X-Max Ace Vaporizer by TopGreen

Petetbay

If I see it around $50, I won't even think twice.
You missed your chance bcvapor.ca had it for $60CDN, but they are sold out.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Not so much talks about the Ace... despite there was no hype about this device it's still a powerhouse vaporizer with high temperature "Boost" feature (press button twice to heat up at 255°C/491°F!), perfect for pressed resin/hasch!

Feel free to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support. Enjoy vapor and have fun!

hans solo

Left coast Canada
Not so much talks about the Ace... despite there was no hype about this device it's still a powerhouse vaporizer with high temperature "Boost" feature (press button twice to heat up at 255°C/491°F!), perfect for pressed resin/hasch!

Feel free to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support. Enjoy vapor and have fun!
My ACE is one of the prize units from this thread and has the air leak issues in the mouthpiece that were a problem with the first preproduction run. I was wondering if I purchased a new mouthpiece would it fix the problem or were changes made to the body of the vaporizer ?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My ACE is one of the prize units from this thread and has the air leak issues in the mouthpiece that were a problem with the first preproduction run
I won a unit too...that, a replacement mouthpiece and replacement unit all leak air, I do not think it can seal completely the way it is made :2c:

hans solo

Left coast Canada
I won a unit too...that, a replacement mouthpiece and replacement unit all leak air, I do not think it can seal completely the way it is made :2c:
I agree with your comment I was hoping there was a way to revitalize the unit but i guess it’s time to bin it , it’s unfortunate because the concept and build quality is actually pretty good.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
i guess it’s time to bin it
No way! Even though it is not 100% airtight it still works well...for a conduction vape. I still like a good roast from mine when pain persists and I need a bit of help sleeping...conduction makes me doughy!
Even my spanky new CFX+ has the same leaky magnetic lid problem. :2c:

Dutch-Mic

I liked the Ace for on-the-go activities (cycling, hiking. Unfortunately I lost it while cycling.
The only real cons (iny opinion):

- silicon in the airpath which affected taste after a while;
- screen difficult to remove and reinstall after cleaning.

I really liked the cool and smooth vapor!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I liked the Ace for on-the-go activities (cycling, hiking. Unfortunately I lost it while cycling.
The only real cons (iny opinion):

- silicon in the airpath which affected taste after a while;
- screen difficult to remove and reinstall after cleaning.

I really liked the cool and smooth vapor!
Thank you for the kinds words and for sharing your concerns with the Ace. This is help us to produce better devices. Sorry for your loss though...Best regards.
My ACE is one of the prize units from this thread and has the air leak issues in the mouthpiece that were a problem with the first preproduction run. I was wondering if I purchased a new mouthpiece would it fix the problem or were changes made to the body of the vaporizer ?
From my understanding the issue isn't anymore an issue, with my last device it looks like the vapor isn't diluted by fresh air like it was for the first batch. Issue is probably still happening but not at a rate you can notice. A new top lid will definitively help but will not fix 100% of the issue cause I think the tiny edge on the top of the unit was slightly redesigned also.
I'm surprised you said the replacement unit and mouthpiece to be the same than the first batch unit you won, the seal is definitively better and i get thicker vapor at lower t° cause vapor isn't anymore so much diluted. Although I know you are still using it and appreciate it!

BtheOrloj

people should stop demonise silicone it is similar element glass is made from. I bought my unit and i am happpy with using... I clean my vape with IPA also every 2-3rd time i change bowl. It is perfect device for me.... well manufactured... easy to clean, good taste :)

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
people should stop demonise silicone it is similar element glass is made from. I bought my unit and i am happpy with using... I clean my vape with IPA also every 2-3rd time i change bowl. It is perfect device for me.... well manufactured... easy to clean, good taste :)
Hi, I appreciate the kinds words about the Ace, yes it's a great unit!

Just a head-up about silicone... in english the word silicon means the element at the base of sand, glass,... but here we are speaking of silicone and this is a polymer made of oxygen, carbon... and silicon. Another thing... did you really cleaned your Ace using IPA beer or you was just too high and mixed ISO word with your IPA front of you...? I ask cause I wouldn't recommand to clean a vape with IPA... it's better to just drink it!

Have fun! (but it looks like you already have so much fun!)

vapormachina

Also.... are the newer models actually 'better'? I find the Ace hard to beat.
Yep, the first units had some problems with the silicone seal around the mouthpiece but after the first batch everything worked fine

I think the same, the Ace is hard to beat, still my favorite vape for CBD. It has some problems, I broke the ejector and the flavour is quite bad but I love that conduction power, prefer it even better than the V3

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I'd like to purchase a brown XMax Ace.... who sells them? Thanks to anybody that can help.
Glad you are interested to get a new Ace, where are you living?
Also.... are the newer models actually 'better'? I find the Ace hard to beat.
Only first batch units got some leaks, it's fixed now, thank you for the kind word!
Yep, the first units had some problems with the silicone seal around the mouthpiece but after the first batch everything worked fine

I think the same, the Ace is hard to beat, still my favorite vape for CBD. It has some problems, I broke the ejector and the flavour is quite bad but I love that conduction power, prefer it even better than the V3
How did you broken the ejector? About flavor, I use myself a spacer to reduce load size, this is help to get a better taste cause a half load means twice the number of tasty first hits when compared to a full bowl (you can get 2 half bowls with one full bowl). As well you can get some pretty decent taste when used under 190°C, give it a try!

