• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Interesting. mine doesn't seem to get quite hot enough even at red setting. Maybe because the inside tube part of the glass is cracked (I emailed xmax/topgreencig about it with all my info/pics but never got a reply.
I can't see why a cracked bubbler can affect how the atomizer works, what do you mean? Are you able to vape a dab efficiently? At low setting I usually wait an extra 10-15s after the vape reached the selected T° level in order to get clouds, when I swab the cup there is a little remaining wax but you'll notice how dark it is on your q-tip. Let me know if you still have not a reply next monday and I'll help you to get your bubbler replaced, did you sent an email at the adress I gave you by pm?
Finally took it for a ride with the quartz. Wow. Love the combo. Forgot just how good this device is and quartz is a lovely improvement.

Think I'll also be on the look out for some metal or at least less breakable pieces. Since this would be epic as a pocket dab rig with no glass breakage concerns. Maybe a good package for Xmax to look at putting together. Or I am sure vapeheads are already doing this DIY.

If this happened to get the nickname of PocketPeak, that'd be pretty sweet.

OK. Time to swab it out. Iso q-tip or not on those quartz bangers when still hot?
I totally agree with you, the Qomo deserves to get an unbreakable mouthpiece option, I use mines exclusively dry but I know a lot of peoples enjoy water filtration. I'll transmit your suggestion to the team! Thank you!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Release-poster-5-10.jpg

Qomo Quartz Kit are now availables, look here the comparison with the Qomo Ceramic version... and the lovely new (Top)green colour!

version-comparison-poster-5-10.jpg

Enjoy dabs with the smart&simple Qomo micro e-rig, quartz bucket offers this flavorfull taste everybody's is looking for, large clouds production and it's easy to keep it clean in order to get the best taste for every dab!

Game

I can't see why a cracked bubbler can affect how the atomizer works, what do you mean? Are you able to vape a dab efficiently? At low setting I usually wait an extra 10-15s after the vape reached the selected T° level in order to get clouds, when I swab the cup there is a little remaining wax but you'll notice how dark it is on your q-tip. Let me know if you still have not a reply next monday and I'll help you to get your bubbler replaced, did you sent an email at the adress I gave you by pm?

I totally agree with you, the Qomo deserves to get an unbreakable mouthpiece option, I use mines exclusively dry but I know a lot of peoples enjoy water filtration. I'll transmit your suggestion to the team! Thank you!
No idea, it's the only 'defect' with my qomo, and it works fine with the glass I bought from a local shop, minimal clouds still though, but I vape for healing more than for clouds.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
So is the new green the only version with the quartz coil? I’ve seen a blue one still with the ceramic coil. I’m in the market for another, but I don’t need anymore ceramic coils.
From my understanding I would say yes, but I'll ask for a confirmation...
Anyone know who in US or Canada has the new Green Qomo?
Look at your pm, I'll send you a link
No idea, it's the only 'defect' with my qomo, and it works fine with the glass I bought from a local shop, minimal clouds still though, but I vape for healing more than for clouds.
I can get a lot of clouds even on low setting, you need to wait a few more seconds before to hit the Qomo (after the pre-heat, wait 5-10s more) like I said previously.
Somebody on Reddit said he ran a full cycle at low setting without to hit the device and start to hit for 2nd cycle. Although loading size have a matter here, microdosing works better to get the best taste and clouds are coming faster than with larger loads, maybe you could try to lower your dab load size...?
maybe you can check if the connection between the atty and the device seems clean and tight enough, let me know if you still have troubles with your Qomo.

From my understanding I would say yes, but I'll ask for a confirmation...

Look at your pm, I'll send you a link

I can get a lot of clouds even on low setting, you need to wait a few more seconds before to hit the Qomo (after the pre-heat, wait 5-10s more) like I said previously.
Somebody on Reddit said he ran a full cycle at low setting without to hit the device and start to hit for 2nd cycle. Although loading size have a matter here, microdosing works better to get the best taste and clouds are coming faster than with larger loads, maybe you could try to lower your dab load size...?
maybe you can check if the connection between the atty and the device seems clean and tight enough, let me know if you still have troubles with your Qomo.
Can you tell me who has the Green quartz kit in the UK too please?

Thanks

Vintreason

Hi. I live in Australia. I just ordered one of these, and I really want to get hold of the quartz coils, but I can't seem to find any stock in Australia, nor can I find an american or canadian supplier that gives me an option to send to my country. Any ideas?

