Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

What exactly do you mean when you say and describe you mainly use in '4x6min sessions'? When reading it it sounded to me that you are using the same herb for 4 heating cycles? From the same bowl? Or did i read it wrong?
I'm trying here, but i can't, for the love of a godlike being, i just can't, get my head around it...
You interpreted correctly.

GymWolf

You interpreted correctly.
so a bit less than 30 hits in 24 minutes give or take?!

Not bad:drool:

never started at 150, 160 was the minimum i tried but i usually start at 165-170 because i need some sort of vapour production in my mouth, i imagine zero vapour production but super tasty hits when you start with that temp...also i never skip the 180 range, i think it's the sweet spot for taste and vapor production with a good vaporizer.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

so a bit less than 30 hits in 24 minutes give or take?!

Yea, I think maybe a bit shorter because I break the last two sessions off once they stop producing vapor respectively start tasting stale.

i need some sort of vapour production in my mouth

I do get vapor production throughout the session, though at the lowest temp (150 Celsius in my case) it can be hard to make out in a more dim daylight. Also it benefits from a bit of a preheat it seems.

Does it keep producing vapor throughout every session?
Maybe i'm doing it wrong but my herbs look spend after one session, do i temp step too fast?

Yes vapor keeps producing. My avb is on the darker side. When I get a new vape I like to use a spotlight in the dark to see how vapor production evolves throughout a session, maybe this can give you more insight as to the process in your vaping style and how long it keeps pulling clouds.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
My 2 cents here is that the material in the bowl will have a lot to do with # of hits available per load, in addition to lingering longer at lower temps.
Then there's people's regard for what is spent material. I find I'm often declaring a bowl 'done' and tossing it, even while exhaling some amount of cloud...and knowing I could boost temp for more.
I think, but can't confirm, that I tend to linger longer with a heavy indica in the chamber, I may be more inclined take that into higher temps....eventually?

GymWolf

Well fudge me, vapefully forgot to put out of stock on the xmax v3 page so i was waiting for something that they didn't even had...i cancelled my order because another 2 weeks of wait was in order...

Now searching for the next cheap and hopefully serious place where to buy the damn thing...

Any advices?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Well fudge me, vapefully forgot to put out of stock on the xmax v3 page so i was waiting for something that they didn't even had...i cancelled my order because another 2 weeks of wait was in order...

Now searching for the next cheap and hopefully serious place where to buy the damn thing...

Any advices?

I bought mine here (the Dutch version though as that's where I'm located) and all went smooth. I believe they shipped from Germany.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Any advices?

I had gotten my original ones from here

GymWolf

I had gotten my original ones from here
Ignorant question, doesn't ordering something from the uk more costly for people inside EU after brexit?

@Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Your link is the second best price after vapefully at 73, nice.

Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
One downside I've run into with the glass WPA .... when using it inverted with my D020-D there is that point in each draw where we clear the bubbler by lifting the V3 Pro up and off for second. The magnets in the glass WPA are strong but not strong enough to hold tight when/if the glass WPA sticks to the bubbler momentarily ...... The glass WPA mouthpiece comes off and remains stuck to the bubbler and the herb spills out.

A mouthpiece or stem getting stuck to a bubbler isn't uncommon and is something that some of my other vapes do .... its easily fixed by simply keeping a finger on the mouthpiece/stem when lifting/clearing the bubbler.
It's an issue... but like you said it's fixed by taking care to lift up the adapter and not the V3Pro although I agree it's not nice you have to spill a bowl to notice it!
Was more about deep clean of the bowl and possibility of dust falling through the screen with no way to clean it.
Ok, I understand better your question and it comes well cause I asked to day to engineer how it would be possible for user to clean the heater area under the bottom screen, i suggested compressed air can but i don't know how safe and efficient it would be to use this tool with a vaporizer.
I love how efficient and tasty this device is for sessions. Been using it a lot in the house, it's just so easy to grab. The experience reminds of when I first tried the liquid nicotine vaping style, effortless and imo sort of a natural level of draw resistance. I enjoy the hits a lot. Now taste wise its strongpoint is that during the session it never gets this stale devoid-of-freshness taste many other vaporizers tend to give. Also nice that even with heavy use the buildup in the mouthpiece doesn't really start to negatively affect taste yet.

I used mainly dry in 4x6min sessions:
  1. 150 Celsius
  2. 170
  3. 190
  4. 210
Last one sometimes a bit shorter. 7-8 smooth and easy inhalations of ~25 sec. per temp step (except the final). I fill the bowl real easy by resting my herb ripper mini on the rim and scooping weed out with the mp tool in my other hand. I fill the chamber to the brim and I pack it medium tight. AVB pretty even dark brown.

