Arizer Solo

steiner666

Serial vapist
Maybe try a newer Solo? My a/c adapter is pretty snug... I just tried pulling/tugging on it and couldn't get it to lose contact until I yanked firmly. No problems with m107 or m1d. I think when i shut off I just lost perception of time, but am continuing to monitor it. I think on battery I just set it to 5, but it heated up to 6, but again it was one of those scratch your head moments and i'm not 100% sure.

actually i've thought about just cutting the plugs off the charger and ac adapters and swapping them. that way i have the one that fits securely on the AC adapter and the loose one on the charger, since when the solo is charging its just sitting there not being moved around. i imagine this would be a pretty straight-forward matter of splicing the wires.

Since the prices on solos have come down even lower than when i got mine, I do think that I will invest in another in the not-too-distant future. I figure i'll just wait until the battery on this solo is starting to suck and hopefully by then there will be even newer and more improved models... tho i can't think of how, atm.

ok i think im about to make the solo plunge to replace my DBV. i love my DBV, but ive got Hakko vapes that work as well or better so the DBV is expendable.

is PV still the best place to get them? what is the current latest model number? is is still m107...?

not sure if m107 is still the latest model. i got my gong stem from PV but that's been my only purchase from them. The order was processed and shipped out quickly, and it got here in a reasonable amount of time, considering it was traveling from canada to me in the US. I'm a really impatient person tho, so if i ordered a new vape or something i'd be really anxious to get, i would get it from a good US reseller. I've had multiple good experiences with puffitup.com and vapeworld.com, the former of which i know for sure offers a price-match guarantee. Both process/ship fast as hell and have excellent customer service/returns policies.

Whichever you choose, make sure you email them and mention that you're a FC member and ask what sort of deals they'll offer you. They want your business, and so many ppl just dont bother trying to get best deal possible when it's as simple as sending an email.

steiner666,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
Boobs.... My neck is starting to hurt watching your new vids. :ugh:

hahaha sorry. a couple of bowls should relieve the pain :ko:
but my bad thought it looked ok this way, just wanna get it done before i get real busy.

ilovebOObs,

turk

turk
....at home with the solo and ed's stems...(also glass of chardonnay...and yankees are on...:))...couple observations:.....ed's stems fit tight...real tight...no play...ed's packaging is impeccable...small package form usps bubble wrap..... and package small enough to fit through mailbox slot...really appreciate that...includes screens, pipe cleaner, tool to poke/push shit...very classy, very professional...stem itself is solid and well made...the taste maybe enhanced...need to do more testing on that...(I will do my best to get that accomplished)...get vapor @ 3....get a lot @ 4...(which is similar to my experience with the glass)...

natural farmer

....at home with the solo and ed's stems...(also glass of chardonnay...and yankees are on...:))...couple observations:.....ed's stems fit tight...real tight...no play...ed's packaging is impeccable...small package form usps bubble wrap..... and package small enough to fit through mailbox slot...really appreciate that...includes screens, pipe cleaner, tool to poke/push shit...very classy, very professional...stem itself is solid and well made...the taste maybe enhanced...need to do more testing on that...(I will do my best to get that accomplished)...get vapor @ 3....get a lot @ 4...(which is similar to my experience with the glass)...

Come on turk! Be brave! Test more! ::rofl::

natural farmer,

vape4life

Banned for life

What's the airflow like in comparison? Pretty impressed with what you got included, really classy Ed!

Xchadb: You make the dopest vids! just wanna say thanks for that, really enjoy them.

vape4life,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Nice to know! I didn't expect more than the stem...a cleaner is awesome!!!
And the fact it gets into the mailbox is also awesome!!! hoping to see this next week at my place :)

m0sh,

hansdampf

very nice videos, guys.. i'm interested on a solo... i saw in a headshop, but i dont know if its a nwe or older model.. how can i check it? is the flaking problem solved?

"stinac is easy to put a screen like you did on the picture?

thanks and happy vaping

hansdampf,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
very nice videos, guys.. i'm interested on a solo... i saw in a headshop, but i dont know if its a nwe or older model.. how can i check it? is the flaking problem solved?

thanks and happy vaping

Look below where you see a serial number...there M102, M103 M104 M105 ...

I got M107 which is the new one or there's 108 already...

I think the flaking appeared in the older models...but 105 and on are ok ? correct me please

m0sh,

tepictoton

the m105 will run a bit cooler then the rest...personally I would not get an m105...anything higher up would be fine

tepictoton,

stinac

thanks and happy vaping

It is easy. Screen doesn't allow tube to drop down on the holes, so u got better airflow and prevents avb falling into them.
I'm waiting for Ed's tubes to.
It would be nice to find some little container for 1 glass tube and weed

stinac,

vape4life

Banned for life
Look below where you see a serial number...there M102, M103 M104 M105 ...

I got M107 which is the new one or there's 108 already...

I think the flaking appeared in the older models...but 105 and on are ok ? correct me please

There is no m108, after m107 is M1D, this was just stated on this page, and last I believe.

you are correct, 105 and up are Stainless (no ceramic coating).

vape4life,

hansdampf

thanks all.. maybe tomorrow i have a solo :bowdown: ..

where do you get the new tubes? and an "adapter" for using the solo with a bong?

this is a great forum, thank you people..

hansdampf,

tepictoton

thanks all.. maybe tomorrow i have a solo :bowdown: ..

where do you get the new tubes? and an "adapter" for using the solo with a bong?

this is a great forum, thank you people..

New tubes either from planetvape(they have the new stems witch should improve airflow comming out soon) or from Ed's TnT

GonG(Glass on Glass) connection for bongs can also(and only) be found at planetvape

tepictoton,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, really glad to see such positive feedback here on these tubes. Added the extra stuff to each sale of a Ed's TnT Tube as I do for all my products. And will be adding more in the future, so now everyone got a tube, a 1/2" internal retaining clip installed just over the screen within the SS, a couple extra screens, 3 bristled pipe cleaners, and a 5" ramrod. I didnt want any of my customers to get just the tube and then be trying to find screens and something to push them out for cleaning and such. Also you all know or may not that these tubes will fit a 14 & 18mm joint so no need for an adapter, one of my customers posted a pic of a hella rig using his new Ed's Tube with his bubbler over at my thread that looks super sweet, pls check it out.

Seems as though one of my customers has a 107 and says his new tube he got from me is loose and actually falls out. Hogleg sent me a 105 and when designing mine I wanted them super snug so the OD of the tubes has been turned down .580" and may vary by a .001 or .002 which is only the difference of a human hair. I had this issue in the back of my head that there may be a slight difference between the 105-107's but didnt think they would ever change the ID of the heat port.

Really glad you're happy Turk and like your findings! Pls do tell me what model you are using!

Pls all out there that got a tube from me do tell what model you are using and how it fits! I really need to know if there is any variances in ID sizes of the heat port from model to model.

I hope you all know how much I appreciate you all for being a part of these and really need your feedback! Thank you for being a part of this!

Ed's TnT,
Reactions: turk
Top Bottom