X-Max Ace Vaporizer by TopGreen

Well you could jerry-rig a lab power supply to where the battery usually sits but that could get sparky quick...just get a desktop for desktop use. :2c:
Yeah, that sounds a bit dangerous in my hands... I don't have the best track record when it comes to DIY electrical projects. I remember a middle school project a long time ago where I made a lamp for my parents but I didn't get the wiring quite right and it's a miracle that the house didn't burn down. 😆 I've had some other close shaves over the years, so I don't want to push my luck. ;)

I thought it's time to revive this thread. It seems that the Xmax V3 Pro and the Aria are getting all the attention and the Ace isn't getting much love these days. :cry:

I managed to find a place that sells the wpa and am really looking forward to getting it. During my search I also came across another way to attach portable vapes to a bong and wondered if this is possible with the Ace and what kind of attachment you'd need... Anyone here tried this?

Mighty-wpa.jpg

I tried that WPA on my Mighty, they only fit the Mighty and Crafty...I liked to use it on a jhook not a bong though.
That's a shame that it won't work on the Ace unless someone's found a way to do so. ;) I'd love to take the Ace to the next level. I'm still waiting for the WPA to arrive but would love to connect the Ace directly to a water piece. I guess it would probably hit stronger than the whip but I guess time will tell...

Here you go, should work fine as it is shown on a Crafty mouthpiece,
View attachment 11258
Wow, that looks really cool and would be a great solution! I wonder if the small or medium sized adapter would be the best and if there would be any draw resistance? AFAIK, the Ace and Starry have the same mouthpiece so I think I'll ask on that thread if anyone's tried it.

PPN

TopGreen X-Max Representative
Company Rep
Wow, that looks really cool and would be a great solution! I wonder if the small or medium sized adapter would be the best and if there would be any draw resistance? AFAIK, the Ace and Starry have the same mouthpiece so I think I'll ask on that thread if anyone's tried it.
Yes the Delta3dstudios adapter looks fine and it might works very well with your Ace!

jumpingato

Any comments on the Ace?

I found one online at a decent price ($89 CAD), and I wonder if it is worth picking up?

Robert-in-YEG
it's pretty good, the price is rising a lot lately in some stores

And the vape works very well, I use it a lot with CBD and love it. I have to write a good review. I preffer this device better than de V3, I think the Ace has more power, but the flavour is better in the V3. And it is much better than the Aria; this one has a very bad mouthpiece and no interchangeable battery

Last edited:

Petetbay

Any comments on the Ace?
It gets very hot, run it with Starry silicone glove and dimpled stem on the swivel mp. Some people had problems with air leaks from mp I didn’t, but is big problem if it happens as air flow is tight. For herb there is very little taste and vapor doesn’t start til 390F, at 420 it will give good clouds 440 gets you vapor that will remind you of smoking a joint, good for people coming from smoking. The bowl is very tall and big, the extractor thing works good for pushing out the bowl to stir it and at the end to empty. I usually use spacers to reduce bowl size and add a little convection. I mainly use it for hash and kief or mixture with herb. because of the heat this thing makes, similar to Starry, Nano and Source Vape Pro. I just saw the Ace and Qomo going for $60CAD, I paid $109 when it 1st came out.

Last edited:

jumpingato

It gets very hot, run it with Starry silicone glove and dimpled stem on the swivel mp. Some people had problems with air leaks from mp I didn’t, but is big problem if it happens as air flow is tight. For herb there is very little taste and vapor doesn’t start til 390F, at 420 it will give good clouds 440 gets you vapor that will remind you of smoking a joint, good for people coming from smoking. The bowl is very tall and big, the extractor thing works good for pushing out the bowl to stir it and at the end to empty. I usually use spacers to reduce bowl size and add a little convection. I mainly use it for hash and kief or mixture with herb. because of the heat this thing makes, similar to Starry, Nano and Source Vape Pro. I just saw the Ace and Qomo going for $60CAD, I paid $109 when it 1st came out.

Maybe the air leaks problems in the mp were with those first testing units. I bought it some mounths ago and don't have any problem either 🤔

Totally agree with temps

Top Bottom