Arizer Solo II

shawn0223

I was dusting off all my old solo and air stems while waiting for my solo 2 and low and behold a bent stem??:shrug:I never even gave this piece a try? Now that I'm older:myday: i think it might be nice to have an angle!:science:

I love the bendy stem. I use it with my air all the time. And when my clumsy ass breaks them I get multiple replacements from Randy at PIU lol. I like the angle and the extra length compared to the air stems

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
@Ed's TnT has Solo stems you might want to look into. I happen to really like this one. It opens up airflow. I'm glad I can use it with the newer version Solo II. A great addition to my Solo stems. I may need to buy another just in case I drop it. I like it so much I wouldn't want to be without one.

by Open in App
NapuFVq.jpg

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
@Ed's TnT has Solo stems you might want to look into. I happen to really like this one. It opens up airflow. I'm glad I can use it with the newer version Solo II. A great addition to my Solo stems. I may need to buy another just in case I drop it. I like it so much I wouldn't want to be without one.

by Open in App
NapuFVq.jpg
That looks incredible!:clap:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: turk

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm sure if you give @Ed's TnT a PM he will get back to you. I bought my glass a month ago. I just wanted to pass on my great find. He will be getting more I would assume. Ed's been busy with the new Woodscents log vape. He's had a lot going on.

Edit
Ed might see our conversation. I hope you get a response @BigJr48. You've already spent your money on the wooden stem but maybe next time. One thing I like about the Solos and the AA they take the same size stem for the most part. Sometimes the stems can be tight in the AA but I always seem to manage without a broken glass piece.

Last edited:

BigJr48

I'm sure if you give @Ed's TnT a PM he will get back to you. I bought my glass a month ago. I just wanted to pass on my great find. He will be getting more I would assume. Ed's been busy with the new Woodscents log vape. He's had a lot going on.

When you first posted a pic, I reached out to him, even then the stems were out of stock, so I bought a wooden mouthpiece for my Air.

kungfuron

...carol...I'm very pleased to tell you your original stems ARE compatible with the solo 2...I have the pvhes long stems in service....now.http://i.imgur.com/qJvyvmT.jpg
qJvyvmT.jpg

I was thinking of adding a PVHES to my Solo 2 order but I think I'll try the included stems first. They might provide enough air flow for me since the Solo 2 has the recessed heat jets like the Air.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer

Edit
Ed might see our conversation. I hope you get a response @BigJr48. You've already spent your money on the wooden stem but maybe next time. One thing I like about the Solos and the AA they take the same size stem for the most part. Sometimes the stems can be tight in the AA but I always seem to manage without a broken glass piece.

Hey hey, thanks for spreading the word @CarolKing I just got a shipment of glass in Friday and have to go through it to figure out what all I have gotten. I know I got some out of stock pieces and even a few new pieces for the Air and other great pieces for a few other great vapes. I am anxious to get these unpacked and shot for the site and here to let you all know what is about to be. Pls do keep an eye out and I will also let you all know ASAP when all is live as well! Thanks again Carol for all you do!

BigJr48

Hey hey, thanks for spreading the word @CarolKing I just got a shipment of glass in Friday and have to go through it to figure out what all I have gotten. I know I got some out of stock pieces and even a few new pieces for the Air and other great pieces for a few other great vapes. I am anxious to get these unpacked and shot for the site and here to let you all know what is about to be. Pls do keep an eye out and I will also let you all know ASAP when all is live as well! Thanks again Carol for all you do!

Sounds great Ed, I will be checking in with this week.

Gort

"What Kind Of Time Are These..."
Sad to say I have no trouble understanding that. A lot of demanding folks around these days, expecting others to drop what they're doing and take care of the most important person in the whole world. Notice how many ever bother to say 'please' or 'thank you'? Part of it I think, everyone is entitled to stuff these days, nobody wants the responsibility of course. You have my sympathy for sure. Remember, "no good deed goes unpunished".

Thanks very much for the kind words, misplaced as they might be. I'm happy to help out folks when I can, and know I'm far from alone with that......you, for instance, could well be found guilty of that?

I also can't shake the feeling you may have me confused for two other fellows?

$20 to Paypal for the positive press, same as with @ataxian, right?

Amen. If that's the case. Rewarding those who break the rules at the expense of those who follow them is a bit like the illegal immigration debate raging outside?

While I'd welcome another Dealer (more options in the market is a good thing), I hope it's not at the expense of folks like PIU that have been supporting us so well for so long. I suspect I too will be giving Randy more of my money for a Solo II once he posts an offer I can't pass by?

