Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

andrew`124c41+

That is the countdown to the auto shut off, you do not need to turn it off, just tap a button, to reset. It is also helpful to tap a button, before taking a hit in on demand mode, to make sure you are activating the heater and not just waking it up...
Don't I have to push the button to activate it. It does not go on by puffing like an e cig

andrew`124c41+,
Reactions: PPN

Zipford

Don't I have to push the button to activate it. It does not go on by puffing like an e cig
Yes, when you're in "in demand" mode. You press the button and will see the coffee cup symbol that the device is heating. When it is ready, the device vibrates once. Then you draw and release the button when you're done. At that point, it you don't press a button to start heating again or change the temp, it will go into standby mode after a little bit, which is just a countdown to an auto shut off.

I find it often goes into standby mode for me, so I think this happens pretty quick. I just click the button to get out of standby mode, then press again to start heating again.

I haven't used session mode, but assume that in this mode you don't need to press the button, the device stays at your chosen temp and ready to draw all of the time.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Don't I have to push the button to activate it.

Yeah I was talking about this, pressing the button once to wake it up, so that way when you press the button it actually does activate it:
I find it often goes into standby mode for me, so I think this happens pretty quick. I just click the button to get out of standby mode, then press again to start heating again.

I haven't used session mode, but assume that in this mode you don't need to press the button, the device stays at your chosen temp and ready to draw all of the time.
Correct, session is heating for you, for an entire set amount of time, or as long as it is powered on...

It does not go on by puffing like an e cig

For the record, not all e-cigs are like that, many, the ones I prefer, have a button just like this to press, making it true manual on demand, so you can actually let go of the button and keep inhaling to clear, I hate auto draw detecting stuff because you cannot do that lol

andrew`124c41+

Yes, when you're in "in demand" mode. You press the button and will see the coffee cup symbol that the device is heating. When it is ready, the device vibrates once. Then you draw and release the button when you're done. At that point, it you don't press a button to start heating again or change the temp, it will go into standby mode after a little bit, which is just a countdown to an auto shut off.

Yes, that is what I thought.

fogbank

Every once in awhile the V3 starts counting down while in demand mode. Anybody know why? I just run it off and back on.
When using on-demand mode it can take up to 20 seconds to reach max temp (428F). The on-demand timer starts when you push the button, not when it reaches the set temperature. If it takes 20 seconds to reach the set temp then you only have 10 seconds left to draw.

Try waiting for the vape to reach the set temperature, count about 5 seconds, then release the button and immediately press it again. It should reach the set temp again in 4-5 seconds. That leaves you 24-25 seconds to draw.

Edit: I see @andrew`124c41+ was referring to the auto shutdown, not the 30 second draw limit.

As others have testified, 3 strong cigar puffs really gets my V3Pros going. On the fourth draw I start out like it's a cigar puff but I just keep drawing at medium strength and speed. I start feeling the vapor after 6-8 seconds of drawing, and I continue to get vapor up to about 10 seconds. At that point I release the button and continue drawing to clear the chamber of vapor.

My two V3Pros are remarkably consistent in performance. They work well for me every time. I could not tell the difference between the two if blindfolded.

I don't think I've ever had two Grasshoppers that worked exactly the same.

Last edited:

thunderstealer1337

My replacement mouthpiece has finally arrived 🤩

This is just my assumption but I think because the marketing person here finally reached out to them - was the reason it was able to ship out.

Here is the timeline, I paid on Monday 12/20, posted up here on the 29th since they ghosted me previously. @PPN messaged me on the 30th, I replied to him right away and I think this finally triggered the shipment, usps tracking shows they printed the shipping label on the 24th but did not ship it until 12/30, 6 days after label creation, 10 days after paying for the shipment :rolleyes:.

Also I had to paypal some random person's email (not the email i was being communicated from) that doesnt even have @xmax.com or @topgreen.com and hope that they would port the funds over to my rma order/claim. There is no historical data or order # or receipt or anything other then email transactions and screen shot of paypal proof of this, super weird. I suggest doing what the small mom and pop stores do, just have a misc item, that people can checkout to use, that way at least you can still get a proper order # that everyone can trace back down that its actually a rma/warranty issue and have historical data that the customer has paid already or not etc. Also it just showed up, nobody bothered to email me tracking lol.

Thanks PPN for your help, but tbh i felt like i just paid for the mouthpiece and didnt really get it as a replacement but w/e, I know the cost of shipping something from socal to norcal.... now that i am looking into the actual cost of what I paid, I just wished people would be more honest, I would have saved myself time and $ had I purchased a new mouthpiece and wpa from other vendors and would have prolly had it within the 2nd week of Dec instead of 1st week of Jan.

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Just catching up on the last few pages of this thread and have a few admittedly stale questions:

1) @PPN are you guys coming around to the idea of a glass 18mm wpa?

2) is there any interest in a V3 wpa that inserts into the chamber like @Improvaper does in this clip with the Fury wpa? I prefer that style for better flavor and easier cleaning; the V3's steel chamber does get sticky

3) where's the best price now with code etc? I'm happy with my silver V3 but have at least two friends who still need to get one

Shit Snacks

Just catching up on the last few pages of this thread and have a few admittedly stale questions:

1) @PPN are you guys coming around to the idea of a glass 18mm wpa?

They've never made one before, they're always 14 so I wouldn't hold your breath, it's really not a big deal to use a reducer adapter with the 14 mm, or like I prefer now with water at least, drop down adapters...

