XVape XLUX ROFFU

Madtater

note, do your burn-offs with the cap removed, so if any odor is coming from body it doesn't 'contaminate' the cooling unit.
It may take a few days for some of the silicone parts to lose smell.

Batteries, we select them for safety and reliability (& trustworthy vendors) as much or more than we do for big mAh rating. Many here say avoid Amazon and only shopping by price/size.

Molicel P28A is one big ones here on FC. It is 2800 mAh. It does go a little farther than the battery included with Roffu, at least for me (idk what comes std in Roffu?).

I recently bought some here.

I'm getting 4 to 6 three min sessions of 3 to 6 hits each. Below that (indicator on Roffu under 50%) I find that it doesn't seem to make as strong a hit, though it will keep going longer. I think that is somewhere around 3.7 volts or so.
My tendency is more to do a couple bowls and plug it in to usb-c, I like to just top it off. Battery life may not be maximized this way, but I generally get a couple of years from one, and they are not expensive.

Hope you enjoy your new device!
Too late for the cap off. I will soak/wile the mouthpiece/cooling unit tonight in iso alcohol before my sesh

Madtater,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Madtater

Well, i must say. This is MUCH better than my “other” one. Threw in some apple fritter when i got home from work. Hits are chill, they taste excellent. Need to work on my packing though. I ordered caps soon as i came in from the session.

Pretty impressive temp progression from start to ready.

I like it a lot.

Thank everyone again for all the answers to my noob questions. Looking forward to enjoying this.

2tiki

Finally took my Roffu out for a nature walk. I used the standard mouthpiece since I was just planning to take a couple hits while I was walking around and it seemed like a much better idea than bringing glass with me for the walk.

Worked like a champ. I preloaded one capsule and kept it in the device. Loaded up a few other capsules and kept them in an airtight titanium case meant for pills. I can fit two of them into it and I have that on my keychain.
I only ended up needing one capsule, But I was glad I had extras just in case.

20221226-112011.jpg

I realized that I still hadn't registered the Roffu, So I went to do that but it's asking for a serial number and I looked all over the device and can't find one. Has anyone else registered theirs? Where is the serial number?

Madtater

Finally took my Roffu out for a nature walk. I used the standard mouthpiece since I was just planning to take a couple hits while I was walking around and it seemed like a much better idea than bringing glass with me for the walk.

Worked like a champ. I preloaded one capsule and kept it in the device. Loaded up a few other capsules and kept them in an airtight titanium case meant for pills. I can fit two of them into it and I have that on my keychain.

20221226-112011.jpg

I realized that I still hadn't registered the Roffu, So I went to do that but it's asking for a serial number and I looked all over the device and can't find one. Has anyone else registered theirs? Where is the serial number?
I registered mine the other day.

The S/N is on the original box.

Cant wait to take mine out and about

Pachena

Here’s the lowest priced Roffu available in Canada I know of, pretty sure full kit.

Canadian Vaporizers replied to me as well -- Lite Kit.

Ordered from XVapeUSA, and having it shipped to a US address.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU

20221226-112011.jpg

That's exactly how I roll! I noticed mine came with a little carrying case so I throw a couple of tubes of caps and my device in it and I'm rock and roll and I'm amazed every time I use it how crazy strong it is. I have respect for this device for sure. So glade I had great guidance from @Shit Snacks and he persuaded me this way instead of a different route I was going to go. Thank you for this post I have forgot to register my device. As already mentioned the serial numbers on the box it's the one on the silver tag starts with a TG

Last edited:

Petetbay

Canadian Vaporizers replied to me as well -- Lite Kit.
That’s a big surprise, another place with the Lite version. Looks like North of Toronto is the only place with the full version and where I bought mine.
Ordered from XVapeUSA, and having it shipped to a US address.
Good to see you had a work around to get the best deal, I had thought of it, but ordering from the US can be problematic if you need to make use of the warranty and I saw a few needed to.

Petetbay,
Reactions: LesPlenty

jamhead

So I have one question about this device. How potent is the vapor?
For me, 0.1g in a Dynavap is a perfect dosage amount.
Would this device be comparable? I have an Argo and find 0.15g in this device is comparable to the Dynavap.

Not comparing devices - trying to gain an understanding of effects/potency compared to other vapes I own.

Old Stoner1958

I use the dosing capsules and I put about .1g in them. Vapor is potent and the heater is very strong.
You mat find yourself turning down the temp a bit. This is my first vape after smoking herb for 49 years and this vape totally satisfys me.
I highly recommend this device.

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Would this device be comparable? I have an Argo and find 0.15g in this device is comparable to the Dynavap.

Not comparing devices - trying to gain an understanding of effects/potency compared to other vapes I own.
I'll put it this way I have a enano and a DynaVap and my ROFFU it's just as compatible with the same amounts.
All three of them offer a different high.

The only reason I don't use the ROFFU More than my other devices is because I like to keep it fresh for when I'm hitting the road I know I got a nice clean device.

