Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

fogbank

I recently bought both the WPA and glass mouthpiece and want to break them down for cleaning, but I am having a hell of a time getting the rubber piece to come out of either of them. Are they not meant to be disassembled?
I was able to disassemble the glass mouthpiece for cleaning. First I removed the screen/cooling unit, then I pulled upwards on the glass mouthpiece. The silicone holder pulled right out of the metal casing. The glass tube has a ridge that holds it in the silicone.

MoltenTiger

I recently bought both the WPA and glass mouthpiece and want to break them down for cleaning, but I am having a hell of a time getting the rubber piece to come out of either of them. Are they not meant to be disassembled?
Yeah, rip out the glass by levering it out of the silicone socket. It has a little collar seating it to help retain it.
Then push up from the screen area and it should all come apart easily

Edit: a little late on this one.

Still getting great results with the V3 set up, loving the snappy magnets and removable chamber with the mod

Due for a clean, particulate making it through the coarser glass screen, but super low maintenance required.

sketch-1640090958498.png

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

I wrote to the shop today about a mouthpiece where a magnet fell out and asked for a replacement.
I got a disastrous answer. my photo was supposedly unclear if it is an guarantee case or not and they gave me an address from XVape USA and I should take care of it myself.
On my photo it was clear shown.
For such a cent article they make such a riot ??? And I should take care of it myself ??

I will never buy from the shop again and would like to warn everyone to buy a vaporizer at Magicvaporizers, because the service seems so bad.
XVAPE does not respond to emails. I have emailed XVAPE Canada, Xvape USA, and I have emailed Topgreen, all without response.

The products are OK, but the company is unresponsive.

The V3 Pro is not my favorite unit. It gets about as much use as my Yocan Vane.

Robert-in-YEG

happynomoretobacco

Yeah, rip out the glass by levering it out of the silicone socket. It has a little collar seating it to help retain it.

Edit: a little late on this one.

Still getting great results with the V3 set up, loving the snappy magnets and removable chamber with the mod

Due for a clean, particulate making it through the coarser glass screen, but super low maintenance required.

View attachment 15494
What wpa is this - from Fury?

MoltenTiger

What wpa is this - from Fury?
Yeah, Fury2 WPA. Pretty great combo with the easy fit magnets, chamber size and performance, and no silicone, plastic or ceramic in air or vapour path, just SS and glass, and whatever is below.
Really the glass bowl set up doesn't leave a lot to be desired for me, I have used the various other mouthpieces on offer and my take away is the Fury2 WPA mod offers equivalent cloud density, better efficiency, cleaner/easier/quicker use. The ceramic cooling default mouthpiece is ultra smooth direct, but it's as easily tolerable for me from the straight glass tube without the screens and metal pieces causing any turbulence.

I thought it was just me from stretching it by using an Xmax Ace ceramic filter for a while.
I've managed to shoot those screens across the room more times than I could care to count. When trying to clear the mouthpieces after a chamber, they fire off like a cannon ball. I got used to having to hold onto them when blowing through the mouthpiece, so sick of cleaning and hunting the things down. It's honestly pretty annoying haha, quite a functional little part otherwise.

Last edited:

NOLOGO

I just got my V3pro a couple days ago and have only run one bowl so far, but it seems to extract a bit better than my fury edge. It's meant to be my new "on the go, no fuss- no muss" option, and I think it's gonna work great for that to replace my fury.

But I really came here to say that, as a person who generally fidgets with battery doors on remote controls, the battery door on the V3pro is a JOY to mess with! Those magnets are SOOOOO satisfying! 🧲😂

If you're on the fence, go with the POTV deal mentioned above. $80ish is a deal for this thing.

stonedmallone

I
I just got my V3pro a couple days ago and have only run one bowl so far, but it seems to extract a bit better than my fury edge. It's meant to be my new "on the go, no fuss- no muss" option, and I think it's gonna work great for that to replace my fury.

But I really came here to say that, as a person who generally fidgets with battery doors on remote controls, the battery door on the V3pro is a JOY to mess with! Those magnets are SOOOOO satisfying! 🧲😂

If you're on the fence, go with the POTV deal mentioned above. $80ish is a deal for this thing.
I only vaped 1 bowl as well, so I'm no where near ready for a real review, but I was really impressed with this vape considering the price. It's going to to get treated to its first test in a few weeks, gonna be traveling with it and also do some snowboarding. Let's see how this puppy handles some spills on the slopes lol

Robert-in-YEG

For the price, it is a good value, but for me, this is not my favourite unit. The shape is wrong, it doesn't produce much vapor, and it doesn't give me a buzz. Like other convection vapes, I am left sucking air.

Robert-in-YEG

“Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.“
~ (Homer Simpson)

fogbank

For the price, it is a good value, but for me, this is not my favourite unit. The shape is wrong, it doesn't produce much vapor, and it doesn't give me a buzz. Like other convection vapes, I am left sucking air.

Robert-in-YEG

~ (Homer Simpson)
This is not my experience.

