What should my next glass purchase be?

~vapeslut.xo~

oh my god the elev8r with the coil and rubies
is
perfection

My goo roo is here!

pics soon!

edit: anyone find that their lungs seem more sensitive in these first few mos after quitting smoking?
i feel like my tolerance for Heat is going down, and i am preferring to go at a lower temperature
as time progresses :) Which is fine with me!!

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
006.jpg
The 50mm tube is just that a straight tube.........the tall one.
awww im so jealous, mines just shipped today cant wait for it to get here

I do not know what cards offer it, you could call the banks and see. There is a website that generates one use number off of a valid card but I don’t remember it. There’s probably an app for it. I’m having a massive migraine and can’t think.
privacy.com lets you generate virtual card numbers, capital one also has an extension with that feature

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Okay I did not share this one here yet, but I did mention that this shop of another one I shared, had cheaper recyclers like biaoT knock offs that looked pretty good... So yeah fine I just ordered this one as well:
Screenshot-20210609-202142.png

Only $43.50 shipped (contacted the seller to get the free shipping, because the listing had it at $5 shipping by mistakes since all their other pieces are free shipping and the description even said free shipping, quick response by them, I just had to order and then they adjusted the price before I paid!)

These are the others, different prices and colors (aside from the grey version of soon-to-be mine in the link above) on sale purple, other purple, and bright purple...

These are the nicer ones from BiaoT seller btw: fancy purple/green, extra fancy blue, and super fancy purple... For dabbing!

Lobby

Okay I did not share this one here yet, but I did mention that this shop of another one I shared, had cheaper recyclers like biaoT knock offs that looked pretty good... So yeah fine I just ordered this one as well:

Only $43.50 shipped (contacted the seller to get the free shipping, because the listing had it at $5 shipping by mistakes since all their other pieces are free shipping and the description even said free shipping, quick response by them, I just had to order and then they adjusted the price before I paid!)

These are the others, different prices and colors (aside from the grey version of soon-to-be mine in the link above) on sale purple, other purple, and bright purple...

These are the nicer ones from BiaoT seller btw: fancy purple/green, extra fancy blue, and super fancy purple... For dabbing!
Please stop. ;) The wife does love purple. Some very nice looking pieces.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well that isn't exactly an address, it's proof that it is made in the US, pride for Portland etc??

My package with the two bangers arrived today! Unfortunately the opaque bottom, which is a very nice banger, has a little crack chip at the top... I took a photo and emailed them, presuming they will send out a replacement!

The thermal banger is fine, full of bubbles, but that shouldn't really matter? Also what's interesting, it is fairly uneven, compared to the thermal banger I got from puff it up that I presume is from China, so I guess this is clearly a handmade in the US piece which is pretty cool!

PXL-20210610-201947926.jpg

Edit: and they literally replied instantly, sent email then came here to post, then checked and found email from them apologizing saying they will send a replacement right away, so

Please stop. ;) The wife does love purple. Some very nice looking pieces.
Best get her one quick then.
😁

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

I already know id break that somehow lol, wide bases only plz

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

My large inline arrived yesterday. H/T @snackmaster for his taste in logos! I'm still in the process of getting it dialed in but considering how helpful the glass threads here have been, I thought I ought to contribute something.

Large Inline vs Stereo Matrix:
uAfZLeC.jpg

And a quick rip.

Interesting how the logos are in different places, I actually like it better on the joint like @~vapeslut.xo~ what female joint did you go with? Wondering if you both got a different size and maybe that's why they are slightly different?? Gorgeous piece really, I can tell it's going to work great for a lot of things, pretty jealous actually...

@Sour Dream it is going to be pretty small I am fairly certain, based on the BiaoT I already have that is smaller simpler, but still, this one too is also a mini recycler really, though yeah still easy to break! :lol:

DamnGentleman

Interesting how the logos are in different places, I actually like it better on the joint like @~vapeslut.xo~ what female joint did you go with? Wondering if you both got a different size and maybe that's why they are slightly different?? Gorgeous piece really, I can tell it's going to work great for a lot of things, pretty jealous actually...

