X-Max Ace Vaporizer by TopGreen

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
my ace is showing some issues with oled screen: sometimes it is black, not showing anything, sometimes it is almost invisible, sometimes it shows strange lights (like a second mini battery icon) or clearly random lights. Other times it work perfectly, no bugs, does someone else experimented this kind of behaviour?

other than this it is a very convenient vape when using whole nugs, i like quite a lot as it can pack a huge amount and nugs are quite evenly vaped

@XMAXVAPORIZER is it possible to update/restore firmware as it seems to be not a hardware problem?

thank you

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
my ace is showing some issues with oled screen: sometimes it is black, not showing anything, sometimes it is almost invisible, sometimes it shows strange lights (like a second mini battery icon) or clearly random lights. Other times it work perfectly, no bugs, does someone else experimented this kind of behaviour?

other than this it is a very convenient vape when using whole nugs, i like quite a lot as it can pack a huge amount and nugs are quite evenly vaped

@XMAXVAPORIZER is it possible to update/restore firmware as it seems to be not a hardware problem?

thank you
This is a first time issue for me, I was never advised about a similar problem with the Ace . Sadly I don't think the Ace to be firmware updatable, the usb port is only for battery charging purpose. Is your Ace out of warranty? If no warranty I'll ask to the engineers if there is something you can do, if the warranty is still available we will probably replace your device by a brand new Ace.

Andreaerdna

if the warranty is still available
I got mine as a prize of the give away @PPN organized on february 2020. i don’t know how long warranty last and if it being a prize warranty applies the same. any technical tip would be appreciated, tho.it appeared after few months of non use.
thank you anyway, also: even if oled is off it responds (start heating and turn off with vibration) as usual

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I got mine as a prize of the give away @PPN organized on february 2020. i don’t know how long warranty last and if it being a prize warranty applies the same. any technical tip would be appreciated, tho.it appeared after few months of non use.
thank you anyway, also: even if oled is off it responds (start heating and turn off with vibration) as usual
Hi, yes I remenber now (I'm PPN, FC staff allowed me to get this professionnal account AND my old&personnal PPN account). Sadly it was a bit less than 2 years ago and our usual warranty is only 6 months (12 months for the Starry). We are thinking to increase warranty's time for futur devices though...
Although I'll ask to the engineer about your issue and will reply to you by pm. See you soon...

Andreaerdna

Hi, yes I remenber now (I'm PPN, FC staff allowed me to get this professionnal account AND my old&personnal PPN account). Sadly it was a bit less than 2 years ago and our usual warranty is only 6 months (12 months for the Starry). We are thinking to increase warranty's time for futur devices though...
Although I'll ask to the engineer about your issue and will reply to you by pm. See you soon...
Just want to report my oled screen issues resolved themselves with a new battery and it is back in business
playing with air intake hole (closing and opening) helps to boost vapor production like any other vape.
still not the best tasting vape but a quite solid and practical one to take out or simply sessioning on a couch (its chamber is double size compared to a VC). Emptying the chamber mechanis is a good feature, never stuck ( i was afraid it would be stuck with reclaim at some point but it did not)

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Just want to report my oled screen issues resolved themselves with a new battery and it is back in business
Good to hear. I just won an Ace through the XMAX Christmastime contest and wondering do you use a spacer with it?

I was told the ceramic filter part of the XMAX Fog Filter was the best fit.

Last edited:

Andreaerdna

Good to hear. I just won an Ace through the XMAX Christmastime contest and wondering do you use a spacer with it?

Congrats for the winning!
no spacer for me, I load it full with whole nugs, just be sure to press a little

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
playing with air intake hole (closing and opening) helps to boost vapor production like any other vape.
still not the best tasting vape but a quite solid and practical one to take out or simply sessioning on a couch (its chamber is double size compared to a VC). Emptying the chamber mechanis is a good feature, never stuck ( i was afraid it would be stuck with reclaim at some point but it did not)
It's good to know you solved the issue, thank you for sharing your trick, it's one I never thought about, I'll give it a test as soon as possible! Thank you for the honnest feedback.

I use one myself but only cause I found there is a small "cold spot" in the bottom of the chamber where the cold air enter, I usually got a lighter in colour abv in that zone. To use a spacer negates this issue but reduce the load size slightly. My "fog ceramic filter" spacer is 5.5mm height, to be honnest I think it's better to ask if a such Xvape fog filter (the link you provided) includes the ceramic filter, I think yes but it's not mentionned, as well did you noticed it's "out of stock"? But you may be able to find it in another shop maybe...
Congrats for the winning!
no spacer for me, I load it full with whole nugs, just be sure to press a little
Whole nugs? It's probably more tasty! I like to use mine with the v2Pro dosing pods when on the go, it does very well concentrates using the "sandwich tek":tup:

NYC_Frank

Just received my Ace from the Christmas giveaway ... feels like 🎄all over again ... thanks so much @XMAXVAPORIZER & @PPN

20230124-100012.jpg

NYC_Frank

I got mine too! Fired it up last night. Still getting to know it but it seems pretty fun. Different from my other vapes!

