XVape XLUX ROFFU

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I know what a WPA is. I'm referring to the fact that it's blunt on one end and the adapter on the other. I thought maybe it had a specific name, or with the space in between, etc .. but I've been scouring the thread, looking for a post that includes it. Maybe my medicine is too good. šŸ¤¤

The whole thing is the adapter, the other end is the chamber, just like the stock chambers, this just connects it to a 14 mm taper, so it becomes a WPA for the Roffu... If you are skimming backwards on that prior page no less, do you not see all the talk of the JoDa WPA?? He'd posted them himself and talked about them just as I did lol blame the bud!

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Where did you get that
c6-a48131-5-fbc-4-bfa-8378-5-ca426-d9-ec4-a-jpg.43082

Send a PM to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd as he makes them, no middleman or shop. He is also on IG, @ JoDa_glass :tup:

Petetbay

Where did you get that and what do you call it?
I call it a stem or wpa/stem, like a Tinymight, HR, Enano or Arizer stem with a wpa on one end and a expandable bowl/glass tube on the other, very simple. :2c:

Iā€™ve received mine and doing some early testing and found that the carb version with big bulge is a lot cooler that the fin version with no carb as itā€™s too hot to touch even running @ 330*F making removal from the water piece hard requiring protection from the hot glass as the wpa/water piece bond is greater than the bowl/Roffu bond. Thereā€™s work arounds, but the carb version is simple as you can handle it with unprotected fingers and with the carb hole it doesnā€™t need to be removed to clear the water piece. The expand-a-bowl works nice and the included screens are great improvement with better airflow and simpler use. Iā€™ll have a better run down later, but very happy with adapters overall as they are what the doctor ordered. I see the sacrifice of a CU in my future. @LesPlenty you better get those cheap CU frames in the pipeline soon. :whip:

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
My wpaā€™s basically turn the Roffu into a wireless mini log vape. They really seem to unlock the Roffuā€™s full potential as the truly hard hitting vaporizer that it is. Other than the quick flavor degradation this may be my favorite portable ever. It checks almost every box on my portable wants list.if you guys want wpas just shoot me a message. Itā€™s that easy.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I see the sacrifice of a CU in my future. @LesPlenty you better get those cheap CU frames in the pipeline soon.
I have already sent the request for them to be added to the store.
making removal from the water piece hard
I would rather the WPA/stem stay on my j-hook anyway and the Roffu removed after each puff.
I find that sprinkle fill with a few side taps to just below the bottom of the funnel is the perfect distance from the oven for great roasting.
1672404315589-jpg.43390

@LesPlenty i can probably make one that would fit inside of your cleaning tube. I will try a tester out after Christmas and see how small I can shrink it while still retaining the cool touch ribs.
Can you make stems without any cool touch ribs in 18mm that can be keck clipped to my j-hook like above, I do not need to touch the stem once installed, I will get 2 if you can(having ribs for strength would not hurt if they can fit the 22mm max I need)!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I have already sent the request for them to be added to the store.

I would rather the WPA/stem stay on my j-hook anyway and the Roffu removed after each puff.
I find that sprinkle fill with a few side taps to just below the bottom of the funnel is the perfect distance from the oven for great roasting.
1672404315589-jpg.43390

Can you make stems without any cool touch ribs in 18mm that can be keck clipped to my j-hook like above, I do not need to touch the stem once installed, I will get 2 if you can(having ribs for strength would not hurt if they can fit the 22mm max I need)!
I believe I can! As long as you wonā€™t be touching them there is no need for the cooling ribs.

Petetbay

fit the 22mm max I need
I have 2 ribbed/non-carbed adapters w/rings of varying sizes largest is just over 21mm, caliper set to 22mm all the rings pass thru, but tight. The carbed bulge ones are 30mm. I donā€™t go thru water much, but I like bulge ones because they are cooler to touch and handle, the carb hole I donā€™t really need unless going thru water(hash days).

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Yeah I did much more than that and still persisted, you want to let it air out as well, perhaps in the sun as others have suggested here, should get better... Cooling unit too...