vapormachina

How did you broken the ejector? About flavor, I use myself a spacer to reduce load size, this is help to get a better taste cause a half load means twice the number of tasty first hits when compared to a full bowl (you can get 2 half bowls with one full bowl). As well you can get some pretty decent taste when used under 190°C, give it a try!
The Ace at 190C doesnt have rock&roll😆

I tried the spacers and the ejector trick jamming it with a shirt button in the middle but the main problem in this vape is that giant silicone piece in the MP. The Starry and Aria give me a much better flavour (but worse cooling)

The ejector usually stuck after several sessions, I use the CBD a lot during all day, the Ace is perhaps the vaporizer that I have used the most in my life and after a couple of years in one of those situations where the ejector got stuck I hit it with too much force and broke🙈

But no problem, I hate that ejector😅, in the paper it is a good invention but in real you always need a tool (that you have to carry aside) for complety clean the vape, with the ejector there are always ABV glued at the bottom that doesnt 'ejects'. I prefer the Aria system with a simple and useful tool in the body

Do you think that can be dangerous to use the vape with the ejector broken?? can it lose the isulation??🤔

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
The Ace at 190C doesnt have rock&roll😆

I tried the spacers and the ejector trick jamming it with a shirt button in the middle but the main problem in this vape is that giant silicone piece in the MP. The Starry and Aria give me a much better flavour (but worse cooling)

The ejector usually stuck after several sessions, I use the CBD a lot during all day, the Ace is perhaps the vaporizer that I have used the most in my life and after a couple of years in one of those situations where the ejector got stuck I hit it with too much force and broke🙈

But no problem, I hate that ejector😅, in the paper it is a good invention but in real you always need a tool (that you have to carry aside) for complety clean the vape, with the ejector there are always ABV glued at the bottom that doesnt 'ejects'. I prefer the Aria system with a simple and useful tool in the body

Do you think that can be dangerous to use the vape with the ejector broken?? can it lose the isulation??🤔
Thank you for sharing the good things and the bad things you noticed using your Ace for years, this is important for us!

I don't think it may be dangerous to use despite the broken ejector, it's a simple system using a spring loaded mechanism, this is cannot impact the user health at all, no worries. Since you said the vaporizer to be used since years I don't think the warranty to apply, sadly.

Temperature settings is a personnal choice, I know many users using 190°C as a Max T° (with the Ace), for myself it's my starting temp. I'm surprised you said the taste to be better with the Starry/Aria, imho, tastewise... they are all 3 very similar for me although you put the finger on an interesting point saying how much the bowl's shape affect the taste... Is somebody else found the ovale Starry/Aria bowl's shape to be better than the tubular/cylindrical Ace's bowl's shape when it comes to the taste?

vapormachina

I don't think it may be dangerous to use despite the broken ejector, it's a simple system using a spring loaded mechanism, this is cannot impact the user health at all, no worries. Since you said the vaporizer to be used since years I don't think the warranty to apply, sadly.
dont worry, I didnt expet to apply the warranty anyway😅
the Xmax Ace is to my channel the Toyota Hilux for Top Gear

Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
dont worry, I didnt expet to apply the warranty anyway😅
the Xmax Ace is to my channel the Toyota Hilux for Top Gear

Too bad my spanish isn't the best cause it looks like you are making funny videos, thank you for the crash test, that's a feature many peoples will appreciate (to resist to a such test!). Can I share your videos in our subreddit (r/XmaxVape)? We are missing some content about the Ace... or you can share it yourself if you have a reddit account... let me know.

vapormachina

Too bad my spanish isn't the best cause it looks like you are making funny videos, thank you for the crash test, that's a feature many peoples will appreciate (to resist to a such test!). Can I share your videos in our subreddit (r/XmaxVape)? We are missing some content about the Ace... or you can share it yourself if you have a reddit account... let me know.
yes of course
I have hundreds of photos and videos in the telegram group, its my little boy which never fails me😁
DSC09985.jpg

Ackermann

After one year of heavy using this two xmax ace vaporizers i can point few problems.

The first problem is replacing the strainer in the chamber. If you do it incompetently or with a large wire, you can move "something" under the chamber and damage the element responsible for emptying the chamber. in the box there should be a wire suitable for removing this element (I managed with a spoke from a bicycle wheel)

And innfographic for other problems :

When I wrap the vaporizer with insulating tape where the lid and the rest of the device meet, the whole thing is super tight. My question is, should air get between the plastic and metal parts on the lid for better smoke cooling or is it a sealing problem?

Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
After one year of heavy using this two xmax ace vaporizers i can point few problems.

The first problem is replacing the strainer in the chamber. If you do it incompetently or with a large wire, you can move "something" under the chamber and damage the element responsible for emptying the chamber. in the box there should be a wire suitable for removing this element (I managed with a spoke from a bicycle wheel)

And innfographic for other problems :

When I wrap the vaporizer with insulating tape where the lid and the rest of the device meet, the whole thing is super tight. My question is, should air get between the plastic and metal parts on the lid for better smoke cooling or is it a sealing problem?
Hi, thank you for sharing your issues with the Ace, your feedback is very important for us in order to improve the devices. Some of the issues you mentionned was identified but not all. I transmit to the team, thank you again!
Let me know if you need some help!
Best regards!

Top Bottom