Arizer Solo II

BigJr48

BG0Q984.jpg

There was some info that came with the vape and the tight fit was one. I have several old stems and tried them all on the Solo II with no luck. I also used the new Solo II stems and they worked just fine on the Solo I and Air but everything was ridiculously difficult on the Solo II despite everything being heated with max temp and my experience with other brand new Arizer vapes directly from Arizer. Sorry if I have typos and other multi edits... I am having too much ;)

Did you do the normally recommended 2 or 3 burn offs which might help loosen up the O'ring?
Can the top piece be removed?

nodrog

FWIW, I have been using the Solo II daily and I don't find it's ridiculously difficult to get the stems in and out. It's pretty tight, but hasn't been an actual problem for me. Dunno how it compares to the original Solo.

I also find that it's a pretty efficient use of weed. Impressed. I think I can get more stoned using my Mobius Flower Pot, but the Solo II nevertheless gives me more bang for the buck and is a delightful experience out in the woods. I'm liking the temperature about 395 degrees F, but might lower it a bit more.

TDB

They are always tight at first, but yours sounds like it is an outlier. Do you have any strong stems like one of Ed's stems? You could use that to loosen it up without risking breaking anything. Mine works fine with all my other accessories.

I only have stems from Arizer but I do have all types... And tried all types.

You might want to rethink the above process. Hot stuff is bigger? It will be looser with a cold stem and hot (therefore softer) seals normally.

Tried eveything everyway I could think of (might not think well haha). Even tried both hot and cold stems with the Solo II in both hot and cold temps.

How do the new stems fit the old unit, did they get bigger?

New/old stems fit the old Solo and Air perfectly regardless of stem/vaporizer temps.

TDB

Did you do the normally recommended 2 or 3 burn offs which might help loosen up the O'ring?
Can the top piece be removed?

I did do the normal burn offs and couldn't forget to do that as there was some standard brand new odors. As far as I know the top cannot be removed. I find that to be a bummer as my Solo I and Air both had to eventually have Orange O-rings added. I guess I should hope that this insane tightness will ensure that the Orange O-rings will never be needed. :lol:

AJS

Calm Consistency
I think the airflow is gunna be a major turnoff for me coming from a fully open airflow device. Gunna go from sucking on air to sucking on a malt lol

BigJr48

I did do the normal burn offs and couldn't forget to do that as there was some standard brand new odors. As far as I know the top cannot be removed. I find that to be a bummer as my Solo I and Air both had to eventually have Orange O-rings added. I guess I should hope that this insane tightness will ensure that the Orange O-rings will never be needed. :lol:

By the way, how's the airflow? Does the "dimples" make much difference?

OF

New/old stems fit the old Solo and Air perfectly regardless of stem/vaporizer temps.

That cinches it for me. Stems are fine, seal is tight but will no doubt become looser. Whether that's loose enough to suit you in the end we don't know. Remember, we complained that the stems were too loose.......

Only time will tell. Your job is to run lots of sessions and see what happens. Get the grinder going......

Good luck with it, please let us know how it pans out.

OF

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
This one is the perfect combo of air flow, heat up time, taste/clouds and battery life. Display is better. Sleek and updated. Just first impressions. Ill post pics and a vid tomorrow. I actually have a 5 hour window before work minus the wife and kids!:rockon:

Top Bottom