Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Petetbay

Need more modularity, replaceable coils/heaters etc.
You may want that, but mfg’s don’t like that. Then guys like me will fiddle with their components. The Vleaf Go is a very simple device that comes with a spare bowl and you can purchase a replacement heater, don’t know of too many devices that have that, but really should have a replaceable battery because that’s where most problems are happening.

cliffhanger1

Did you try a different battery, one you know is good. If the battery level drops faster than normal(less sessions) then maybe on the way out. Weak battery that is depleting will give the required voltage so not to cause battery low voltage error, but does not provide the needed current for normal operation. I don’t know if the V3Pro has a firmware routine that reduces performance when it senses the battery level is low to get you more sessions(@PPN would know), but many devices have this.
For now i didnt try it. Good idea.

@LesPlenty No i do not use an extra screen.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Bit of tongue in cheek I'm pretty sure. You're a veteran vaporist 🏅
Note to Les, I didn't mean nothin' by it, as I'm sure you didn't either. Sometimes the subtleties don't always come across in print..

"And in parting, I'd like to thank all of my writers, my publicist, my very understanding wife, my parents, all of my adoring fans and the Academy for this award. From the time I was a small child, I --" [cue canned applause, cue walk-off music]

Bazinga

You not been vaping very long? :lol: Good brushes for sure but they wear out...my 3 still in use,
View attachment 15409
As said they are great for getting crumbs out of tight places.
Mine look much worse than this. Wifey suggested that I try one of her makeup brushes. I told her she needs the brushes more than I do. The stiches come out in a week.

fogbank

I ordered the glass mouthpiece for my V3Pro and gave it a trial run yesterday. The vapor is more flavorful but definitely hotter compared to the standard mouthpiece. Cloud production was about the same.

Below the glass tube there is a small metal "puck" that I assume is there for cooling. I was messing around with the glass mouthpiece before I used it. After my session I went to remove the mouthpiece and the screen and metal "puck" stuck to the magnetic metal ramp that surrounds the oven chamber. They came out of the silicone that holds them in place in the mouthpiece. This may have happened because I may have loosened some parts while messing with it before I used it.

I don't think I'll be using the glass mouthpiece regularly. I don't see much benefit, and the V3Pro doesn't fit in my carrying case with the glass mouthpiece attached.

Petetbay

I ordered the glass mouthpiece for my V3Pro and gave it a trial run yesterday. The vapor is more flavorful but definitely hotter compared to the standard mouthpiece. Cloud production was about the same.

Below the glass tube there is a small metal "puck" that I assume is there for cooling. I was messing around with the glass mouthpiece before I used it. After my session I went to remove the mouthpiece and the screen and metal "puck" stuck to the magnetic metal ramp that surrounds the oven chamber. They came out of the silicone that holds them in place in the mouthpiece. This may have happened because I may have loosened some parts while messing with it before I used it.

I don't think I'll be using the glass mouthpiece regularly. I don't see much benefit, and the V3Pro doesn't fit in my carrying case with the glass mouthpiece attached.
Yeah, SS filter pops out on me all the time, when it’s hot and coated with resin is slippery and when you move the mp it pops out, not a biggie problem for me. I’ll probably put a silicone band on it to keep it from slipping out.

Petetbay

I thought it was just me from stretching it by using an Xmax Ace ceramic filter for a while.
Yeah I fixed it already, I was still gonna use the SS filter again with band to add restriction. The silicone edge that is suppose to hold it in is too thin and when heated is really flexible and won’t hold the ridge in with the weight of the filter, just like the Tera SS disk filter(don’t use that anymore). I’m using Davinci ceramic spacer. Small one with the stock glass mp and large one when I use a Fierce 90* stem in reverse. It restricts the pull a bit over the SS, but there’s so much air flow available it’s not a problem and the spacer gets hot just like the SS and it’s bigger. I was running the spacer in the Fierce stem on top of the SS filter, but the felt too restrictive, glass balls would be better, for herb it’s overkill.

cliffhanger1

I wrote to the shop today about a mouthpiece where a magnet fell out and asked for a replacement.
I got a disastrous answer. my photo was supposedly unclear if it is an guarantee case or not and they gave me an address from XVape USA and I should take care of it myself.
On my photo it was clear shown.
For such a cent article they make such a riot ??? And I should take care of it myself ??

I will never buy from the shop again and would like to warn everyone to buy a vaporizer at Magicvaporizers, because the service seems so bad.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I wrote to the shop today about a mouthpiece where a magnet fell out and asked for a replacement.
I got a disastrous answer. my photo was supposedly unclear and they gave me an address from XVape USA and I should take care of it myself.
On my photo it was clear shown.
For such a cent article they make such a riot ??? And I should take care of it myself ??

I will never buy from the shop again and would like to warn everyone to buy a vaporizer at Magicvaporizers, because the service seems so bad.
A friend of mine ordered an Air 2 from them and it came with a broken stem. They denied replacement.

Petetbay

Do you think an optionnal 18,8mm ground glass joint you can use with the glass adapter is a good idea? Or to sell only one glass adapter kit including both a 14mm and 18.8mm adapters? Or to sell a 14mm glass adapter and a 18.8mm glass adapter?
I’m kinda wrong person to ask as I’m not your average consumer, but gave it some thought. I think the easiest solution is a separate optional 19mm joint. You already have a bunch of 14mm wpa‘s out there and changing it to a package with both 14&19mm joints would be priced higher making the extra add-on quite high for what is value vape. Really the 14mm is good as you can just use a 14-18mm low profile adapter, but the 19mm joint option is there for the hardcore users. The option of having 2 separate wpa is the most expensive option for people that want both. Using $20CDN average price for 14mm wpa and maybe $10 for the 19mm joint. 20+10 for 14mm wpa and optional 19mm joint, $30 for a 14+19 package, $40 for separate 14mm and 19mm wpa’s. Sorry I’m little wordy :hmm:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Those should be the official V3 pro capsules and bubbler mouthpiece.
@PPN Any idea what metal are those made of ?
ьяаььяааья.png

Last edited:

JamesTiberiousKirk

Looks like HR Edge capsules which are SS. I've used them but stopped because it they get really hot and turn the device into more conduction. Not what I am looking for.

jbm

I recently bought both the WPA and glass mouthpiece and want to break them down for cleaning, but I am having a hell of a time getting the rubber piece to come out of either of them. Are they not meant to be disassembled?

Petetbay

I recently bought both the WPA and glass mouthpiece and want to break them down for cleaning, but I am having a hell of a time getting the rubber piece to come out of either of them. Are they not meant to be disassembled?
Push it out from the SS filter side. You can pull on the glass at the same time.

Last edited:

1nd3cEnt

U.S. POV has the V3Pro wpa, spare battery cover and wax cup(idk who would buy that) in stock. No glass mp.

Thanks - just ordered the V3Pro WPA from POTV using the $10 gift card.
Remember that POTV have sold the V3Pro vaporizer with a $10 gift card plus a free TightPac herb stash.
Note that the V3Pro is currently available from POTV discounted for $87.20 + $10 gift card + free TightPac + free shipping on vapes.

Top Bottom