2) is there any interest in a V3 wpa that inserts into the chamber like @Improvaper does in this clip with the Fury wpa? I prefer that style for better flavor and easier cleaning; the V3's steel chamber does get sticky

Yeah, they seem intrigued, but again I wouldn't hold your breath, it would take a while, why don't you just buy the Fury 2 WPA then?? because it works well...

3) where's the best price now with code etc? I'm happy with my silver V3 but have at least two friends who still need to get one

Why don't you let us know lol it is available quite a few reputable places now that offer regular discount codes, I think most of the special more significant sale prices are over now that we're past New Year's?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
They've never made one before, they're always 14 so I wouldn't hold your breath, it's really not a big deal to use a reducer adapter with the 14 mm, or like I prefer now with water at least, drop down adapters...

Yeah, they seem intrigued, but again I wouldn't hold your breath, it would take a while, why don't you just buy the Fury 2 WPA then?? because it works well...

Why don't you let us know lol it is available quite a few reputable places now that offer regular discount codes, I think most of the special more significant sale prices are over now that we're past New Year's?
Yeah I can get a Fury wpa back from the friend I gave my Edge to so I'm not in a hurry to rebuy a combo wpa with a honeycomb screen I always disliked.

I'm not holding my breath, I just read PPN quoting someone several pages back and asking them if they were more interested in a 14/18 combo glass wpa or the 18mm as a separate accessory but didn't quote it since it was last year's content and I still had several pages to catch up on.

And yes, I saw a deal in those last five pages that probably expired but couldn't find it later to double check so I did check prices at all the usual spots before I posted and they were all back to $109.

How dare you imply I'm not doing the requisite legwork; you know I don't value my free time! 😂

Shit Snacks

Yeah I can get a Fury wpa back from the friend I gave my Edge to so I'm not in a hurry to rebuy a combo wpa with a honeycomb screen I always disliked.

Not sure if you were sure, but FYI the Edge WPA is different, only the Fury2 WPA has that combo WPA with the honeycomb screen, although I'm not sure why you expressed an interest in it, if you always disliked it lol

I'm not holding my breath, I just read PPN quoting someone several pages back and asking them if they were more interested in a 14/18 combo glass wpa or the 18mm as a separate accessory but didn't quote it since it was last year's content and I still had several pages to catch up on.

Haha yeah I guess your question was innocent enough, sorry!

And yes, I saw a deal in those last five pages that probably expired but couldn't find it later to double check so I did check prices at all the usual spots before I posted and they were all back to $109.

How dare you imply I'm not doing the requisite legwork; you know I don't value my free time! 😂

Haha yeah I presumed you had done so, but your question made it sound like you didn't, which is why I was surprised by it, you should have mentioned that you were seeing $109 everywhere, the usual spots do have regular discount codes though, 15% off or whatever? So it should be less than that even, no??

I know you're doing the leg work my man, just clarifying is all! ;) :p Yeah I paid $220 for two of them from ReccVapes early on and I'm still not mad at that pricing even though they were available for 89 ish from POTV recently??

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Not sure if you were sure, but FYI the Edge WPA is different, only the Fury2 WPA has that combo WPA with the honeycomb screen, although I'm not sure why you expressed an interest in it, if you always disliked it lol

Haha yeah I guess your question was innocent enough, sorry!

Haha yeah I presumed you had done so, but your question made it sound like you didn't, which is why I was surprised by it, you should have mentioned that you were seeing $109 everywhere, the usual spots do have regular discount codes though, 15% off or whatever? So it should be less than that even, no??

I know you're doing the leg work my man, just clarifying is all! ;) :p Yeah I paid $220 for two of them from ReccVapes early on and I'm still not mad at that pricing even though they were available for 89 ish from POTV recently??
It's all good, yeah I paid $109 from VPM as soon as they got the silver gradient colorway but I insist on the best possible deal when I'm shilling stuff to friends :cheers:

Shit Snacks

It's all good, yeah I paid $109 from VPM as soon as they got the silver gradient colorway but I insist on the best possible deal when I'm shilling stuff to friends :cheers:

Oh right right right it was for friends haha Yeah I think with the basic coupons they should be able to get it for under $109 at least, but it's going to be better to wait for whatever holiday sales of course... The silver is nice, I'll probably have to get another one if/when they come out with a purple option!

Zipford

I got the silver version from 420 EDC for $110, which included both the stock MP and the glass mouthpiece, and also a small stash box, with free shipping. Not sure they're still offering that package, but it seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Just checked: still available on their website, and you can also choose a WPA or extra stock MP instead of the glass one.

Shit Snacks

I got the silver version from 420 EDC for $110, which included both the stock MP and the glass mouthpiece, and also a small stash box, with free shipping. Not sure they're still offering that package, but it seemed like a pretty good deal to me.

Just checked: still available on their website, and you can also choose a WPA or extra stock MP instead of the glass one.

Nice, 420edc is awesome I think they also have seasonal promo codes or at least did?

androponic

vaped.
This has almost gotten me 10+ times in the last week.
I think today is the day to order. If only POTV had the wpa in stock so I didn’t need to use two sites. It’s a must have for me
sneaky pete has both.

from his site as @Bad Dog mentions below

What is the Best Price Guarantee?​

We want our valued customers to shop with confidence, which is why we offer our Best Price Guarantee. If you find a better price on an identical item we offer, please email us the offer at info@sneakypetevaporizers.com. The identical item must be in stock from an authorized US online retailer, and we must be able to replicate the price in our cart. If we can't match the price, we'll give you 5% off anything we sell for your next order. Note - one 5% off code per customer per month.

Top Bottom