OF
Folks"that support us" and "expense"(indeed!)...wouldn't they be the ones giving us the best discount ?! And there isn't really a debate going on is there... "illegal"-such a loaded biased word...it's just the immoral, corrupt empire combusting instead of vaping.Ya know... .

biohacker

Well gang, i'm pulling out (giggity!)... due to a combination of factors, like being on a protracted break, and wanting money for other toys, as well as reflecting on my past Solo history, i've concluded that my money is best spent elsewhere at this point. The airflow is a big one for me, and now realize that some other portables fit my usage better. Since i'm in no rush because I can't vape anyway and pulled the trigger on an impulse buy due to VAS and a deal I could not resist, i've cancelled my order and was refunded my money.

Big shout out again to AgraCan for their AAAA+ customer service, who far too often burn the midnight oil working overtime, in order to give us the best prices and service possible on Arizer products. You can buy there with confidence, if you aren't 100% satisfied, they will indeed make it right. Fortunately it was easy enough due to the pre-order to just reverse the charges.

I still think the Solo 2 is awesome, and i'll continue to be a part of this thread, but if/when I buy one, it won't be until the summer after I watch a bunch of you early adopters take the plunge and get this thread moving!

Looking forward to all the early purchases direct from Arizer! I have my eyes on you @ShayWhiteGrow :tup:

TDB

I got my Solo II directly from Arizer and received it on Monday. I have only used it for about 2 hours. I also own the original Extreme Q, Solo I, & Air.

Only one issue that I want to discuss at this point. Like the Air & Solo, I the top where you insert the stem is ridiculously tight... way tighter then the other models were when they were new. I am talking so tight that I got the stems hot in the Arizer on it's highest temp while heating the Solo II to its highest temp and then using all the strength I have and still struggle to insert the stem. After using the Solo II for 2 hours I am still having this struggle. I contacted Arizer and informed them about this being ridiculous despite my experience with other models. I asked Arizer if anything broke from the extreme pressure I am having to use would result in replacement. They unfortunately wanted it returned for warranty covered examinations which would leave me without the newly released vaporizer for over a week. Again, I understand breaking the vaporizer in but this is crazy!

I will take my risk of causing damage as I can't wait for a whole week to pass without using the new vaporizer that I bought before other retailers could distribute hahahah. Anyways, I am liking the Solo II! I will discuss my other experiences and opinions at a later time. In the meantime, does anyone want me to try anything for you???

Last edited:

biohacker

Thanks @TDB! I wonder if the tolerances on your stems are slightly out of spec? Since you know the score from the past Air and Solo with breaking them in, i'm not sure what else to say. Was there a warning piece of paper like the Solo and Air have about it?

biohacker,

TDB

Thanks @TDB! I wonder if the tolerances on your stems are slightly out of spec? Since you know the score from the past Air and Solo with breaking them in, i'm not sure what else to say. Was there a warning piece of paper like the Solo and Air have about it?

BG0Q984.jpg

There was some info that came with the vape and the tight fit was one. I have several old stems and tried them all on the Solo II with no luck. I also used the new Solo II stems and they worked just fine on the Solo I and Air but everything was ridiculously difficult on the Solo II despite everything being heated with max temp and my experience with other brand new Arizer vapes directly from Arizer. Sorry if I have typos and other multi edits... I am having too much ;)

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
They are always tight at first, but yours sounds like it is an outlier. Do you have any strong stems like one of Ed's stems? You could use that to loosen it up without risking breaking anything. Mine works fine with all my other accessories.

OF

I am talking so tight that I got the stems hot in the Arizer on it's highest temp while heating the Solo II to its highest temp and then using all the strength I have and still struggle to insert the stem.

Thanks for the report, sorry you're having difficulties.

You might want to rethink the above process. Hot stuff is bigger? It will be looser with a cold stem and hot (therefore softer) seals normally.

How do your other Solo stems fit in it, still over tight? How do the new stems fit the old unit, did they get bigger?

TIA

OF

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
Thanks for the report, sorry you're having difficulties.

You might want to rethink the above process. Hot stuff is bigger? It will be looser with a cold stem and hot (therefore softer) seals normally.

How do your other Solo stems fit in it, still over tight? How do the new stems fit the old unit, did they get bigger?

TIA

OF

I agree @TDB . Just heat Solo2 to max and put in cool stem.

Top Bottom