I get clouds on the V3Pro consistently, and I get great effects with it.

cliffhanger1

View attachment 15406

The V3 is close enough that it will outperform plenty of other units, but I still dream of the day of having a portable that is actually truly in the same league as the Sub. However it would be a dangerous item and tolerance destroyer!

:whip:sry for offtopic
Maybe your dream is the Firewood 7. I never saw such a dark black ABV than from this device. It is pitch black but not burned.
What i can see from your picture it is very much more darker than from your Sub.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

When you say other convection vapes though, what are you referring to??

You talk about how much you need to inhale to get good hits off of this one, I'm actually wondering, are you inhaling too fast? Have you tried a slow steady sip, long draws, deep inhale, just like you're breathing normally really...??? I'm thinking technique here...

Zipford

Robert-in-YEG

~ (Homer Simpson)
I also prefer a shape more like the Edge or Tinymight, but find that the V3 functions pretty well. To get stronger hits/thicker vapor, have you tried covering some of the air holes in the body? I just use my fingers and slide them up or down to cover some of the air holes, which I find gives thicker vapor. Others use tape or some kind of rubber band to keep some of the holes covered all the time, but my fingers need to go someplace anyway, and this way I can easily modulate the strength of the hit as I draw.

The V3 (not surprisingly) hasn't knocked the Tinymight out of rotation, but for me it has been a more than adequate alternative when needed.

MoltenTiger

When you say other convection vapes though, what are you referring to??

You talk about how much you need to inhale to get good hits off of this one, I'm actually wondering, are you inhaling too fast? Have you tried a slow steady sip, long draws, deep inhale, just like you're breathing normally really...??? I'm thinking technique here...
Possibly just time. It takes a good 7 seconds for output to peak and it carries on from there. If you can take 25-35s hits you get enormous clouds.
It's also possible it's defective. I've been sucking air through broken hoppers recently and the V3 Pro is nothing like that, it's strong and effective. Obviously there is still headroom, but it's close enough. Got me through Dune and The Matrix last night, good times

Shit Snacks

Haha nice @MoltenTiger that's an impressive double feature! Yeah I was ripped for Dune and I'm going to be for Matrix at home soon enough I'm sure lol

Topgreen reps for xmax sent me a lovely holiday gift with the bubbler mouthpiece for the v3pro! Very kind of them, as I've said before we go way back here pre v2pro, I was also close to ordering the WPA from POTV, but since I don't have anything else to order from them really (tell me why am I thinking about a Solo2 again? lol) and have my Fury2 WPA that I like using with my V3pro anyway... But now I have the metal glass stem mouthpiece holder, so I can try putting that WPA in there at least! And yeah now I have a nice glass stem water piece to try:

PXL_20211224_010423421.jpg

They also included this nice big canvas case that has a graphic xmax logo on the front and padlock lol also a qomo though!! Thanks again team TG:bowdown::cheers::spliff:

MoltenTiger

Haha nice @MoltenTiger that's an impressive double feature! Yeah I was ripped for Dune and I'm going to be for Matrix at home soon enough I'm sure lol

Topgreen reps for xmax sent me a lovely holiday gift with the bubbler mouthpiece for the v3pro! Very kind of them, as I've said before we go way back here pre v2pro, I was also close to ordering the WPA from POTV, but since I don't have anything else to order from them really (tell me why am I thinking about a Solo2 again? lol) and have my Fury2 WPA that I like using with my V3pro anyway... But now I have the metal glass stem mouthpiece holder, so I can try putting that WPA in there at least! And yeah now I have a nice glass stem water piece to try:

View attachment 15512

They also included this nice big canvas case that has a graphic xmax logo on the front and padlock lol also a qomo though!! Thanks again team TG:bowdown::cheers::spliff:
It's probably a good idea to get extra ripped for the Matrix ... it was not quite what I was expecting I suppose.

Pretty snazzy gifts there! A nice gesture for sure.

A shame to read about unresponsiveness above, but Xmax/TopGreen do seem to be putting in effort and are more in the business of production than service I guess.

Shit Snacks

That is a snazzy smell proof lockable case, I got the same Xmas treat from TG, funny as I had just purchased a similar unit for US$60 (plain black).
Just ultrasonic cleaning the bubbler attachment now. :tup:

And I should have opened it, because inside is the glass mouthpiece and the WPA as well! (along with quartz buckets for the qomo among other things!)

Yeah I should have an ultrasonic cleaner by now shouldn't I? lol

PPN

Volute of Vapor
@PPN thx my GIVEAWAY V3 arrived today. And like you said no taxes no costum.
Great, enjoy your prize!
A plain coating would be preferable for me and many others, but a high quality annodised finish would be a lot better than paint
I had to delete most of your post but I second you in everything, as well I appreciate you saw how much we tried to use silicon the less exposed to heat. Since I had the instructions to collect improvements suggestions we can expect a future improved version. Thank you for sharing so much here. Noticed the @vapviking battery lid suggestion.