I never tried the previous versions but it would've been interesting to have followed its iterations and I for sure will watch what's coming from this company and especially a v4 pro. It seems like v3 pro really breaks a pricing floor for the experience it delivers, especially considering the discounts available. I know I've been recommending it like crazy lol. Nice to see the company's involvement with the community also, even crowdsourcing user feedback.
glad you like it, we named it the V3Pro cause the first beta version was using a battery compartment coming of the V2Pro and its round cigar shape, but the actual V3Pro took 2 years to be develloped since the first beta design I mentionned and improvements made are amazing, full even distribution of the heat stream, efficient vapor cooler, perfect management of the battery power... yes, I'm a little proud to say we did a good job with this vaporizer, yes I'm very glad you like it!
Day one with my new Xmax v3 pro... And its gonne already and might need to get a new one... Mum fell in love with the thing so its her new vape now. It was a smooth surprise and so far the vape works great, will keep testing and using a lot :D. You missed mums day? Xmax V3 pro might be what she needs xD
Great! I'm so happy you joined the Xmax Fam and enjoy your new device, feel free to contact me if you need infos, tips&tricks or support, have fun!
Despite the naming, this is the first version of this product, the name just reflects their previous popular product v2pro (the original xmax v1 and v2 were improved based upon FC member feedback) which is just session conduction ceramic tube oven, it is quite frankly imo, really nothing like the v3pro :tup:
Like i said in reply to @Abele Rizieri Ferrari the V3pro names is coming from the first beta version of the V3Pro which was using some parts (battery tube) of the V2Pro...
day one mods:

no noticeable negative impact on the already somewhat restricted airflow.
fine mesh should keep things cleaner.

purple 3d flow stem fits great in the WPA "silicone" part (is that really silicone? kinda smells like not ...)
love the purple looks but the slightly different shade on the battery cover triggers my OCD big time.

now onward to more testing :)) wish me luck, seems this thing requires powerful suck :))

edit: these fit (mp off), not great not terrible. i'd love to see official silicone caps or sleeve for carry.
What's a full experience package! Hope you'll enjoy!
Thanks Les, but how is that possible? Doesn't the ss oven retain some heat from the hot air passing throught?!

I mean i'm very happy if true since this is always my main doubt with on demand vapes but it's just surprising that a relatively cheap device achieved this result.
Yes there is a little residual heat you can manage to remove while continuing to puff on the device a fews seconds after you released the button, yes we try to make vaporizer affordable and efficient, best regards.
quick question: is it normal for it to be so restricted? it's pretty much dynavap level of airflow restriction.

so far my sessions require a lot of work to get decent vapor production going, it's like i'm getting lightheaded from the effort rather than the flower...
No, it's not normal. maybe you packed the load too much, don't pack it down, maybe there is some flowers stuck on the mouthpiece filter too... although i read all the posts you did and I saw you said the airflow to be restricted even without the mouthpiece and with an empty bowl. if you think your unit is defective you can contact your retailer support team, if it happen they are not taking care of you I will transmit you our own support team email adress. let me know...

I have a couple of questions:

Do i have to charge the battery for some time before the first use or i can just use the xmax if the battery has some charge in it? (Not exactly an expert on battery stuff).

Is a 6 min session at max temp enough as a burn in to erase all the residue? Or the device doesn't even need that?

Is this the type of vaporizer that can combust if you force his hands at max temp or is it like an arizer solo where you know that the weed is done because the device doesn't produce vapor anymore? (I suspect the latter but just to be sure)

Is the vapor harshness/quality/quantity better/on par with an healty rips fierce or arizer solo/air?

Thanks.
Hi, i'm glad to help:
- It's better to charge the battery until full, it's usually not more than 45mn cause the battery comes with 70-80% of charge level.
- yes you can do that in order to "burn-off" eventuals residues on the heater but before, clean the bowl with a q-tip and ISO
- No combustion happen... maybe the center may be blackened if you packed a bowl too much but no combustion can happen.
- I can't compare with others devices but i can say the V3Pro is pretty smooth to hit!
Have fun!
WoW!
I usually finish a bowl in one 6 min session. Tempstepping 10 degrees like every one or two hits.
Does it keep producing vapor throughout every session?
Maybe i'm doing it wrong but my herbs look spend after one session, do i temp step too fast?
Intrigued anyway!
It depends how resinous your flowers are, with some very resinous flowers i can get 2 sessions if I load a lot but i usually load a very small amount , just enough for 4-6 hits and load size depends the weed thc content. As well grinding play a role also, the finer is the grind the more vapor per hit you'll get but less hits at the end, with less/no grind you can get more hits with less vapor per hit, that's all! have fun!

GymWolf

It's an issue... but like you said it's fixed by taking care to lift up the adapter and not the V3Pro although I agree it's not nice you have to spill a bowl to notice it!