99% of the time I'm hitting the log other percentages hitting the DynaVap just because it's pretty cool and it smacks and other times I'm hitting the ROFFU.
I feel the ROFFU extracts a little bit more than the DV especially with the capsules.
I love all three of those devices and I would have a hard time giving up any I am exclusively a microdoser. The ROFFU is seriously pretty badass very portable vape at least for my limited experience but I do have some heavy hitters for microdosers to compare it to (although I'm not comparing it 😁) just kind of giving you an idea of what I have experience with. If I had you make any type of complaint it would be that it lacks in the flavor department compared to other devices of used that would be my only complaint if I was trying to pick it apart. I don't have tiny mites or anything like that I just got four vaporizers a log a DynaVap a ROFFU and a V3 pro. So I may not be compared to you most of the enthusiasts on here, but I do feel I have pretty solid setups for microdosing I don't see it getting much better

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

All good, you're just asking for advice based on your frame of reference, and I think you will be very happy with this device (likely a better fit pairing with the DV honestly)

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I’ve had my Roffu for a few weeks now. Was looking for something small and this fit the bill. The BF sale made it a great deal. Really like this little badass except for the over roasted end to every bowl. And this is @ 340 in 3 minute session mode.
Well, I fixed it.Thanks to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for the perfect wpa to kick it up a notch or two. I got the 14 and no carb and it is great. First hit is way better and finished the bowl with no over roasted taste at all.
I still run @ 340 but moved the screen so the load is farther from the heater.I saw no reason to stir as all looked even and done. I have room to adjust more but for now it’s the bees knees and a much better taste thru the entire bowl.
Have a happy and safe New Year.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I’ve had my Roffu for a few weeks now. Was looking for something small and this fit the bill. The BF sale made it a great deal. Really like this little badass except for the over roasted end to every bowl. And this is @ 340 in 3 minute session mode.
Well, I fixed it.Thanks to @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for the perfect wpa to kick it up a notch or two. I got the 14 and no carb and it is great. First hit is way better and finished the bowl with no over roasted taste at all.
I still run @ 340 but moved the screen so the load is farther from the heater.I saw no reason to stir as all looked even and done. I have room to adjust more but for now it’s the bees knees and a much better taste thru the entire bowl.
Have a happy and safe New Year.
Another happy customer!
Thank you for the review bud. Also, remember your disk screen that comes in the Roffu heating chambers will fit as well. I have been using their screen in my wpa and I think it’s the perfect combo.

jamhead

I'll put it this way I have a enano and a DynaVap and my ROFFU it's just as compatible with the same amounts.
All three of them offer a different high.

The only reason I don't use the ROFFU More than my other devices is because I like to keep it fresh for when I'm hitting the road I know I got a nice clean device.

99% of the time I'm hitting the log other percentages hitting the DynaVap just because it's pretty cool and it smacks and other times I'm hitting the ROFFU.
I feel the ROFFU extracts a little bit more than the DV especially with the capsules.
I love all three of those devices and I would have a hard time giving up any I am exclusively a microdoser. The ROFFU is seriously pretty badass very portable vape at least for my limited experience but I do have some heavy hitters for microdosers to compare it to (although I'm not comparing it 😁) just kind of giving you an idea of what I have experience with. If I had you make any type of complaint it would be that it lacks in the flavor department compared to other devices of used that would be my only complaint if I was trying to pick it apart. I don't have tiny mites or anything like that I just got four vaporizers a log a DynaVap a ROFFU and a V3 pro. So I may not be compared to you most of the enthusiasts on here, but I do feel I have pretty solid setups for microdosing I don't see it getting much better
Thank you and the others for your thoughts/opinions. Appreciate it!

Mad_Max

Told myself if it was still on sale at 6pm today I’d buy it. It was and I just did. Took the advice of adding the WPA, capsules, and sleeve. Looking forward to re-reading a few pages for tips while it ships.
I wish I'd of thought of getting the capsules. I just got it this afternoon - what a deal!

EDIT: I spent the whole battery trying to get the new plastic, or whatever, fumes to disappear. I did about 6 burn offs at 428 for 3 min., then 4+ more for 6 min. It still lingers.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wish I'd of thought of getting the capsules. I just got it this afternoon - what a deal!

EDIT: I spent the whole battery trying to get the new plastic, or whatever, fumes to disappear. I did about 6 burn offs at 428 for 3 min., then 4+ more for 6 min. It still lingers.

Yeah I did much more than that and still persisted, you want to let it air out as well, perhaps in the sun as others have suggested here, should get better... Cooling unit too...

... And I definitely notice a difference now!
PXL-20221229-222353230.jpg

PXL-20221230-013835134.jpg

Thanks again @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd the blue was so worth it it looks so good... I need to use really low temps though, that 358 was way too hot for me and this through a hook!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you did the burn-offs with the CU on the unit those robot farts are now temporarily stuck in the CU silicon. A hot water rinse on the silicon may help followed by air out in the sun as @Shit Snacks suggested.
The silicon can also be slow-cooked in an oven @150f/65C for a couple of hours to help it 'cure' once you clean it. I actually quickly dip the CU silicon in 100% Iso to clean it before rinsing it with hot water (I have put the silicon in a sieve and run hot water over it).
Yeah I did much more than that and still persisted, you want to let it air out as well, perhaps in the sun as others have suggested here, should get better... Cooling unit too...

Thanks again @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd the blue was so worth it it looks so good... I need to use really low temps though, that 358 was way too hot for me and this through a hook!
I also like this setup on a j-hook as you can watch the herb cook and change colour as you vape.
I hope the OD of the widest part comes in under 22mm on those @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd WPAs so they will fit in my plastic test tubes for cleaning, he is going to see what he can do for me...pretty sure I will need two!

Last edited:

Mad_Max

Where did you get that and what do you call it?

Mad_Max

Call it a WPA and if you read the thread (including the post) you'd know where it came from :lol::p;)
I know what a WPA is. I'm referring to the fact that it's blunt on one end and the adapter on the other. I thought maybe it had a specific name, or with the space in between, etc .. but I've been scouring the thread, looking for a post that includes it. Maybe my medicine is too good. 🤤

Top Bottom