Arizer Solo

budbudbud

Got mine yesterday and I think my magic flight might start collecting some dust... I'm looking to spent around $140 on some glass to go with it. Any recommendations?

budbudbud,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Got mine yesterday and I think my magic flight might start collecting some dust... I'm looking to spent around $140 on some glass to go with it. Any recommendations?
yo, if you think you can save up a LITTLE bit more money i can cut you a nice deal on my tripple perc bong, check out my videos if you wana see it in action.

Xchadb,

talache

I wish to buy a vape . I never try any vape , only smoking bong . In general i use 90% home , and 10% with my friends outsite . I have money for only 1 but i don;t know what i choose arizer solo or extreme q . What difference between this 2 at vapor quality for cannabis ? I wait reply only for user have this two vaporizer . Is better to sacrificing outside vaping to buy a extreme q ? Or buy arizer solo and have anywhere ? Is very delicat problem :(

talache,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I hold it upside down for the first hit.. maybe 2.
I do this with my LSV, and with my Zaps also.
After I have taken the 1st vapor producing hit, I no longer worry, as the bud is glued in place by the heat.
I do, when using the Solo, act accordingly, and I do not unnecessarily tap or "jar" the stem, in effort to not drop any crumbs. This is more successful now that I have more firmly fitting stems.

Hey Vito - I've been out of the picture for a while, was in a really bad accident and after 2 reconstructive surgeries I chose to lay low for a while. I'm thinking about jumping into the solo waters and buying a unit. Your opinion means allot to me and wanted to know how the newer model solo stacks up against the No2? I love the No2 but at times I feel like the restricted airflow could be slightly bothersome. Although I love the unit - I want to try something new.

mvapes,
Reactions: Vitolo

darco

For this particular setup with the HT, would you wait for a new PVHES gong to be released hopefully next month, or just go for the regular gong? How hard is the pull with this regular PV gong?

Hey I just ordered a couple of GonG adapters from Planetvapers for use with a headford bub, and then read this, so curious. What is a PVHES gong??

darco,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I wish to buy a vape . I never try any vape , only smoking bong . In general i use 90% home , and 10% with my friends outsite . I have money for only 1 but i don;t know what i choose arizer solo or extreme q . What difference between this 2 at vapor quality for cannabis ? I wait reply only for user have this two vaporizer . Is better to sacrificing outside vaping to buy a extreme q ? Or buy arizer solo and have anywhere ? Is very delicat problem :(

I use my Solo almost daily by myself, and rarely use my Extreme anymore. They are very different vapes and a comparison of them is difficult. I like my Solo bettr because I am not tethered to a certain spot...I can vape all over my house and neighborhood and this fits my style better.

darco

I use my Solo almost daily by myself, and rarely use my Extreme anymore. They are very different vapes and a comparison of them is difficult. I like my Solo bettr because I am not tethered to a certain spot...I can vape all over my house and neighborhood and this fits my style better.

I'm in the same boat as Stickstones, Though I dont have an ExtremeQ, I have the HerbalAire which rarely sees any use, even though its the most efficient and hard hitting vape I've got.

darco,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey Vito - I've been out of the picture for a while, was in a really bad accident and after 2 reconstructive surgeries I chose to lay low for a while. I'm thinking about jumping into the solo waters and buying a unit. Your opinion means allot to me and wanted to know how the newer model solo stacks up against the No2? I love the No2 but at times I feel like the restricted airflow could be slightly bothersome. Although I love the unit - I want to try something new.
The NO2 gives a longer more controlled session, of even consistent hits. It uses a little less herb than the Solo.
The NO2 is a bit more durable in that it is made of no glass, and is lighter in weight, soo won't suffer as much from any drop.
The NO2 battery lasts as almost as long as the solo charge.
The Solo on the other hand has a variety of stem configurations, and can give much denser thicker hits.
The airflow on the NO2 and Solo are pretty close.. there is the need to draw with both. The Solo will give thicker hits however.. that is a fact, and the variety of stems will allow versatility.... while with the NO2, you must do some "rigging" to connect to bong, tamers etc.

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hey I just ordered a couple of GonG adapters from Planetvapers for use with a headford bub, and then read this, so curious. What is a PVHES gong??
It is the most recent stem with a ground glass "mouth piece"... so that it can be slid directly into a downstem if you choose.

Vitolo,
Reactions: darco

Nic

For this particular setup with the HT, would you wait for a new PVHES gong to be released hopefully next month, or just go for the regular gong? How hard is the pull with this regular PV gong?

