• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What should my next glass purchase be?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Uh... Where was I? Yes, it seems to work quite well. I think it would make no difference if the perc were closed or not as the action gets nowhere near the open bottom with the backpressure of the TM or a VC. I'll try the Lotus later. I am liking the cooling and hit quite a bit.
But what it is not is a sit back and hang on to it piece like the Rattlecan or other handy pieces. This is a heavy piece of glass that makes an FC187 seem lightweight. With water in it it weighs nearly 2 and a half LBS

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And now I stumbled upon this from popular glass, has anyone tried it?? The bottom is conical and a glass stand is included, removable downstem:
Screenshot-20210609-002149.png

Yeah this^ one seems to have the bottom closed, but full of holes everywhere, though it is a much smaller piece! I'm not as inclined to want a piece to hold in my hand, more likely to hit off the table though... But maybe that's why it's missing from my collection!

Oh hey I actually finally found this, another inline honeycomb rig now too! It is actually combined with a fab egg and it's pretty straight tall, with 14 mm male connection, also it's $47 with $50 DHL shipping lol
Screenshot-20210609-015522.png

Oh here's another in line to honeycomb fab egg! It is smaller, with inline facing up, still 14 mm male but beaker shape, however they have a minimum order of 100, but based on the review I saw, I think you can message them to just get one sample or two...
Screenshot-20210609-200310.png

Edit:
Also this one, which I had seen at another store and posted here before along with a couple others in the same listing, but this one has them in stock and seems reputable:
Screenshot-20210609-205723.png

Similar to the blue and silver heady one I already have coming though, I mean circ perc showerhead instead of the inline and deep reclaim catch... But yeah I'm going to wait until those arrive first, they were slightly cheaper after all so hopefully I can hold out... the shop where I bought the heady blue and silver said they just gave them to the post today!

Last edited:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Very different the small inline is delicate diffusion and the others have some chug.
Not sure if they are any different than the slits function wise?
I have a couple with slits that seem pretty much the same to me.
😆
What do you mean by chug? Sorry, not as familiar with the terminology in use. It seems like it would mean a perc set up such that you’re getting larger bubbles vs something small (more foam like if the water surface stayed together) like you’d maybe see with a honeycomb or matrix perc?

arb

Semi shaved ape
Uh... Where was I? Yes, it seems to work quite well. I think it would make no difference if the perc were closed or not as the action gets nowhere near the open bottom with the backpressure of the TM or a VC. I'll try the Lotus later. I am liking the cooling and hit quite a bit.
But what it is not is a sit back and hang on to it piece like the Rattlecan or other handy pieces. This is a heavy piece of glass that makes an FC187 seem lightweight. With water in it it weighs nearly 2 and a half LBS
The 50/80 home defense tube is 3.6 pounds with water and the label fits........definitely something to start swinging in a pinch.
Using the 29" 50mm tube tonight and it is ridiculous.
Has a 7 1\2 inch base and I almost smashed the light over the sink filling it.
😆
Shits getting out of hand I blame it on this Chinese piece.
Made me love big bongs long time.
DSC-0505.jpg

Edit for @gordontreeman it means a diffused piece kind of purrs and chug is more rumble........boom.....boom.......boom.
Ones a 4 cylinder and ones a hemi big block idling.
Sorry its late and that's the best I gots.
👍🏿

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The 50/80 home defense tube is 3.6 pounds with water and the label fits........definitely something to start swinging in a pinch.
Using the 29" 50mm tube tonight and it is ridiculous.
Has a 7 1\2 inch base and I almost smashed the light over the sink filling it.
😆
Shits getting out of hand I blame it on this Chinese piece.
Made me love big bongs long time.
DSC-0505.jpg

Edit for @gordontreeman it means a diffused piece kind of purrs and chug is more rumble........boom.....boom.......boom.
Ones a 4 cylinder and ones a hemi big block idling.
Sorry its late and that's the best I gots.
👍🏿

Damn! So tall with inline to honeycomb to fab egg to matrix mushroom to spikes! :bowdown:

~vapeslut.xo~

Just for fun, here is the HD3 next to the D020...
HD3-vs-D020.jpg

Water test was great, btw. The perc is wonderful.

