Arizer Solo

Vitolo

Vaporist
6i757q.jpg

420HazeCandykushkush

420HazeCandykushkush,

poonman

I am loving my solo so far, still haven't had chance to read this entire thread yet :p I will though. So I now know I have an older ceramic heater model. Do I need to be concerned and maybe change it for the latest? I am in the process of returning my defunct Da Vinci. The seller has stated I can get a refund or another vape. I am tempted to get the latest black Solo from him and then sell the older model I have? Or keep it as an emergency maybe? Not sure :\

Oooh my Quarantine series vapecase has just arrived for the Solo :D

I for one , am very surprised you got a ceramic heater model .
The SS bowl units have been around for aprox. 2 years .
Which leads me to believe that the same battery has been inside that same unit you have ,
for over 2 years .The ceramic units have a track record of chipping over time .
Plus there was a reason for Arizer to switch over to the SS bowls permanently .

I would take the trade in for a newer unit . IMO
Don't take the refund , but see about a discount for the PA .

poonman,

420HazeCandykushkush

Hi,
What do you guys think of this one for my arizer solo ?
If you wanna check some other product bubblers and de scription
Somebody can help me to choose one cause i really don't have any knowledge of bubblers i read too much diffusion is not good for arizer solo
Grtzz

420HazeCandykushkush,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Grtzz, your links don't work.

Vito you are soooooooooooooooo silly.

Dreamerr,

poonman

Hi,
What do you guys think of this one for my arizer solo ?
If you wanna check some other product bubblers and de scription
Somebody can help me to choose one cause i really don't have any knowledge of bubblers i read too much diffusion is not good for arizer solo
Grtzz

They all look good ,
You just have to remember to get a Glass on Glass ( GonG ) adapter stem to fit in the downstem .
In Europe , it's usually 18mm . You can order one from Planetvape.ca .

You're correct about too much percs and diffusion , not necessary . imo
Water is water , that is the main factor with water vaping .
Enjoy your new Solo waterways .

poonman,

420HazeCandykushkush

They all look good ,
You just have to remember to get a Glass on Glass ( GonG ) adapter stem to fit in the downstem .
In Europe , it's usually 18mm . You can order one from Planetvape.ca .

You're correct about too much percs and diffusion , not necessary . imo
Water is water , that is the main factor with water vaping .
Enjoy your new Solo waterways .

Yes i know about the adapter thanks which one would you pick? the one with the blue or a black leaf bubbler from planetvape.ca?

420HazeCandykushkush,

rcflo

I have unshopped them for you!

4R0JdtH.jpg
e38rllY.jpg

Seriously, I apologize, I didn't mean for anyone to take that seriously, especially not you. I apologize for giggling all the while I was doing this too. :evil:

That is unfair :huh: , especially coming from a mod, trying to make somebody look like they lied. Why did you photoshop my images? thats not cool, but i have to ask... how did you do that!? Looks like there are particulates now.

Well, I will upload a video once i get back from the beach for memorial day to show you the stem in real action.

FEAR THE STEM! mwahahaha :bowdown:

edit: wish i could photoshop like that... I would shop my resume and get me a ridiculous dream job :lol:

rcflo,
Reactions: Dreamerr

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That is truely unfair :huh: , especially coming from a mod, trying to make somebody look like they lied. Why did you photoshop my images? thats not cool, but i have to ask... how did you do that?
I will upload a video once i get back from the beach for memorial day to show you the stem in real action.

FEAR THE STEM!

Again I apologize, I didn't mean to imply you were a liar. It was a joke. I did it because I expected people to take it as a joke. In hindsight, that was the Jack Herer talking.

It's actually harder to take a dirty stem and turn it into a smoothly coated stem like yours. It's possible but it takes a lot more work and time. The lesson here is that you can't trust photographic evidence.

Actually, the real lesson here is that I need to stop assuming that everyone will get my jokes.

rcflo

Again I apologize, I didn't mean to imply you were a liar. It was a joke. I did it because I expected people to take it as a joke. In hindsight, that was the Jack Herer talking.

It's actually harder to take a dirty stem and turn it into a smoothly coated stem like yours. It's possible but it takes a lot more work and time. The lesson here is that you can't trust photographic evidence.

Actually, the real lesson here is that I need to stop assuming that everyone will get my jokes.