I sent them an e-mail and asked if it was possible to request a different logo, and included a picture of @snackmaster's rig as an example of the cleaner look I prefer (I really hate their kangaroo logo!). They wrote back and said it was no problem, they'd do mine the same way. But I also like how @~vapeslut.xo~'s came out... it's definitely not what's pictured on the site!

The one I got is 19mm.

Shit Snacks

I sent them an e-mail and asked if it was possible to request a different logo, and included a picture of @snackmaster's rig as an example of the cleaner look I prefer (I really hate their kangaroo logo!). They wrote back and said it was no problem, they'd do mine the same way. But I also like how @~vapeslut.xo~'s came out... it's definitely not what's pictured on the site!

Yeah the photos on the site are definitely not accurate at all! Did you use the coupon code too? I'm still tempted to order it with code, then ask them to customize it for me with a male joint instead of mouthpiece...

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

@Sour Dream it is going to be pretty small I am fairly certain, based on the BiaoT I already have that is smaller simpler, but still, this one too is also a mini recycler really, though yeah still easy to break! :lol:
I have a problem of accidentally bitch slapping glass over while reaching for stuff unfortunately lmao

Shit Snacks

I have a problem of accidentally bitch slapping glass over while reaching for stuff unfortunately lmao

Dude I think about it though every time I'm heating up the banger on my little recycler at the edge of the counter... So far I broke the first PIU thermal banger because I had it sitting near the edge while I was cleaning lol

Also shit, this is showing in stock??

And if I'm getting that I feel like I might as well also get the bee hive conical sherlock with it, just because they're both from Steven PopularGlass?? Fuck I thought I had time :lol:

~vapeslut.xo~

It was a 14F!
They said on their site, they don't make it until you order...so maybe that's why.?
It looks great in the flowers. Awesome pic.
Thank you!! I honestly haven't even tried it out yet. I want it to keep looking pretty LMAO. No i am just waiting for "the mood" to strike me ;)
Yeah the photos on the site are definitely not accurate at all! Did you use the coupon code too? I'm still tempted to order it with code, then ask them to customize it for me with a male joint instead of mouthpiece...
When i asked about a customization (after ordering), they said it had to be confirmed before placing the order :(

PS OK! The mood struck right after i wrote this LMAO. I LOVE MY GOO ROO!!!
Just...wow!!
I finally see the allure of American glass (if they're all like this):science::razz:
Now i'm barely even excited to get my DHGate pieces!! (FC-UFO and the Rattlecan)

The Goo Roo is heavy as heck!! Sturdy. Feels nice to hold!!
And finally, as if it needs to be said...It hits absolutely AMAZING!!
So MUCH flavor without any loss in cooling, compared to my Mobius replica!

For $80 it is the second-most "bang for your buck" vape item i own.
(The king in that category would be the Elev8r :)

:science:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

The one I got is 19mm.
It was a 14F!
They said on their site, they don't make it until you order...so maybe that's why.?

Ah, no so it seems like the size actually could have been the difference in logo and placement, that 14 mm does look really sleek, I think they must have pieces already made as well... also it's possible the logos are not the same on all of them and it is just random!

Thank you!! I honestly haven't even tried it out yet. I want it to keep looking pretty LMAO. No i am just waiting for "the mood" to strike me ;)

Haha wow, impressive willpower after all that, I thought you would at least hit the HI through it ASAP!

When i asked about a customization (after ordering), they said it had to be confirmed before placing the order :(

Oh damn that's too bad, but fair enough policy, I'm glad we have official confirmation of that so I don't have to embarrass myself by asking after the fact too :lol:

I was going through the cheap glass thread, for the reviews on the beehive conical bubbler hook, seems like it might be better as a dry piece and I don't really need another hook like that right now at that price, so yeah I am just ordering the gooseneck pump for now!

But anyway I found this post, one of the first GooRoo inline grabbers here??
I just received this piece in the mail. Haven’t used it yet, but really impressed for the price. Not sure I believe it’s truly 100% made in USA, but the glass is super thick and the size and function is exactly what I wanted in a new piece (it's about 12" tall). They offer 14 or 18 male or female joints with this rig, which is pretty cool. I found a 420 discount code that still worked, so it came out to $80 shipped. This is gonna be my new go-to for the Woodscents and Dynavap.