... And I definitely notice a difference now!
PXL-20221229-222353230.jpg

PXL-20221230-013835134.jpg

Thanks again @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd the blue was so worth it it looks so good... I need to use really low temps though, that 358 was way too hot for me and this through a hook!
Bro that looks so beautiful! Very impressive craftsmanship @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd
I know what a WPA is. I'm referring to the fact that it's blunt on one end and the adapter on the other. I thought maybe it had a specific name, or with the space in between, etc .. but I've been scouring the thread, looking for a post that includes it. Maybe my medicine is too good. šŸ¤¤
As @Shit Snacks quoted is made by member @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd
If you go a few pages back he talks about all his custom ones. Or you can click on his profile name and click on his post and pretty much see every post he has made about these and his two different designs

Last edited:

someTooL

Told myself if it was still on sale at 6pm today Iā€™d buy it. It was and I just did. Took the advice of adding the WPA, capsules, and sleeve. Looking forward to re-reading a few pages for tips while it ships.
Ordered Tuesday night, arrived Friday. Didnā€™t have the time to read up lol.

Really impressed out of the box feel. Nice heavy build.

Mad_Max

They have it in the store now for $35 - 22% + $15 shipping = $42.30! Ouch! Killing my savings from the sale. I'm just so frustrated to not be able to use it because of the bad taste and smell.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
They have it in the store now for $35 - 22% + $15 shipping = $42.30! Ouch! Killing my savings from the sale. I'm just so frustrated to not be able to use it because of the bad taste and smell.

I think shipping is free if you hit 50, so just order another accessory or two with it?

Yeah that is buying budget vapes, stock set up like these, you need to clean and let them air out if you are sensitive to silicone etc.

Madtater

Got the WPA and the caps in today.

Sooooooooo nice. The wpa is excellent. Cant wait to get the new glass for it. Also I dont think i will ever load the tube again after the caps. After 3 sessions, the tube, screens and cap were not ā€œfilthyā€ , but i still cleaned it before using the caps tonight. So mich cleaner after a session.

Really digging it. Glad i was able to grab one.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm just so frustrated to not be able to use it because of the bad taste and smell.
350f is a bit higher than the 150f I recommended, sorry to hear of your dilemma.
You can cobble together a mouthpiece if you have some glass and some silicon hose, in the video. I do pack the load but only to show the gap with the funnel, lightly filling the bowl is my fav way.

Mad_Max

350f is a bit higher than the 150f I recommended, sorry to hear of your dilemma.
You can cobble together a mouthpiece if you have some glass and some silicon hose, in the video. I do pack the load but only to show the gap with the funnel, lightly filling the bowl is my fav way.
I bit the bullet and bought it for $34 shipped. What can I say? It was my day to be the village idiot.
šŸ¤Ŗ

Got the WPA and the caps in today.

Sooooooooo nice. The wpa is excellent. Cant wait to get the new glass for it. Also I dont think i will ever load the tube again after the caps. After 3 sessions, the tube, screens and cap were not ā€œfilthyā€ , but i still cleaned it before using the caps tonight. So mich cleaner after a session.

Really digging it. Glad i was able to grab one.
The caps are great. I'm bringing mine out for New Years tonight as the Roffu has better caps than my other portable. Also love the WPA.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Hey guys, just wanna put this out there so you donā€™t have to keep dmā€™ing me to ask.

The price of my wpaā€™s are as follows:
Clear 25$
Color35$
Same for carbed and non carbed versions
Shipping conus is 10$ regardless of how many you purchase
Shipping international is 20$ but can vary depending on the country (I eat the difference if itā€™s only a couple of dollars)
I can make them in any orientation you prefer
18mm male or female
14mm male or female
10mm male or female

While I wish I could provide them to you at the crazy low prices xvape offers on their accessories it just simply isnā€™t feasible. I am a MUCH smaller operation and donā€™t outsource to china.

Plus we ARE talking about high quality, American, hand crafted shit here! Lol

Seriously though I thank everyone that has ordered and supported my little business. It has been a rough year with my wifeā€™s accident and injuries and surgeries and crooked insurance companies and lawyers etc etc etc. We have barely scraped by this year but, we are still here and that is thanks to good folks like yourselves. We are hoping that the birth of our first grandchild on Christmas Eve is the beginning of a much brighter year because ā€˜22 was doo-doo for the most part.

I wish you all a happy new year and please be safe if you are out tonight!

Top Bottom