Ok, I understand better your question and it comes well cause I asked to day to engineer how it would be possible for user to clean the heater area under the bottom screen, i suggested compressed air can but i don't know how safe and efficient it would be to use this tool with a vaporizer.

glad you like it, we named it the V3Pro cause the first beta version was using a battery compartment coming of the V2Pro and its round cigar shape, but the actual V3Pro took 2 years to be develloped since the first beta design I mentionned and improvements made are amazing, full even distribution of the heat stream, efficient vapor cooler, perfect management of the battery power... yes, I'm a little proud to say we did a good job with this vaporizer, yes I'm very glad you like it!

Great! I'm so happy you joined the Xmax Fam and enjoy your new device, feel free to contact me if you need infos, tips&tricks or support, have fun!

Like i said in reply to @Abele Rizieri Ferrari the V3pro names is coming from the first beta version of the V3Pro which was using some parts (battery tube) of the V2Pro...

What's a full experience package! Hope you'll enjoy!

Yes there is a little residual heat you can manage to remove while continuing to puff on the device a fews seconds after you released the button, yes we try to make vaporizer affordable and efficient, best regards.

No, it's not normal. maybe you packed the load too much, don't pack it down, maybe there is some flowers stuck on the mouthpiece filter too... although i read all the posts you did and I saw you said the airflow to be restricted even without the mouthpiece and with an empty bowl. if you think your unit is defective you can contact your retailer support team, if it happen they are not taking care of you I will transmit you our own support team email adress. let me know...

Hi, i'm glad to help:
- It's better to charge the battery until full, it's usually not more than 45mn cause the battery comes with 70-80% of charge level.
- yes you can do that in order to "burn-off" eventuals residues on the heater but before, clean the bowl with a q-tip and ISO
- No combustion happen... maybe the center may be blackened if you packed a bowl too much but no combustion can happen.
- I can't compare with others devices but i can say the V3Pro is pretty smooth to hit!
Have fun!

It depends how resinous your flowers are, with some very resinous flowers i can get 2 sessions if I load a lot but i usually load a very small amount , just enough for 4-6 hits and load size depends the weed thc content. As well grinding play a role also, the finer is the grind the more vapor per hit you'll get but less hits at the end, with less/no grind you can get more hits with less vapor per hit, that's all! have fun!
Thanks for the answers.

For the bolded part, so to get the maximum number of hits for bowl is better a coarse grind or even a whole mini-nug?

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the answers.

For the bolded part, so to get the maximum number of hits for bowl is better a coarse grind or even a whole mini-nug?

Medium grind is best for everything, I haven't tried a whole nug here, but I don't think it would be ideal, if you want full extraction you're going to have to break up the nug eventually... Consistent medium grind :tup:

Zipford

Any advices?
Not entirely clear to me where you are located, but 420EDC has it for $109, they are in the US and that price includes a stash box and an extra of your choosing: WPA, glass mouthpiece, spare stock mouthpiece and a few other choices. 420EDC are good to go.

If you need someplace in the UK or EU, can't help you there.

Shit Snacks

Not entirely clear to me where you are located, but 420EDC has it for $109, they are in the US and that price includes a stash box and an extra of your choosing: WPA, glass mouthpiece, spare stock mouthpiece and a few other choices. 420EDC are good to go.

They said earlier they need EU

GymWolf

I already found a place here in europe with a good price thanks to another member but thanks anyway.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I haven't tried a whole nug here
A lot slower to bake, lots of whispy tokes!
I already found a place here in europe with a good price
A link for others would be nice. :tup:
The new dosing caps must be good as I am still using them! They may give a slightly shorter sesh but they keep things nice and clean...quick hot swaps are also handy when watching a movie, no distractions!
I have suggested Xmax offer them in a double-end opening tube/keyring type storage for easy quick swaps when on the go...they are looking into it.

GymWolf

A lot slower to bake, lots of whispy tokes!

A link for others would be nice. :tup:
The new dosing caps must be good as I am still using them! They may give a slightly shorter sesh but they keep things nice and clean...quick hot swaps are also handy when watching a movie, no distractions!
I have suggested Xmax offer them in a double-end opening tube/keyring type storage for easy quick swaps when on the go...they are looking into it.
Sure, credit to Abele

LesPlenty

Company Rep
vapefully.com
A good price too, only 73 Klingon bat'leth! But out of stock for another week or so.

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I have suggested Xmax offer them in a double-end opening tube/keyring type storage for easy quick swaps when on the go
This is how recvapes supply the multi pack...

Available individually or in multi-packs of five, which come in a Stainless Steel Tube with silicone bungs in each end, to keep the smells inside, where they should be. An advantage of this system is that you can mark the tube at one end, then take fresh caps from that end and insert the used ones into the other end.

Top Bottom