Zeal, Ω, and Epitome

Likun

I got an Omega two weeks ago (my first ball vape) and I had the same questions so I should be able to answer a few of them:

You can leave it on all day, no need to turn it off.

Yes. It’s basically your ultimate on demand vape. Just leave it in the coil and use it whenever you’re up to.

I don’t have one yet but plan to get one of these beauties:

I think @coolbreeze has one and recommended it here somewhere.

Start at 500f/260C and work your way up. I’m at 560f/290C with the 22mm diffuser module.

1. It can run all day if you like.
2. Yes, leave it in the coil
3. You can use a 14mm adapter with a screen in the grind for the 14mm injector, otherwise the JoDa Couch Log bowl is fantastic. The glass diffuser bowl also does small loads really well, but it must be a screen-covering.
4. I run my diffuser lowish, like 450F and the injectors higher, maybe 480-520F.
5. Depending on your setup, one of the gooseneck Cobra coils can be useful.

I know you'll enjoy it, so have fun!

Good call!

Edit: there are a million options for heating stands, some sort of artisan, some from camera parts, some very cleverly devised at home. If you're the creative type with the necessary gear the world's your oyster, otherwise it's easy to find a cheap and simple solution.
Thanks you so much!

I had quite fun trying the omega last night. It worked pretty well with .05-.1 g material flatly layed out in the glass injector.
I guess I'll have to do some more testing with different temperature settings and draw speeds.

I did a quick & dirty stand to use it wireless. Had to abuse a dynastash for it but works pretty well :D.
Now I just desperatly need a proper handle. And I have no idea how the injector works but I'll figure that out eventually.

What is this thing for?

coolbreeze

Thanks you so much!

I had quite fun trying the omega last night. It worked pretty well with .05-.1 g material flatly layed out in the glass injector.
I guess I'll have to do some more testing with different temperature settings and draw speeds.

I did a quick & dirty stand to use it wireless. Had to abuse a dynastash for it but works pretty well :D.
Now I just desperatly need a proper handle. And I have no idea how the injector works but I'll figure that out eventually.
Nice!
What is this thing for?
That's so you can set up more than one heater at a time. You'd need two add'l handles, rings, and multipliers, as well as balls, and then all three of the nozzles can be ready to use instead of having to switching them out each time.

Likun

I've been having some fun days with the omega. It works pretty well with the glass diffuser bowl even with loads as small as .03g. BUT I have the feeling that there are better options. The burn is not totally even, the edges don't get as dark. Also if I'm not using a super coarse grind smaller pieces tend to fall through the glass screen.

Bow options I've found available in Europe:
- Shovelhead (~ 80 €)
- Shovelhead Knockoff from Ali (23 €)
- Screwball Micro Hybrid Bowl (50 €)
- Glass diffuser bowl with ss screen from China (13 €)

Would these even be compatible with the Omega?
Tbh judging by the pricing the OG Shovelhead seems the least appealing... Any recommendations, especial for loads .05 - .1?

Likun,
Reactions: TedJones

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've been having some fun days with the omega. It works pretty well with the glass diffuser bowl even with loads as small as .03g. BUT I have the feeling that there are better options. The burn is not totally even, the edges don't get as dark. Also if I'm not using a super coarse grind smaller pieces tend to fall through the glass screen.

Bow options I've found available in Europe:
- Shovelhead (~ 80 €)
- Shovelhead Knockoff from Ali (23 €)
- Screwball Micro Hybrid Bowl (50 €)
- Glass diffuser bowl with ss screen from China (13 €)

Would these even be compatible with the Omega?
Tbh judging by the pricing the OG Shovelhead seems the least appealing... Any recommendations, especial for loads .05 - .1?

Is the Vulcan bowl not in stock currently?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Likun

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Also if I'm not using a super coarse grind smaller pieces tend to fall through the glass screen.
I always put a mesh screen over any honeycomb glass screen now. I like the performance better and it keeps things cleaner.
I don't know much about the options in Europe. My personal favorite is the SS mesh screen bowl from Cloud Connoisseur but that obits was own would be pretty expensive to ship to you.

The shovelheads both work great. I don't know about the micro bowl from Vapvana. The original bowl was terrible and would stick to the vape.

Avoid that last glass bowl as it is too large and could easily become stuck in the diffuser and break.

Likun

Is the Vulcan bowl not in stock currently?

I always put a mesh screen over any honeycomb glass screen now. I like the performance better and it keeps things cleaner.

I don't know much about the options in Europe. My personal favorite is the SS mesh screen bowl from Cloud Connoisseur but that obits was own would be pretty expensive to ship to you.

The shovelheads both work great. I don't know about the micro bowl from Vapvana. The original bowl was terrible and would stick to the vape.

Avoid that last glass bowl as it is too large and could easily become stuck in the diffuser and break.

Vulcan is a interesting call. I would just need that https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Vulcan-Bowl-Omega-Adapter-p622061361 right? Screws right in to the injector piece from the omega?
It's a little bit annoying that shipping is 29 $ while the Vulcan itself is 13 $ but anyways still reasonable cheap in comparisson.
I'll try that or the knockoff shovelhead I guess.

Edit: I just saw that a I'd need a wireless ring, which is out of stock, to use it with a handle though.

Last edited:
Likun,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Vulcan is a interesting call. I would just need that https://cloud-connoisseur.company.site/Vulcan-Bowl-Omega-Adapter-p622061361 right? Screws right in to the injector piece from the omega?
It's a little bit annoying that shipping is 20 $ while the Vulcan itself is 13 $ but anyways still reasonable cheap in comparisson.
I'll try that or the knockoff shovelhead I guess.
Vulcan is really fun especially if you have a second PID controller to heat it.

If you do order the Vulcan I strongly recommend throwing one of the mesh screen glass bowls in your cart. It's nothing like that glass screen bowl you have. It's my favorite bowl with any diffuser.

Likun

Vulcan is really fun especially if you have a second PID controller to heat it.

If you do order the Vulcan I strongly recommend throwing one of the mesh screen glass bowls in your cart. It's nothing like that glass screen bowl you have. It's my favorite bowl with any diffuser.
I was thinking about that too but unfortunately it seems like all of them are sold out..

Likun,
  • Sad
Reactions: TedJones

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was thinking about that too but unfortunately it seems like all of them are sold out..
That's a drag. I thought there were a few colors in stock but I guess they all sold. Looks like the clear version has a preorder but I don't know anything about the details on that.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Likun

Joshtownsend

i got my epitome in today. i got both glass bowls. the metal screen one is thicker so it's holds less and is more like a microdose. I wonder if tinymight basket type screen would fit in it.

i think the crossing matrix should work good for titanium and it's only 40 at vgoodiez.

love it so far. can't believe those screens hold the rubies in as good as they do. 12 days to get here.

Likun

That's a drag. I thought there were a few colors in stock but I guess they all sold. Looks like the clear version has a preorder but I don't know anything about the details on that.
It's stated as "THIS IS A PREORDER/RESERVATION WITH PROCESSING ETA OF 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM ORDER DATE."
Thanks for the hint, I'll just place my order for that :)

Top Bottom