Congrats ... same here ... bought the pair of davinci iq spacers (5mm and 10mm) to reduce the bowl size ... fit almost perfectly ... cut a 1cm screen to sit on top ro reduce any material falling below. Using it with flower only so should be able to keep things pretty clean as I'm not too keen on the ejector slide and removing the chamber/ screen for a deep clean.

The 10mm spacer did a great job with a micro hit of top shelf "Urban Durban" just now ... 😎🌿

20230123-141427.jpg

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Congrats ... same here ... bought the pair of davinci iq spacers (5mm and 10mm) to reduce the bowl size ... fit almost perfectly ... cut a 1cm screen to sit on top ro reduce any material falling below. Using it with flower only so should be able to keep things pretty clean as I'm not too keen on the ejector slide and removing the chamber/ screen for a deep clean.

The 10mm spacer did a great job with a micro hit of top shelf "Urban Durban" just now ... 😎🌿

20230123-141427.jpg
I think I might need to get the spacers as well. I found it needed to be packed pretty full to work properly. And I think the bottom might be a bit colder than the sides of the oven.

NYC_Frank

I think I might need to get the spacers as well. I found it needed to be packed pretty full to work properly. And I think the bottom might be a bit colder than the sides of the oven.
Absolutely ... pack it down good and tight ✅ ... Xmax recommended to insert the spacer first and then add the material on the top of it, as the Ace, like many conduction based devices, has a "dead" zone in the bottom of the chamber where fresh air enters in the first place ...

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Just received my Ace from the Christmas giveaway ... feels like 🎄all over again ... thanks so much @XMAXVAPORIZER & @PPN

20230124-100012.jpg
I got mine too! Fired it up last night. Still getting to know it but it seems pretty fun. Different from my other vapes!
It's good to know you received your prizes... and you looks so happy that's warm my heart, the Ace will treat you well!
Yes, the colder zone is a classical issue with most conduction based vaporizers, the abv looks always lighter in colour in the bottom of the chamber where fresh air enter. The spacer fixes that issue, sadly we never released a dedicaced spacer for the Ace, I use for my personnal device a ceramic filter screen from another device, and the best are the DaVinci Glass spacers, when I bought them they only came in one size (6mm) but @NYC_Frank got 2 of different size.
Absolutely ... pack it down good and tight ✅ ... Xmax recommended to insert the spacer first and then add the material on the top of it, as the Ace, like many conduction based devices, has a "dead" zone in the bottom of the chamber where fresh air enters in the first place ...

thx1138

It's good to know you received your prizes... and you looks so happy that's warm my heart, the Ace will treat you well!

Yes, the colder zone is a classical issue with most conduction based vaporizers, the abv looks always lighter in colour in the bottom of the chamber where fresh air enter. The spacer fixes that issue, sadly we never released a dedicaced spacer for the Ace, I use for my personnal device a ceramic filter screen from another device, and the best are the DaVinci Glass spacers, when I bought them they only came in one size (6mm) but @NYC_Frank got 2 of different size.
Is there a distributor in the lower 48 states that you could recommend where I could purchase one of these?

NYC_Frank

Is there a distributor in the lower 48 states that you could recommend where I could purchase one of these?
If you're talking about the Fog Filter XMAX described, its the filter part of the Fog Filter

I found it somewhere but would've been cost prohibitive with shipping ... I recommend the Davinci spacers I bought and cut a little screen to put on top ... they fit really well with the Ace and you get both sizes for about $15 including shipping ... they ship real quick too ✅

Bigoss

Hi,
I have my unit since Oct 2021, worked well till today. After tuning on And showing temp settings for about 2 seconds the display shows h err And unit shuts down. Have you ever met anything likes this? Any suggestions how to fix it?

Regards, Martin

Andreaerdna

Hi,
I have my unit since Oct 2021, worked well till today. After tuning on And showing temp settings for about 2 seconds the display shows h err And unit shuts down. Have you ever met anything likes this? Any suggestions how to fix it?

Regards, Martin
I had a different issue with mine, it was resolved changing the battery with a new one.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hmm... this is doesn't sounds good, did the device fallen recently?

All in all I'll contact you by pm in order to see what we can do for you cause I'm afraid your device to be out of warranty...

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: LesPlenty

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
The warranty Is until 10/23, was bought in EU ..
Sadly the warranty is only 12 months although, since we got a few feedbacks about this warranty length we are thinking to change that length... I suggest you to contact our customer service here: support@topgreencig.com or your retailer CS team. Let me know if you contact us directly (but we are based in China and replacements may take longer to come, although the replacement package will be free of any extra tax or fees) cause I can support your request, this is usually help...

XMAXVAPORIZER,

Bigoss

Sadly the warranty is only 12 months although, since we got a few feedbacks about this warranty length we are thinking to change that length... I suggest you to contact our customer service here: support@topgreencig.com or your retailer CS team. Let me know if you contact us directly (but we are based in China and replacements may take longer to come, although the replacement package will be free of any extra tax or fees) cause I can support your request, this is usually help...
I have already contacted them, they want me to send them video of it. Will do it, then let you know here. If you could, pls support my request.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
So H ERR means cracked ceramic oven. Cannot be fixed. Take care of your devices.
Sorry for your loss, is the support team offered you something else... like a new Ace if you pay shipping cost? You can try to ask them, it's something we can do... sometimes. Let me know...

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom