• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The dosing capsules (XMax V3Pro or POTV One) brought the Roffu up to the top of my lineup ;)

Can't beat them for convenience and keeping things clean.
It will be interesting to see what the Roffu caps will be when released, I am using the V3Pro caps with the on-demand mode at 180-190C(355-375f) and am still amazed at how quickly the Roffu pumps out vapor when used this way, caps usually slow things down at the start but they don't seem to slow things down here.:hmm:

Petetbay

Has anyone seen the XLUX on sale anywhere in Canada?
Nope and been looking for a while, it’ll show up sometime, no hurry I can wait til they come out with wpa and I should really cut down on my vape purchases. I had an Anvil/accessory order lined up when it was in stock, but balked when total was over $400CDN. Paying in USD for a Canadian product did not make me a happy camper that’s what I paid for my Peak Pro which is the most I ever paid for a vape and I consider the Anvil is still in beta. 🐼

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hello...I got my Roffu in the mail today and I have been playing with it all day since. Super nice presentation in that box. Actually really nice...the vape works very nice. Its everything you would ever want. I really like it. I still think that the Utillian 722 is pretty decent too. So...onward. Next. Nothing has been like WOW...one thing, it tends to get lots warmer than the 722. I don't know why. I have them set at the same temp. Anyway, its a good convection vape.

...they are having a 15% sale on their site for Father's Day...if you are interested.

NOLOGO

Hello...I got my Roffu in the mail today and I have been playing with it all day since. Super nice presentation in that box. Actually really nice...the vape works very nice. Its everything you would ever want. I really like it. I still think that the Utillian 722 is pretty decent too. So...onward. Next. Nothing has been like WOW...one thing, it tends to get lots warmer than the 722. I don't know why. I have them set at the same temp. Anyway, its a good convection vape.

...they are having a 15% sale on their site for Father's Day...if you are interested.
thanks for the heads up on the sale.
g.a.s. strikes again.
I've been happy with the V3Pro as my out-and-about, no muss/no fuss vape, but I have a feeling the Roffu will be a notch better in all categories, except maybe discreetnes. It's hard to beat the palm-ability of the V3Pro. But I'm excited for the longer vapor path and potentially cooler vapor.

it'll be here next week and I'll report to findings on it

OrsonWhales

thanks for the heads up on the sale.
g.a.s. strikes again.
I've been happy with the V3Pro as my out-and-about, no muss/no fuss vape, but I have a feeling the Roffu will be a notch better in all categories, except maybe discreetnes. It's hard to beat the palm-ability of the V3Pro. But I'm excited for the longer vapor path and potentially cooler vapor.

it'll be here next week and I'll report to findings on it
I don’t have a V3Pro but the vapor path is short on the Roffu. It gets very warm. Especially if you use the 6 minute session or high temps at 3 minute session mode. I’m trying to like it. I just don’t yet. I keep going back to other devices that perform better.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I don’t have a V3Pro but the vapor path is short on the Roffu. It gets very warm. Especially if you use the 6 minute session or high temps at 3 minute session mode. I’m trying to like it. I just don’t yet. I keep going back to other devices that perform better.
I felt the same when I first got it. Then, I just turned down the heat and it was fine. It is a beautiful vape...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't go above 360f with mine there's no need and I start as low as 280... The mouthpiece cooling unit does have a u-turn bend that is fairly effective along with the ceramic spiral so it's not like it's a direct path, v3pro has a different type of ceramic cooling in it that is pretty effective as well... Roffu might be more palm portable?

OrsonWhales

I don't go above 360f with mine there's no need and I start as low as 280... The mouthpiece cooling unit does have a u-turn bend that is fairly effective along with the ceramic spiral so it's not like it's a direct path, v3pro has a different type of ceramic cooling in it that is pretty effective as well... Roffu might be more palm portable?
I’ll start at 160-165c and step it up 10 degrees C at second and third sessions. Even at the low temps the flavor is lacking compared to other convection vapes in my arsenal. I’m not giving up on it. Just not as excited about it as I see a lot of comments.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’ll start at 160-165c and step it up 10 degrees C at second and third sessions. Even at the low temps the flavor is lacking compared to other convection vapes in my arsenal. I’m not giving up on it. Just not as excited about it as I see a lot of comments.

Yeah that's been my impression too, I used it a bit more, it's not terrible, just not something I want to reach for... Would be fun to try taking it out and about someday when I leave the house again lol

kapows

If i may ask, what else do you have in the arsenal? Id love to hear ur fave out the bunch!

kapows,
Reactions: NOLOGO

OrsonWhales

TinyMight is my daily driver most days. On Demand and has a punch. I do have a Mighty which is a hybrid, I use a fair amount. If I want a longer session with great flavor. Tera, but that works best with some modifications or through the wpa. The Argo which is also a hybrid. When I’m home though, I’m usually using my Heat Island log vapes. TinyMight, Argo and the Roffu are the only ones really pocketable. If it wasn’t so slow heating, I’d use the Argo more frequently. Just tastes good.

NOLOGO

what about the spiral zirconia air path? My understanding is if you were to stretch that out straight it would be a few inches long...way longer than the V3Pro airpath... and that of ANY vape this size tbh

kapows

A wpa is in the works, but for now I just mate to a generic glass WPA,
so youve taken the MP out and just stuck a wpa on there but if i may ask a noob question, how does the flower nit fall out of the roffu? Like, where does the flower go or could you take a quick demo

kapows,

NOLOGO

so youve taken the MP out and just stuck a wpa on there but if i may ask a noob question, how does the flower nit fall out of the roffu? Like, where does the flower go or could you take a quick demo
he says at the beginning of the video "with a roffu filter above and below the load."

LesPlenty

Company Rep
ask a noob question
The device comes with a spare filter disc assy that I simply install above the herb once the herb is loaded in the oven. Another easier way is to simply use a dosing capsule, just thinner vapor due to being a slightly reduced load, this was at 180c so even less vapor but better flavour.
Also, filter instal, then for WPA use, add the spare screen on top of the load.

Last edited:
Top Bottom