When the PVHES GonG hits the market it will most likely be awesome, but I have been going back and forth on the standard GonG and Ed's stem (which fits a 14mm so I use a 14/18 GonG adapter) with amazing results. Ed's gets the edge IMO because of its awesome flow (and beauty), but the standard GonG rips clouds too. I wouldn't want to be without either. To answer your question, the pull could be better on the reg GonG, but the clouds you'll get at a "5" setting are very satisfying. If you want a great all-purpose stem with better flow, Ed's is the best.

It's a new high-efficiency stem from PV in development that will have improvements on the original design. Their page has a recent pic of some killer prototypes. Don't kick yourself for ordering the regular ones though, I have a feeling that the different designs will each have desirable properties making them useful for different applications. I don't think the PVHES will make the regulars obsolete. I received my reg GonG yesterday, and I'm very happy with it.

darco

When the PVHES GonG hits the market it will most likely be awesome, but I have been going back and forth on the standard GonG and Ed's stem (which fits a 14mm so I use a 14/18 GonG adapter) with amazing results. Ed's gets the edge IMO because of its awesome flow (and beauty), but the standard GonG rips clouds too. I wouldn't want to be without either. To answer your question, the pull could be better on the reg GonG, but the clouds you'll get at a "5" setting are very satisfying. If you want a great all-purpose stem with better flow, Ed's is the best.

It's a new high-efficiency stem from PV in development that will have improvements on the original design. Their page has a recent pic of some killer prototypes. Don't kick yourself for ordering the regular ones though, I have a feeling that the different designs will each have desirable properties making them useful for different applications. I don't think the PVHES will make the regulars obsolete. I received my reg GonG yesterday, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for the info, but I am feeling exceptionally dumb today and cant find the thread you mention, could you point me to it please? :)

darco,

Kaptan

Check out the BlackLeaf smoke shower at www.planetvape.ca. It is rumored to be made by Toro under the BL label. With the FC discount, it will be about 160.
00b925ff.jpg

Kaptan,
Reactions: Nic

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Check out the BlackLeaf smoke shower at www.planetvape.ca. It is rumored to be made by Toro under the BL label. With the FC discount, it will be about 160.

I have seen this around several times. I think it looks interesting. I wish the shower was a little bigger that is the only reason I have not purchased it yet. I am afraid it will not bubble as much as some of the other shower head blubbers I have seen. Oh man this thing is smaller then I thought. It thought it would be about twice as tall as it is. I ended up looking around YouTube for some videos.

Slightly Medicated,

budbudbud

yo, if you think you can save up a LITTLE bit more money i can cut you a nice deal on my tripple perc bong, check out my videos if you wana see it in action.
I'm subscribed to you on youtube! I've been planning on getting something a little bit smaller than that but I'll definitely keep you're offer in mind! Your videos are what convinced me to get a solo, so thanks dude! :rockon:
00b925ff.jpg
Thanks for the link. I'm gonna shop around my lhs but if I don't find anything there I'll probably end up getting this or Xchadb's piece.

budbudbud,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
haha thank you man! yeah id rather see my piece go to another member rather than some fool off craigslist.... -_- anytime i sell ANYTHING on craigslist, always the dumbest mother fuckers ever.

Xchadb,

dudu0069

I only have $120 to spend and with that I can get a m106 series arizer solo or the evolution with the 25% off code. Which one to get and why.....

dudu0069,

Nic

I only have $120 to spend and with that I can get a m106 series arizer solo or the evolution with the 25% off code. Which one to get and why.....

Facing the same exact issue, I went with the Solo:
-Better for beginners
-Temperature settings
-Longer battery life
-Easier for use with water pieces
-Better for home use

Some of my pros will be another person's cons however, so it will come down to personal preference if you have to pick one. I am currently shopping a TV Evo LV, as they are not really in the same category and having both seems like it will cover a lot of bases. Either way I suspect you will be very satisfied, as both are phenomenal products. I've noticed a few common posters while researching in both threads, so I'm sure some members with both products can give more insight.

Nic,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I have both. If I could only choose one it would be the Solo for the reasons Nic listed above.

:2c:

Stu,

Kaptan

I have seen this around several times. I think it looks interesting. I wish the shower was a little bigger that is the only reason I have not purchased it yet. I am afraid it will not bubble as much as some of the other shower head blubbers I have seen. Oh man this thing is smaller then I thought. It thought it would be about twice as tall as it is. I ended up looking around YouTube for some videos.
Actually, I had the same concerns when I purchased, but the small showerhead surprised me that it does stack to the top of the can with the water level about a quarter of an inch above the perc.

Top Bottom