Yeah the positive terminal contactor pin should be changed out to something safer for the cells. Though I've got the loading down pat, this hazard should probably be addressed even on future V3s, it's likely a single part BOM change. Before something blows preferably.
Noticed too but don't be worry we are running so much hazardous tests to be sure this is doesn't happen!
Got mine recently and I’m loving it so far! First convection vape and I think it’s pretty solid.
Also any tips? I’ve been told to turn it up to max temp and to make sure to pack loose and stir the bowl. Been working out great so far but is there anything else you guys do to get the most out of this vape?
Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you like it. I think you already got good tips&tricks from others members (thank you for the ones who helped!). Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some questions.
Unfortunately I have a bit of news to report with one of my 2 units.
My first device, which is 4 months old (but was practically not used in the first month, then every day), is no longer quite as hot as at the beginning and not like my second device. At first they were the same. I can tell that the ABV is brighter on the first device. :(
I still love the vape. I hope that it stays a single case and doesn't show up with several people.
I had something similar with a spare hopper that initially delivered much darker ABV. What a shame. It is not unusable, but i see it. LOL
But I think I'll give the vape another chance and try again with a 3 unit in the future.
You can try with another battery to check if it may be the cause. Your unit is under warranty, contact support@topgreencig.com if needed
it's 4 months old? I'm sure it's still under warranty, no?
Yes it is!, warranty is 12 months from the date of purchase.
Whilst it's nice and dark ABV from the V3, and I am getting very satisfactory cloudage, I'm not getting Sublimator levels (of full extractions or similar plumes) - I'm running that with a tiny bit of headroom too (not much though!)
A lot in your post... I think it will be still difficult to match desktop performances in term of cloudage cause the load size a such high power can handle but we'll try our best to satisfy!
I don’t know if the V3Pro has a firmware routine that reduces performance when it senses the battery level is low to get you more sessions(@PPN would know), but many devices have this.
To be honnest I don't know... but I can ask to engineers.
I ordered the glass mouthpiece for my V3Pro and gave it a trial run yesterday. The vapor is more flavorful but definitely hotter compared to the standard mouthpiece. Cloud production was about the same.
Exactly my experience, for smooth clouds I prefer the stock mouthpiece.
Bought me a glass to try the wpa i got in connection with my GIVEAWAY V3 from @PPN.
Ohoh!, it's great you have a bubbler in your arsenal now, enjoy big smooth clouds and look at the vapor raising up!
I wrote to the shop today about a mouthpiece where a magnet fell out and asked for a replacement.
I got a disastrous answer
I will never buy from the shop again and would like to warn everyone to buy a vaporizer at Magicvaporizers, because the service seems so bad.
Sad to know, they even didn't gave you the right support team contact, since they didn't took care of you you can expect to get your warranty honored contacting us here: support@topgreencig.com
I’m kinda wrong person to ask as I’m not your average consumer, but gave it some thought. I think the easiest solution is a separate optional 19mm joint.
Ok, I got it I think like you, it's the easiest solution, thank you.
Those should be the official V3 pro capsules and bubbler mouthpiece.
@PPN Any idea what metal are those made of ?
I didn't was aware they was already availables (dosing caps)... they was supposed to be stainless steel.
I think you already got help, pulls it out "bending it" on the side... with leverage, it helps.

You already said it better (how to remove the glasss mp)! Yes I noticed the screen come off easily sometimes...

Great, I got one myself yesterday, I like the Xmax graphic on the front, enjoy!
I have been informed by TopGreen that they will be giving away a stash box soon...@ppn?
I hope they planned one for you too, for now it's only a "special gift" item and it wasn't the idea to sell it but... who know?

Robert-in-YEG

opgreen reps for xmax sent me a lovely holiday gift
I'd settle for a simple reply to my email. Simple email answer to a question, a technical question not a complaint, is free and it is expected of a reputable company.

If Topgreen and XVape were customer focused, they could triple their sales. After being ignored for 3 months, I will likely NEVER buy another Topgreen product. I will also be encouraging others to avoid Topgreen, and any of its children companies.

I can communicate in English and Mandarin. The letters to Topgreen were in Mandarin, my wife translated, and still no response. I have no respect for this company and if buying a Topgreen product, DO NOT buy direct; stick to trusted reseller.

Robert-in-YEG

“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”
~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Robert-in-YEG,

Shit Snacks

I'd settle for a simple reply to my email. Simple email answer to a question, a technical question not a complaint, is free and it is expected of a reputable company.

If Topgreen and XVape were customer focused, they could triple their sales. After being ignored for 3 months, I will likely NEVER buy another Topgreen product. I will also be encouraging others to avoid Topgreen, and any of its children companies.

I can communicate in English and Mandarin. The letters to Topgreen were in Mandarin, my wife translated, and still no response. I have no respect for this company and if buying a Topgreen product, DO NOT buy direct; stick to trusted reseller.

I don't know why you would write in Mandarin, they speak English, but I don't know what email you are using, where you found it, what is recommended, I have contact with marketing reps so it's not warranty stuff? But also yes I didn't even think it was possible to order from them directly, only retailers, and then you get your service through the retailers...?? Though PPN just shared warranty email above, if that's not the one you have been emailing, maybe try it instead? But I don't know if you're just asking more of a general question, maybe that's why it's going unanswered...???

Top Bottom