Zeal, Ω, and Epitome

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
What bowl(s) are you guys using for those lower temps? I’ve bumped up and settled at 585 for the thick CC glass one to get the abv a little brown in it 😬

Actually I mostly use the thick CC glass one, too. For a one hit extraction I would go 550+, yet at the moment I tend to use it at 480 dry with a U-hook and get 3-4 decent hits out of it.

TedJones

Actually I mostly use the thick CC glass one, too. For a one hit extraction I would go 550+, yet at the moment I tend to use it at 480 dry with a U-hook and get 3-4 decent hits out of it.
:tup:Thx. Guess I’ve been in the mindset to use this (and screwball) for 1-2 hit, higher temp extractions with larger rigs. Gave 500 a go with the lil mobius sidecar, minimal water, full bowl. Bout 6 tasty clouds! :science: Bumped to 515, half bowl, for another 3. :smug:uhhhh, huh.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Guess I’ve been in the mindset to use this (and screwball) for 1-2 hit, higher temp extractions with larger rigs.

Hehe, me too! I thought that was THE right way to use it.

But:
Gave 500 a go with the lil mobius sidecar, minimal water, full bowl. Bout 6 tasty clouds! :science: Bumped to 515, half bowl, for another 3. :smug:uhhhh, huh.

Now we both know it better… :brow:

Enjoy! :science:

El Duderino,
Reactions: TedJones
Top Bottom