Arizer Solo II

AJS

Calm Consistency
With you there, I just couldn't get VC to give predictable hits over time. Concentrating on it (not something I like to have to depend on) improves it for me, but there are still 'surprises'.

I've never tried Supreme, just didn't appeal I guess? But a personal favorite vape, and in the 'lighter powered' class, is VapMan. Very neat little hand made (in Switzerland no less) vape, using all natural materials, that has earned a very loyal following. You might check it out.

Also worth honorable mention are the Vapor Genies. A different sort in that you add fire during the hit, but capable of some heroic duty. My favorite is 'the Big Bronze one'. Very cool, even with lots of use. It started out bright and shiny and is starting to look more like a statue in the park as the patina forms.

Something for 'instead of Solo'?

OF
Ha! I made a video that had the vapman in it yesterday. Awesome vape... one of the best vape experiences you can get .. and experiences are very repeatable.

The Solo will be a nice complement of consistency next to my Milaana .. where every experience is great but none are the same.

natural farmer

Not into the vapcaps bro, I tried a couple and it's just not for me. The only vape my torch will see is the Supreme. Nothing will ever compare to that IMO.

My experience with the Solo is probably different than most, because I used my mine nearly exclusively with gong and water tool. I have a bunch of videos posted of micro dosing with the Solo on my youtube channel (biohack9). It sounds like your temp was too high, or what @AJS said about stale vapour...conduction vapes can do that. Like I said, it's been a while, so i'm not even really sure how I will receive this new Solo. It might be a keeper, or I might get rid of it and buy a GH? :lol: Who knows....for now, I had no choice but to buy due to my Acquisition Syndrome Syndrome, right @Aimless Ryan ? :)

Married...With Children!

Love and Marriage.........

Peggy: (from upstairs bedroom) AaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Al: There's the coffin opening right now!

and my personal fave Al quote: (directed at Peggy) I should have killed you years ago!

:lol:

And ofcourse, Kelly.... she took me through puberty lol

With you there, I just couldn't get VC to give predictable hits over time. Concentrating on it (not something I like to have to depend on) improves it for me, but there are still 'surprises'.

I've never tried Supreme, just didn't appeal I guess? But a personal favorite vape, and in the 'lighter powered' class, is VapMan. Very neat little hand made (in Switzerland no less) vape, using all natural materials, that has earned a very loyal following. You might check it out.

Also worth honorable mention are the Vapor Genies. A different sort in that you add fire during the hit, but capable of some heroic duty. My favorite is 'the Big Bronze one'. Very cool, even with lots of use. It started out bright and shiny and is starting to look more like a statue in the park as the patina forms.

Something for 'instead of Solo'?

OF

Well, the VC has a little learning curve for some... Everyone hits it differently, there is a lot of beauty in it, such personalized experience! But once you find your way... Vapor Nirvana. I wouldn't even compare it with the Vapman and I loved that a lot for some long time. I did a lot A-B comparisons between the two and VC was on a whole different level! Much smoother and tastier and bigger clouds and easier cleaning and reclaiming and the list goes on...

Anyway, Solo thread here and yes I think its stale vapor as well and even with a carbed stem there would still be stale vapor, less but present. Never noticed this with Milaana cause I always cleared the draw.

natural farmer,
Reactions: AJS

blackstone

Dam....I hate that I was right and arizer has no deal...

Yep that sums it up! Pretty lame IMO, it's 4/20 for crying out loud....

RQAWlrf.jpg

That Massroots deal snuck right in there and would have suited me, if only I knew sooner.
Maybe I should research this massroots thing.

245EUR in the EU :(

= 260 US$

Maybe a deal will turn up somewhere.
What was getting to me was I couldn't quite reach this launch because of location,
while my budget could afford almost every portable below Mighty price.
Even Hopper made Ti units more affordable than Solo 2 for overseas people.
Free worldwide shipping from Arizer would have also made this possible for me.

I suppose it's brand new, and its to be expected that people near the company's own country have an advantage, or others can pay a little on top.

Good thing I still love my original Solo, but that's another reason to buy this...!
I would go for Blue purple haze too! I think...

