figure out what you found was the best battery pack or components to build a better pack. Sorry if its already a sticky somewhere....I just cant find it
http://www.batteryjunction.com/tenergy-18650-2200-pk.html

I normally use a different battery however these work fine!
theshorelinemarket_2267_378765188

ataxian,

exit

The solo uses two 18650s for a total of 2200 mAh?
I might have to go back to RTDVAPOR and get TWO 3400mAh 18650s!

6800mAh in a solo??? :rockon:

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

It is a wonderful addition to the already great solo. Take a look at some of the charts I made comparing performance if you want to get an idea of how much difference it actually makes.

I've made a thread here with instructions on how you can get or build your own high capacity battery for the solo. Check it out

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Dose it really matter?
With the PA I haven't had to charge my batteries in 3 weeks!
The battery pack I used was cheap and did the job I needed.
Plus I did not have to deal with all the hassle.

DIY

OF

2200 mAh at 7.2 Volts.......little details like that are important......

As far as what makes sense as a good battery to use, Engineers have search engines on their computers too. For a host of technical reasons these guys are 'the smart money choice' for such duty, which is no doubt a major factor in their selection. Same as the same basic thing ended up in Vapor Blunt 2, FlashVape 2, Cera and if you pay the extra bucks for it you can have them in your Persei too.

OF

eyewhites

Wow read some good info on reclaiming oil out of the stem.I like the Everclear over the Iso, sounds a whole lot better for you. I did a milk boil on my stem, the thing was dripping like a syphilitic male member, golden like honey.I shouldnt have did what I did but oh well live and learn.
Dropped in some nestles quick and made coffee and have to admit the reclaim milk even w/ the nestle's still tasted like ass.Put it in the coffee w/ice in the blender.Looked great and tasted still like ass but drank the thing.My bad, no food in the tank and way too much THC in that coffee elixir and BAM hypo-glycemic attack:puke: .
THC will diminish blood sugar levels and if your empty stomach it will do it fast!!.Well easy fix for the nausea and sickness is to eat, well did that but was so wasted and I had to keep eating every hour afterwards until it was useless and had to go lay down........time lapse 10hrs later ...wake up and feel a bit like I should of had a V8 still wiped,went back to bed and slept another 5 hrs and woke up sober, whoa doggy There was enough oil in that stem to send an army into space!! I could have realistically used a shot glass worth of the elixir (roughly 6oz of fluid total) and been good to go.I think I will learn how to do a re claim w/Everclear and make some type of dabbing tincture instead (even though I havent ventured in to that community yet) Will be a while before I eat or drink any type of cannibis for a while:(

My second time smoking after almost 15 yrs i got a pre roll of headband from a delivery service in Wa. Got a niceetallglass of strawberry soda,and a maple bacon donut from voodo and i was set. Went outside smoked almost that whole joint lol, i couldnt eat or drink anything for 5 hours, i was so sick. Very similar to this above. But after 3 hours of all that i felt like on a beach with the sun hitting me and forgot i had messed my neck up so bad i required surgery :tup:

eyewhites,
Reactions: ou812?

exit

There should be plenty linked on the last few pages, but i use a velleman universal power supply, which has enough power to charge the solo and can be used for lots of other things too

Its a clear green one with a red switch on it. Should be the first thing that comes up on amazon.

exit,

honuswagner

Sorry I'm on my phone and couldn't really browse as much as I'd like...I found it on amazon.

Thanks!

Is there one that isn't universal and is cheaper?

honuswagner,
Top Bottom