Arizer Solo

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
thanks everyone for the positive response :) hopefully my videos can help you decide if the solo is right for ya

Xchadb,
Reactions: turk

559stonerr

I LOVE MY SOLO! puffitup delivered it in lightening speed.smaller then expected, but the little guy HITS. i put it at level 5 last night and nearly coughed out a lung.. this vape goes excellent with my epic vape :clap::tup: Ed when can we expect more wooden stems? also what about those stems for the epic vape??

559stonerr,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i need to invest in a wooden stem, that would just make the taste amazing :) quite sick of my glass mouthpiece stem, how short can you make these damn things? i like my stems to be nice n short

Xchadb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
i need to invest in a wooden stem, that would just make the taste amazing :) quite sick of my glass mouthpiece stem, how short can you make these damn things? i like my stems to be nice n short

I think this question is to me, I guess the shortest could be 2" and remember these work with the 14/18mm female gong.

Ed's TnT,

vape4life

Banned for life
They fit into either 14 or 18? Guess they don't "stay' though correct? You would have to hold it at the gong?

vape4life,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
I think this question is to me, I guess the shortest could be 2" and remember these work with the 14/18mm female gong.
that sounds like itd be perfect! how much would something like that run me? you can PM me if you'd like

Xchadb,

Nic

They fit into either 14 or 18? Guess they don't "stay' though correct? You would have to hold it at the gong?

Mine fits snugly in a 14 with just enough wiggle room to ease it out in a pinch. It only fits an 18 with an adapter (this is how I use it).

Nic,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for pointing that out Nic, it does fit the 14 fine though.

Will keep the shorties in mind for sure!

Ed's TnT,

Nic

Can his stem damage / scratch bowl?

After a good ten sessions I took a jeweler's loupe to the inside of the Solo bowl. Not a scratch. The SS on the stem, however, is slightly worn in certain areas. Nothing is scratched. The edge of the SS tapers in towards the center ever-so-slightly, so I don't think you could scratch it if you tried. Perhaps the slightly abrasive SS could wear down the Teflon ring over time, but any snug fitting stem will. Very happy with the dimensions of this with relation to my Solo. I tend to be over-cautious with my devices and I have no concerns.

Nic,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Can anyone help? Trying to search that video of the Solo being used with a VXL HT but no luck.
i had thoughts of having some blowers make me a hydatube for me solo haha :) then i realised throwing this thing in front of my bong....is a big ass hydra tube :) i did try converting my EQ to a ghetto VXL it worked great until i went over it a second time and tightened everything down too much and broke the glass stem!

Xchadb,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
After a good ten sessions I took a jeweler's loupe to the inside of the Solo bowl. Not a scratch. The SS on the stem, however, is slightly worn in certain areas. Nothing is scratched. The edge of the SS tapers in towards the center ever-so-slightly, so I don't think you could scratch it if you tried. Perhaps the slightly abrasive SS could wear down the Teflon ring over time, but any snug fitting stem will. Very happy with the dimensions of this with relation to my Solo. I tend to be over-cautious with my devices and I have no concerns.

Thanks Nic...are you using a SS or ceramic Solo?

stickstones,

vape4life

Banned for life
I should have known better, in fact I had a feeling....some of the best vids on here fo'shizzle. Please Boobs, let's be reminded of how you tricked us all with that solo and HT.

vape4life,
Reactions: turk

vape4life

Banned for life
For this particular setup with the HT, would you wait for a new PVHES gong to be released hopefully next month, or just go for the regular gong? How hard is the pull with this regular PV gong?

vape4life,

damienm420

Perhaps our stems will arrive at the same time!
Vito, I'm glad to see you are using a solo now :) what changed your mind about it, i remember you saying the airflow was too tight. And also, (this is to everyone) is there a difference between the m107 and the m1D?

damienm420,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
thank you! always experimenting with new things, decided to try a dual camera angle that time

Xchadb,
Top Bottom