Edit- I could not warm to Vapcap taste and operation either and the Solo outshines it on taste massively in my opinion, and with better clouds and for longer periods with similar amounts.
I prefer the thought of an adjustable temperature regulated vaporizer too.

Last edited:

biohacker

Even Hopper made Ti units more affordable than Solo 2 for overseas people.

Yeah RIGHT! Wait until you have to ship it back for RMA! I've done it cross border multiple times and it quickly becomes a vape that doesn't burn your weed, but instead a hole in your pocket (as well as your hand with the scorching hot back end issues).

Connect with AgraCan, or PlanetVape.... they will hook you up with a Solo 2 brother! With fair shipping.

blackstone

Yeah RIGHT! Wait until you have to ship it back for RMA! I've done it cross border multiple times and it quickly becomes a vape that doesn't burn your weed, but instead a hole in your pocket (as well as your hand with the scorching hot back end issues).

Connect with AgraCan, or PlanetVape.... they will hook you up with a Solo 2 brother! With fair shipping.

I keep forgetting things like that! My last failure ridden vape they were able to send out the part that failed each time for the duration of the 1 yr warranty, so the only negatives I had with that was the downtime and having to beg to CS,
the fact that you couldn't head off anywhere with the vape in case it broke and left you without,
or the fact that it might enter fault condition in use and fill your lungs with horror chem trails!

We don't know exactly how reliable Solo 2 is, but we can tell!
And it's design tells some of that, like how the oven is not on a hinge or other such idiotic designs!

I considered contacting these retailers for a late deal, but I've bought something else so I had to stop myself for now! Good idea though, thanks!

OF

EDIT: Ahhh @OF we think too much alike sometimes! lol You didn't think i'd let him off THAT easy did'ya?

Just making sure. He's got money for a flashy new vape........

OF

Edit: After a moments reflection the idea we're thinking alike here should bother at least one of us, shouldn't it? I'm happy with you're worrying about it, I've got a few other things I can worry about instead.

OF

OF

But i'm not that young, so it's expected, right @OF ? ;)

Yep, life's reward for the experience gained. A bit of payback for the lumps and bruises suffered surviving it all.......

Starting to sound like @ataxian

Edit: @biohacker I'm just beginning my life ... I can wait

I'm not sure there's really anything very like our @ataxian. A true champion, a force of nature. Unique in all the world (we hope.....).

Don't wait too long, the game is on and the fun stuff is that way. You'll never be younger, and will age at an alarming rate. Remember what Pink Floyd said in "Time":

"And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

Words to live by?

OF

biohacker

Think we got some pretty stellar 4/20 deals.... that will not be seen for a long time. Apparently Arizer is now increasing the MAP pricing on May 1st for at least the EQ, not sure about the Solo, or Air. Shit is going down!

Saw it on eBay.

2 Cycle

I wish for a solo the size of a d battery or a magic flight box. And when you wish upon a star, make no difference who you are!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I enjoy the original Solo or the newer version from 2014. The 2011 was too restricted of a draw but I bought mouthpieces from @PlanetVape from their PVHES line that worked well for added airflow. I'm not sure if the latest versions are the same as from 2 years ago? I bought several stems back then and haven't needed to resupply. I had heard the holes were smaller.

The draw resistance I don't mind, I like a slight draw resistance. The Solo has always continued in my lineup. I never gave up on the old girl. I like that the newer Solo II uses the same size of stems because I have a lot of them.

With the newer digital version I plan on jumping on the Solo II band wagon as soon as shes available from my favorite retailer. Looking forward to discovering different ways I will be able to enjoy it. I like the Solo's flavor so I can't understand anyone who doesn't. It comes down to personal preference and how we perceive flavor I guess.

I like the original Solo and I hear there are few changes other than the oval size and the digital temp read plus a few other modifications. I had been thinking of replacing the battery of my older model Solo's but decided on buying the Solo II. I don't have any misconceptions that there's going to be that big of a difference than the ones I have. I love the one I have so I will assume I will really love this one.:love:

Last edited:

BigJr48

....I like the pvhes turbo's ...always have...the ones that come with unit work fine too....which one is better?...highly subjective.

Turbo's are too thick for the Air, I have a pair PVHES standards, I want to buy the vortex for my Purple Haze Solo.

BigJr48,
Top Bottom