Zeal, Ω, and Epitome

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Two more questions:
  • Do we know when the armored international kit will be available again?
My suspicion is that they are out of the 220v Armor coils. Hopefully some are on the way.
  • And the Epitome: This is not related to the Omega and doesn’t belong to that „ecosystem“, right?
Yep. It is it's own thing. A very inexpensive, hard hitting, wireless ball vape. 25mm coil, 22mm Diffuser only.
One question I still have - Are the handles for the Omega and Vulcan the same, or is there a different handle for the two items?
CC sells a shorter bowl handle, but they are all 10-24 bolts so compatible with both. Using a heat sink on the handle means you can either one with the Omega or Vulcan.

Last edited:

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
My suspicion is that they are out of the 220v Armor coils. Hopefully some are on the way.

Yep. It is it's own thing. A very inexpensive, hard hitting, wireless ball vape. 25mm coil, 20mm Diffuser only.

CC sells a shorter bowl handle, but they are all 10-24 bolts so compatible with both. Using a heat sink on the handle means you can either one with the Omega or Vulcan.

Very informative, thank you very much, appreciate it!

Bababouy

I think they are different. Just took my ring off the heater and it’s way too big for the Vulcan. So I typically do a couple of bowls, with a couple of pulls each time, fairly low temp. If you’re doing more bowls, longer seshes, and running hotter .. might be worth it to get the ring & handle.
Are you comparing the ring to the actual Vulcan body size? It goes around whichever injector is attached to the bottom rather than the Vulcan, just like they do on the Omega.

Both use the same threading so handles are interchangeable.

TedJones

Are you comparing the ring to the actual Vulcan body size? It goes around whichever injector is attached to the bottom rather than the Vulcan, just like they do on the Omega.

Both use the same threading so handles are interchangeable.
Oh snap. Yea I was sizing it over the bowl body without an adapter on it :doh: Doesn’t even mount there. Same sized ring & handle then. Thx for pointing out :tup:

DRAG-0n

was looking at the epitome but some info is left out of the description. Does the epitome fit a standard 25mm axial coil and what bowl is compatible (thinking 22mm diffuser and vulcan)?

DRAG-0n,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
was looking at the epitome but some info is left out of the description. Does the epitome fit a standard 25mm axial coil and what bowl is compatible (thinking 22mm diffuser and vulcan)?
Yep. 22mm diffuser bowls. And yes it fits a standard 25mm axial coil. Although I recommend a taller coil than is typically available. The 25mm Armor is 31mm tall and covers it perfectly.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I already have a 25mm axial coil so I was thinking of trying that out first. Do you have the pin layout for the armor or epitome specific coil?
Definitely smart to use the axial coil that you have now. It will be great with that, I am sure.

All the CC coils and PID controllers are wired with the Auber/D-Nail pin out.

Guillerrmo_the_wizard

Ok. Got myself the omega kit and the it completely satiated my VAS
…for a few days.

Now interested good accessories. Any good stands for heating element? What about bangers that are compatible with the coil? Other bowls that are good buys?
looking for similarly good deals on kit, thanks.

Top Bottom