I think Home Defense Series means if you hit someone with it you would kill them... :lol:
WOW!

That is hyuuuge! I actually hope mine is not quite so big. Must be a male thing :lol: :lol:
It does look like a.... medieval cudgel LMAO. You could hurt someone!

In-between size is probably perfect...,
but actually might also be wonderful to use the Elev8r (now with COIL!) on :razz:

What kind of vapes do you have @cybrguy ?
I would love to see one of them in the Goo Roo!

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I'm wondering about their upline recycler (I wish it had detachable mouthpiece), not as fancy as another upline rig from another company but way cheaper at GooRoo. I do like the large inline, but I think its too much; the small inline would be good but I don't like that it doesn't seem to have a base on it.
Upline
s320602492962714128_p45_i1_w2560.png

arb

Semi shaved ape
I'm wondering about their upline recycler (I wish it had detachable mouthpiece), not as fancy as another upline rig from another company but way cheaper at GooRoo. I do like the large inline, but I think its too much; the small inline would be good but I don't like that it doesn't seem to have a base on it.
Upline
s320602492962714128_p45_i1_w2560.png
The small inline has a base.
It is in the center of this cluster.
006.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
What kind of vapes do you have @cybrguy ?
I would love to see one of them in the Goo Roo!
OK, so I spent last night getting toasted with the HD3 and I am loving it. Great cooling, great perc purr, very manageable for such a big piece, played with some shorter mp stems, threw on a couple different vapes, trying to imagine this becoming a primary first string tool. My FC-187 is nearby and I am looking at it, and back at the HD3, and back at the 187... And it dawns on me, they are very similar widths. (I was high, what can I say). So, wait a second, that can't be right. The HD3 according to their website is 50mm tube. But the 187 is 65mm. That is why it always seems so big to me when I grab it (put your own dick joke here). So, out comes the caliper, and damnit if the HD3 isn't 65mm glass. NO WONDER it seems so fucking huge. It is like 2 FC-187s stacked on top of each other. Duh.
I think the boys (and girls) over at Goo Roo need to do some MORE updating on their website.
187-and-HD3.jpg

And @~vapeslut.xo~ , click on the spoiler to see most of my vapes and glass. Most of those links are live.

Come on you guys, keep up...
Aha, so their pics are outdated, thanks @arb. Hmmm, seems like that is very small to my old eyes...wish they had a medium inline, lol. I wish we had video of the Upline's function.
Yes, a Medium Inline. That's the ticket. That is what I want. I LOVE this HD3 piece but it is HUGE and I don't need another HUGE piece. Lets see what @~vapeslut.xo~ thinks about it when she gets it. At this moment I am losing my interest in the Big Inline just because it will likely be so big, tho NOT bigger than the HD3 after all.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My large inline arrived yesterday. H/T @snackmaster for his taste in logos! I'm still in the process of getting it dialed in but considering how helpful the glass threads here have been, I thought I ought to contribute something.

Large Inline vs Stereo Matrix:
uAfZLeC.jpg

And a quick rip.
Sure, you had to do that didn't you. Yummy. OK, not yet eliminated. It's not SOOO big... :uhoh::lmao:

That is kinda like @arb 's photo. The small Inline looks sooo tiny, in the middle of some of the largest glass pieces ever created. OK, that may be a little hyperbolic, but you get my meaning.

Shit Snacks

My large inline arrived yesterday. H/T @snackmaster for his taste in logos! I'm still in the process of getting it dialed in but considering how helpful the glass threads here have been, I thought I ought to contribute something.

uAfZLeC.jpg

And a quick rip.