Hi. I live in Australia. I just ordered one of these, and I really want to get hold of the quartz coils, but I can't seem to find any stock in Australia, nor can I find an american or canadian supplier that gives me an option to send to my country. Any ideas?
I assked a similar question to the manufacturer on here two weeks ago and didn't even get a reply. Shame as I quite liked the look of this.

Anyone know who in US or Canada has the new Green Qomo?

The manufacturer said they'd pm you details/a link of where to get the green qomo. Did they ever send it to you?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Can you tell me who has the Green quartz kit in the UK too please?

Thanks
Hi, I will ask but the usuals retailers doesn't seems to get the Qomo Quartz version at the moment, I"ll ask to our Sales manager and will keep you informed if it's available somewhere...
I assked a similar question to the manufacturer on here two weeks ago and didn't even get a reply. Shame as I quite liked the look of this.

The manufacturer said they'd pm you details/a link of where to get the green qomo. Did they ever send it to you?
Sorry if I missed your question, I have troubles with my internet since a fews weeks and when it shut downs suddenly I forgot a few little stuffs sometime, when it will be repaired (soon I hope) this is will not happen anymore, sorry again. And in order to reply to your question please give a look at the previous reply I made in this post (at @Reg Prescott ), thank you for the interest, I'll keep you updated here when it's available in UK/EU.
No, and I didn't follow up, been too busy trying out some new flower vapes to worry about it!
Sorry, I remenber I promised you to send you a pm, I'll do it right now! Pardon for the hassles!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the small amount of water it holds does nothing for me in terms of cooling
I like the water, I use a little more water than the line says (not much more, a few mm) as I use the silicone splash guard mouthpiece tip. It may not cool the vapor much but I feel it conditions it as the vapor is a little less scratchy on the throat.

LesPlenty,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Some shops must have them soon, been a few sales here with min 100 units,
Where are these guys?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Petetbay

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I use mine dry, the small amount of water it holds does nothing for me in terms of cooling…

Where in the USA can one buy the quartz insert?
Dry use myself... but do you mean you'll prefer a larger bubbler with more water in...?

Not in the USA but the link @vapviking gave you is in Canada, not so far...
Some shops must have them soon, been a few sales here with min 100 units,
Where are these guys?
Yes, the Qomo get some success and it appears some e-cig retailers are now selling more and more 420 paraphernalia... especially in the US (where is based eightvape.com ), thank you for sharing, great find like usual!

Petetbay

Dry use myself
I use mine dry with custom glass/balls. I found OG glass plugged up on me quick often(I’m lazy, probably my fault for not cleaning enough), even with water and there’s so little water it wasn’t doing much and more of problem. It gets better taste than my Peak Pro with/without water, though the Peak Pro can stomp it like a bug overall. 🐼

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
It gets better taste than my Peak Pro with/without water, though the Peak Pro can stomp it like a bug overall.
... I don't understand, did you said the Peak Pro to be better despite it doesn't taste as good as the Qomo...? I never used a Peak/Peak Pro but I'm surprised a +300$ device is compared to our humble and affordable Qomo... this is means a lot for us, especially when you said the Qomo to taste better than the Puffco device! Thank you for sharing how you prefer to use the Qomo, I'll report.

Petetbay

Qomo to taste better than the Puffco device!
Let me say that this with the Qomo quartz coil, the ceramic coil does not perform the same and doesn’t get near as tasty. The VM2 quartz coil does a good job as well and can do bigger dabs, but I find the Qomo quartz better suited to the device. The Peak Pro w/3D chamber is getting close and can do pretty well any size dab. After my t-break these concentrate devices are getting me too high, kinda scary. 🐼

Post in thread 'X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/x-max-qomo-micro-e-rig.50147/post-1605052

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Found a couple of stems that will mate nicely to the Qomo, not the cheapest but are from a good seller that usually has good QC...for DHGate,
rBVaE2JnlRmABAroAAC3fAKz8QY614.jpg

Petetbay

Found a couple of stems that will mate nicely to the Qomo, not the cheapest but are from a good seller that usually has good QC...for DHGate,
rBVaE2JnlRmABAroAAC3fAKz8QY614.jpg

Pretty expensive for China glass, look good though.

Couple cheaper alternatives from the US I’m looking to order. You could use a 45’ angle adapter with this.

Or use a 18-14mm low profile adapter with this.

Top Bottom