X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
No just black, new one gunmetal, 2nd battery dying, will be down to 2 working. The crystal coils are the only way to use it.
... sorry to know about your dead battery, if this is happened on 2 devices maybe it's due to your battery management with all my respect.
Prefer to put your device under recharge as soon as the battery jauge reaches the red colour which means low battery, you may be able to get 1 or 2 more dabs but this is not good for the battery. I have myself 4 working Qomos, my first is a beta black Qomo, it's still working well despite it's one I don't use a lot cause the T° settings was set too high but battery starts to drain by itself which is a sign the battery is dying, although with some proper care I can expect to get it still in job for another year I believe (device is just less than 3 years old if I remenber well).

Have fun!

Petetbay

... sorry to know about your dead battery, if this is happened on 2 devices maybe it's due to your battery management with all my respect.
Prefer to put your device under recharge as soon as the battery jauge reaches the red colour which means low battery, you may be able to get 1 or 2 more dabs but this is not good for the battery. I have myself 4 working Qomos, my first is a beta black Qomo, it's still working well despite it's one I don't use a lot cause the T° settings was set too high but battery starts to drain by itself which is a sign the battery is dying, although with some proper care I can expect to get it still in job for another year I believe (device is just less than 3 years old if I remenber well).

Have fun!
Nothing wrong with my battery management, the tiny battery only lasts so long. I wasted a lot of battery early on by doing multiple burn offs to clean up the ceramic coil, later I’d use a mod box to do burn offs, but now with the crystal coils no need for burn offs, it’s always like new and the devices should last longer, plus I have alternative devices now. I still like my Vista minis and Qomos though.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I just got one of these in the mail today and wow! I grabbed the green one with quartz atty and this thing works great :2c:
Great, I'm so glad you like our humble Qomo, you did well to pick up a Quartz atty, it's a game changer!

Here your chance to win a Qomo... or a Xmax V3Pro, to know how to enter, please, click on this link:

Have fun!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
quartz insert does sound good like with what is used with the XMAX Qomo. the cup would need to to be somewhat porous because the starry's air inlet goes through the bottom of the oven, right? you could make a 3mm or 4mm glass balls screen sandwich insert, screen on top and bottom with the balls inside it, all joined together like a pad, the fits in oven. your oven is big enough for this. i've seen hack something like this with 2 oval ss screens, somewhere. it would work well, i believe. it would need to be shaped like the oven.

btw i've always wanted to get the XMAX Qomo but my hubby was against it. now that we are separated, i might get one, i have a lady friend who has one, it's nice.
It's great to know you are thinking to get a Xmax Qomo but I'm sad to know you are separated with your husband... or, maybe, I have to be happy...:rofl:
as a lightweight dabber, the Qomo is perfect for me, the ALP does good enough with the pad because it gets hot enough, but the Qomo is idiot simple and really easy to clean so no reason to gum up the steampunk (or any) herb vape when you have one.

I manged to rig up a bubbler attachment for Steamy and Foggy using the silicone out of potv v3 parts.
53205804720_f6b61f4b74_c.jpg
Great to know you are enjoying the Qomo, too bad we can't see it in your picture!

I like your setup but it may be a good idea to get a Starry 4 WPA if you are liking water filtered hits!

XMAXVAPORIZER,

Petetbay

If there’s any Canadians looking to pick up a Qomo, TVape has it discounted for $56.95CDN for ceramic chamber version only, shipping is free over $100 so that’s problematic and you get a free $5 gift card. One of the worst retailers I’ve tried so be warned.

edit: Alternatively I should put up the link where I bought my last one for $69.99CDN free shipping over $75, ceramic version, very good retailer.

Last edited:

budski

cantre member
Great to know you are enjoying the Qomo, too bad we can't see it in your picture!

I like your setup but it may be a good idea to get a Starry 4 WPA if you are liking water filtered hits!
Starry 4 should be here tomorrow, heres another shot.
53221948568_bf2eeceb08_o.jpg

Just got a Puffco Cupsy, my only water pipe, trying not to fall into the glass rabbit hole, I've already spent way too much$$$

Last edited:
Top Bottom