Nice! The mouthpiece seems to be different than the photo on the website (shocker none of the photos are accurate lol) at a different angle? But yeah it does not look that big, similar to my inline honeycomb as I suspected, so I am less tempted if I am not getting it customized without a mouthpiece like @snackmaster and yeah small inline still seems a little small given the form factor, for me not into the mouthpiece set up at that size... But damn such great function!! :drool:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, lets say not unacceptably HUGE but still 65mm glass. Assuming the same tube as the HD3 (now), while I'll admit my hands are not large, when I grab the HD3 and wrap my fingers as far around it as I can there is still about 2 inches more glass than hand. That is still pretty big.
Grip.jpg

Last edited:

mixchu69

uAfZLeC.jpg

And a quick rip.
Damn you @DamnGentleman . That is what I was looking for, something for my showerhead or my elev8er. Do I need to buy another piece?

GAS is so much more expensive than VAS.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This has been an expensive thread for a lot of us, even many not looking for glass.

So, has anyone been able to remove any of Goo Roo's labels? I have no problem with them tagging their own designs but they did go a little overboard. If I could just remove like their street address I would be happy. The rest can stay, even the "Home Defense Series" tag which I think is kinda funny.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
This has been an expensive thread for a lot of us, even many not looking for glass.

So, has anyone been able to remove any of Goo Roo's labels? I have no problem with them tagging their own designs but they did go a little overboard. If I could just remove like their street address I would be happy. The rest can stay, even the "Home Defense Series" tag which I think is kinda funny.
Yeah my baby size inline is still on the way but if I'd known there was an option to pay my way out of the labels I'd have done it

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I probably won't bother, and the only part that I feel at all annoyed by is their address which is totally unnecessary. If I soaked it I would remove the "Home Defense" part which I think is kinda funny.
Label.jpg

The only labels I really can't stomach are the ones on copies pretending to be original makers. That is plain and simple deception and makes those pieces counterfeits.

~vapeslut.xo~

OK, so I spent last night getting toasted with the HD3 and I am loving it. Great cooling, great perc purr, very manageable for such a big piece, played with some shorter mp stems, threw on a couple different vapes, trying to imagine this becoming a primary first string tool. My FC-187 is nearby and I am looking at it, and back at the HD3, and back at the 187... And it dawns on me, they are very similar widths. (I was high, what can I say). So, wait a second, that can't be right. The HD3 according to their website is 50mm tube. But the 187 is 65mm. That is why it always seems so big to me when I grab it (put your own dick joke here). So, out comes the caliper, and damnit if the HD3 isn't 65mm glass. NO WONDER it seems so fucking huge. It is like 2 FC-187s stacked on top of each other. Duh.
I think the boys (and girls) over at Goo Roo need to do some MORE updating on their website.
187-and-HD3.jpg

And @~vapeslut.xo~ , click on the spoiler to see most of my vapes and glass. Most of those links are live.

Come on you guys, keep up...

Yes, a Medium Inline. That's the ticket. That is what I want. I LOVE this HD3 piece but it is HUGE and I don't need another HUGE piece. Lets see what @~vapeslut.xo~ thinks about it when she gets it. At this moment I am losing my interest in the Big Inline just because it will likely be so big, tho NOT bigger than the HD3 after all.
Gosh everytime i see that thing i want to go check my mailbox. LOL!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I probably won't bother, and the only part that I feel at all annoyed by is their address which is totally unnecessary. If I soaked it I would remove the "Home Defense" part which I think is kinda funny.
Label.jpg

The only labels I really can't stomach are the ones on copies pretending to be original makers. That is plain and simple deception and makes those pieces counterfeits.
I ain't gonna lie..........the heft and girth intrigue me.
😁

Shit Snacks

Label.jpg

Well that isn't exactly an address, it's proof that it is made in the US, pride for Portland etc??

My package with the two bangers arrived today! Unfortunately the opaque bottom, which is a very nice banger, has a little crack chip at the top... I took a photo and emailed them, presuming they will send out a replacement!

The thermal banger is fine, full of bubbles, but that shouldn't really matter? Also what's interesting, it is fairly uneven, compared to the thermal banger I got from puff it up that I presume is from China, so I guess this is clearly a handmade in the US piece which is pretty cool!

PXL-20210610-201947926.jpg

Edit: and they literally replied instantly, sent email then came here to post, then checked and found email from them apologizing saying they will send a replacement right away, so pretty phenomenal customer service from GooRoo too!

Top Bottom