What should my next glass purchase be?

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
See if one of the cards that you have does the one use credit card thing. Then no worries.

That’s actually a great idea. I only ordered from dhgate once but this would be a layer of extra protection.

Do cards offer this besides the Apple Card? I’ve been thinking about snagging one but I usually try to be financially savvy and consider rewards and such. I don’t think it offers anything.

510vaporent

I am actually somewhat relieved that i bought from Goo Roo instead!
That coupon was just too good...hopefully I didn't incite too much chaos here LMAO :lol::lol:

I checked my tracking number and it looks like I have until Friday...
but...
guess what guys and gals...

I GOT MY ELEV8R CONTROLLER!!

View attachment 8889

That's right Amazon is effing fast!!
I will shouting for help shortly, in the e-nail thread I posted :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m happy that you started this. If it wasn’t for this thread I may have ended up with another China rig for more $, but instead I am getting something that’s American made by a small business!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And if it weren't for this thread, I wouldn't have bought anything at all. Because I don't need anything at all. sigh...

I WILL end up with a nice piece of American glass that I have wanted for a while and had been resisting up till now. It didn't take a huge push to pull me over that line. Yet, there is still that inline reaching for my wallet so this event may not be completely over. The tendrils of GAS, like VAS, never fully let go, even when the beast is fed.
I suppose I should be thankful I didn't buy another vape. :rolleyes:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The HD 3 piece was what I had been drooling over for a while so that was what I went for. The large inline still calls to me. I prefer a little more water and I will do 19mm female as I am a flower guy, when I eventually cave. I think it will be a great piece for the TM...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, I should be able to tell you Thursday night. Remember, I will be comparing it mostly to Dhgate glass so I am expecting significantly better quality, tho some of the stuff from the gate is pretty good.

arb

Semi shaved ape
006.jpg

You guys are looking over these two......the 50\80 tube on the left is the one I would pick if there could only be one.
😋

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, that guy. I swear he works for Goo Roo. Keep it up, Dude, we know where you live. :lmao:

In truth I do tend to like a horizontal joint so I don't feel like I have to hold the vape when hitting it. That is also why I tend to use session mode on my TM on glass.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It is too late for me on the inline as long as that coupon holds up. I have already committed to it in my mind so it is really about when, not if I am ready to part with another $81. BUT THAT IS IT (he said forcefully as if GAS cared or was even listening).

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It is too late for me on the inline as long as that coupon holds up. I have already committed to it in my mind so it is really about when, not if I am ready to part with another $81. BUT THAT IS IT (he said forcefully as if GAS cared or was even listening).
Honesty it'd be easier for me if you'd stop verbalizing the large inline fomo: I haven't received a shipping notification yet on the small inline and,while I hardly ever vape at a desk or table it's anticlimactic to have ordered the Goo Roo piece that's the most similar to my basic bitch D020-D. Thinner glass on the baby size too so the chonker inline would be more fun to receive and heft.. even though I'd seldom use it. But what does that matter really so long as it was a good deal?!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ahhh, so I am your @arb now? Much cheaper in this side of that equation.
And, btw, GAS does not care how much you will use it. Her job is over once the order is placed. But she won't let go until her job is done.

And yes, GAS is a lady. Only ladies get to own me. None of this gender neutral stuff for me... :evil:

Lobby

That’s actually a great idea. I only ordered from dhgate once but this would be a layer of extra protection.

Do cards offer this besides the Apple Card? I’ve been thinking about snagging one but I usually try to be financially savvy and consider rewards and such. I don’t think it offers anything.
I do not know what cards offer it, you could call the banks and see. There is a website that generates one use number off of a valid card but I don’t remember it. There’s probably an app for it. I’m having a massive migraine and can’t think.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ahhh yay my citi card has the virtual number generator thing option, I was even able to limit the amount that could be spent with it, and it expires in a month! So I paid for my order, the blue heady rig and the cheaper silver fumed version from the other link... Still waiting for the seller to answer me if the silver fumed versions are the same despite the different links and amounts, but either way I guess it'll be fine, excited for the blue!

Lobby

006.jpg

You guys are looking over these two......the 50\80 tube on the left is the one I would pick if there could only be one.
😋
So many choices! Which of the Goo Roo pieces will provide the most cooling? I just need good cooling and easy cleaning to be happy.

Top Bottom