IMG-6952.jpg

Still enjoying it, my man??

Last edited:

~vapeslut.xo~

yes just hit the HI!
LMAO you called it!

There was some kind of airflow problem because i kept having to use the HI at max setting, it
just wouldn't give much vapor otherwise!

And i dont know why - i tried it in the Mobius AND the Mega Globe (so it wasn't the adapter even though i have the correct one now and it only helped a bit)

Regardless, the Goo Roo fixed that problem!
I can get great vapor out of it at lower temps on the HI!

Shit Snacks

yes just hit the HI!
LMAO you called it!

There was some kind of airflow problem because i kept having to use the HI at max setting, it

And i dont know why - i tried it in the Mobius AND the Mega Globe (so it wasn't the adapter even though i have the correct one now and it only helped a bit)

Haha yessss much better piece with the HI I'm sure! Too much open air flow and diffusion with the matrix perc, this inline with this right angle joint with this large can and mouthpiece seem pretty perfect for log style of vaping to me, likely most others too!

Meanwhile I ordered the gooseneck diffusion pump, and I'm officially done, except for that little shower head from SunshineStore ofcourse, waiting for them to get back to me if they can do an 18 mm male joint instead of mouthpiece :D

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Latest business news shows China's economic growth increased by an additional 2% in May and June.

Economists were surprised to find this increase was focused entirely within the heady glassware market..... Further research indicates 2 or 3 buyers may be driving this massive increase and concerns that the market may be turning into s bubble have been raised....

An economist from central bank of china was quoted 'whilst this suprise jump in economic growth is welcome, our concern is that this may put inflationary pressure on the rest of the economy with a subsequent impact on short to medium term interest rates'.

Major western markets were shaken this morning with this news and dropped an average of 1.7% with inflationary worries present in the stock markets wiping 16 trillion from pension funds and savings.

;)

~vapeslut.xo~

Latest business news shows China's economic growth increased by an additional 2% in May and June.

Economists were surprised to find this increase was focused entirely within the heady glassware market..... Further research indicates 2 or 3 buyers may be driving this massive increase and concerns that the market may be turning into s bubble have been raised....

An economist from central bank of china was quoted 'whilst this suprise jump in economic growth is welcome, our concern is that this may put inflationary pressure on the rest of the economy with a subsequent impact on short to medium term interest rates'.

Major western markets were shaken this morning with this news and dropped an average of 1.7% with inflationary worries present in the stock markets wiping 16 trillion from pension funds and savings.

;)
ok you got me...I only thought it was a real article for a second, and I'll blame it on the Goo Roo!! LMAO

i <3 my goo roo so much :D

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
yes just hit the HI!
LMAO you called it!

While I am still considering this guy, the sheer size of the HD3 is giving me pause as it was much larger than I had expected, or at least it feels much larger. I will be interested how you evaluate the big Inline after a few days.

Of course there is no requirement to always whitewall the can even it is something I like to do on occasion or even often, but the HD3 just really isn't ideal for normal or especially microdose style hits which I also like to do. I suspect the same will be true of the big inline. Maybe one really big piece is enough for me.

Shall we petition Goo Roo for a Medium Inline? :nod: I'm afraid the small one won't have enough water for me.

arb

Semi shaved ape
While I am still considering this guy, the sheer size of the HD3 is giving me pause as it was much larger than I had expected, or at least it feels much larger. I will be interested how you evaluate the big Inline after a few days.

Of course there is no requirement to always whitewall the can even it is something I like to do on occasion or even often, but the HD3 just really isn't ideal for normal or especially microdose style hits which I also like to do. I suspect the same will be true of the big inline. Maybe one really big piece is enough for me.

Shall we petition Goo Roo for a Medium Inline? :nod: I'm afraid the small one won't have enough water for me.
Using the small now and it sounds perfect for what you describe.
😁
It is small and holds maybe two or three ounces of water but it does a very nice job.

Top Bottom