:lol: I think this sour diesel is slowing my get a joke sensors this morning too, keep the fun going! Wish I had me some jack herer to mix in now.

Btw, I am most definitely down with your humor, pak. but seriously, help my resume/CV with your magic skills

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
:lol: I think this sour diesel is slowing my get a joke sensors this morning too, keep the fun going! Wish I had me some jack herer to mix in now.

Btw, I am most definitely down with your humor, pak. but seriously, help my resume/CV with your magic skills

Thanks. There's a mod note on my original post now. ;)

pakalolo,
Reactions: Dreamerr

needalift

I can't remember if I saw it on here or not , but a while back , I saw a wooden dock for the solo somewhere. Anybody know where I can find this ???

needalift,

Detonator

Ok I got my Solo last week and I'm loving it. Been vaping e cigs for a while now off tobacco for the last 1 year 4 mo. Got the eq then 2 days later ordered them Solo. Im on page 575 reading this thread, but I vot a quick question.

Do you guys reallyndrink hot chocalate though the dirty stems? Or do you have to boil it it mik and make hot chocalate? Seems wierd to me, Im used to cleaning glass with alchol and salt.

Happy Memorial DayWeekend everyone.

I like pix, check out my current vape line up. 100 point if you succesfully name all devices shown

clouded vision

s1273Ok I got my Solo last week and I'm loving it. Been vaping e cigs for a while now off tobacco for the last 1 year 4 mo. Got the eq then 2 days later ordered them Solo. Im on page 575 reading this thread, but I vot a quick question.

Do you guys reallyndrink hot chocalate though the dirty stems? Or do you have to boil it it mik and make hot chocalate? Seems wierd to me, Im used to cleaning glass with alchol and salt.

Happy Memorial DayWeekend everyone.

I like pix, check out my current vape line up. 100 point if you succesfully name all devices shown
I haven't made hot chocolate yet but you would probably have to simmer it to get all that claim off. I absolutely do save my claim though, you can still use alcohol without salt and just evap the iso out. You can also reclaim from your eq parts. while it isn't the best tasting way to get high it is very effective because it is highly concentrated

BTW your pix aren't showing

clouded vision,

Detonator

Pix show now and if you can name all the vaping devices both ecig and mj you get 1000 points.

Lol - don't bother trying to name them don't want to jack this thread!

Detonator,

hd_rider

Hi folks,

Just signed up and have a couple of questions about my solo. I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find anything specific to my issue.

My solo is a model M1A4 series. Right out of the box, I find that the solo will not beep at all. I tried to turn on the beep (with the unit in idle mode) by pressing the "up" button for a few seconds but it had no effect. I also tried resetting the device using the instructions on the forum here but that also had no effect. It just will not beep at all and am concerned I have a defective unit.

I am charging the unit now as the existing charge out of the box was good for about three sessions on level 7.

Any suggestions?

hd_rider,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Sounds like it is fine and just has a bad piezo speaker. I turn all mine off anyways. I'd just keep it if it is performing as well as you say it is.

CentiZen,

HSIHP

Well after catching up with this thread after a week or so, it looks like I am a pretty far behind! That said, if anyone has anymore extra of the little silicone rings I would love to have one! PM please!

HSIHP,

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Hi folks,

Just signed up and have a couple of questions about my solo. I tried searching for an answer but couldn't find anything specific to my issue.

My solo is a model M1A4 series. Right out of the box, I find that the solo will not beep at all. I tried to turn on the beep (with the unit in idle mode) by pressing the "up" button for a few seconds but it had no effect. I also tried resetting the device using the instructions on the forum here but that also had no effect. It just will not beep at all and am concerned I have a defective unit.

I am charging the unit now as the existing charge out of the box was good for about three sessions on level 7.

Any suggestions?
Maybe you are like me and can simply not hear that high pitched beep. This is annoying because I have to check with the people I'm with to see if it is actually on. Not too stealthy with it on, if that is important.

Glad I have my Solo to calm me down, we now have half the I-5 freeway traffic coming by the front of our property(we are just five minutes from Mt. Vernon). Imagine the sound of the quiet of nature changing to the constant roar of traffic literally overnight. Good-bye peaceful summer-fall-spring-????? Unfortunately I am only deaf in the high range. I hear the jake brakes and loud engines just fine.

Dr. Soxhlet,
Top Bottom